The new slew of DS @ NP... opinions?

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Three new compounds arose at NP today, and I'm considering giving one of them a go... only considering though. Been doing a lot of cardio lately (5 days a week), and it could be a risk. Placing an order tonight, and sorta looking to change it up a bit. Without further adue!

Propadrol - 6-17 dihydroxyetiocholone-3-ol proponate
12-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-diene...15mg
Propadrol By: EST

Methyl E - 2a,3a Epithio-17a-methyl-17b- hydroxy-5a-androstane
Methyl E By: EST

Decavol - NorAndrostene-3b-ol, 17-one 60 mg, 1,4,6 etioallocholan-dione 3 mg, Luteolin, Stinging Nettle Root, Piperine
Decavol By: Advanced Muscle Science

First two from EST, a company I don't recall ever hearing about. "Decavol" is from Advanced Muscle Scienc, and from wht I read, they have a pretty bad reputation for effectiveness. Definitly interested in the first two though.

Comments? Opinions? Obscene gestures?

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
pro mild non-methyl

methyl-e looks like epi clone

3rd one CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck bro
lol yeah, I got a good giggle out of the third one. Normally whenever you see the imitation title such as that, it's a red flag for BS.

When you mention that the first is a mild non-methyl... would you mind elaborating a bit on that? I just havn't cycled in so long... contemplating cycling it with Dermacrine on my next runaround in a few weeks. Safe for cardio 5 days a week?

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
EST has been around for a long time. None of those are new.

Propadrol spiked my BP to the point I had to stop. So use lots of HB if you go with that one. Though everyone is different, so whatever.

Other than that, I'm like Bioman: "I know nothing!"

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never ran it myself seems most run it with a epi or h-drol because it is not a methyl seems like most say it works well when stacked with a ph forget what doses on it a search should bring up a slew of threads on it good luck

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Propadrol is a great stacking PH. Very mild for most but as u can see Ecto had issues with it, but with that said most don't any issues. I stacked with Halo and loved it. Strength came on alot faster than the first time I ran Halo.

EST overall is a great brand and produce great products.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
I loved propadrol, it added some awesome endurance and lean mass gains with my last Hdrol cycle. Im trying decavol just to see what, if anything, it does. Ive got extra cash right now so i dont might trying it out. I would imagine its crap but im curious.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
You may consider rewording that to keep the FDA spies from coming across this on Google. :)

Like PH or DS or somethin.
+1

PM a mod or something, if it's too late for you to edit it.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The thread title still remains the same despite the original post title being changed...look again...

...a mod will have to edit it.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
The thread title still remains the same despite the original post title being changed...look again...

...a mod will have to edit it.
Doh! Bad bp. :ntome:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I only knew b/c I tried to edit one of mine before and it didn't work (and a mod just changed this one anyway).

Anyway...to the original poster...you can get epithio cheaper via Epistane...and I can't believe that I'm about to say this, but NP's price on Propadrol is a little high...I know, blasphemy!

What goals are you looking to achieve? You might want to look into CEL H-Drol. Propadrol looks very promising, just pricey IMO.

Last edited:

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
what kind of doses are you guys running your propadrol at?