This is what makes the stuff dangerous!!!

• Thread starter A_I_Sports_Nutrition
  • Start date
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree 100% that it is up to everyone who decides to use these compounds to do the research and know what they are putting into your body. The kids see this get excited do no research do not know what pct is and hence we get the many threads "HELP ME". IMO this is a disgrace i will not post the link as it may violate rules so i will just post this.

Stacking Phera-Plex
Rest assured, 2-eneTM works very well on its own, however, the androgenic side effects make it undesirable to run for the length of what many consider a full cycle. So what can it be stacked with? Using Phera-Plex in conjunction with anything even moderately androgenic would make the side effects worse to the point of being unbearable. So that rules out quite a few stacking possibilities. Substances which are androgenic can be run in a cycle prior or subsequent the use of 2-eneTM of course, but if there is to be any overlap, nothing will stack better with Phera-Plex than Superdrol , and this is because of its incredible anabolic to androgenic ratio.

Phera-Plex and Superdrol
Here is a recommendation for a relatively inexpensive, yet very effective anabolic cycle of eight weeks duration. On to the details: run Phera-Plex for three weeks at full dose, say 30mg, then for two weeks run it for 20mg while overlapping with a medium dose of Superdrol , say 20mg, then run Superdrol by itself at your full dose, say 30mg, for the last three weeks. You will love most of the effects of Phera-Plex, but after using a full bottle you will welcome the transition to Superdrol – beauty after the beast. Following the completion of this cycle, four weeks of Rebound XT will bring your natural testosterone production back to where it should be. If you have any familiarity with "i took company name out", you know well that they are concerned that you get the most out of their products. They stand or fall by the quality of their products, and their users’ feedback speaks for itself. These products and this recommended stack, in conjunction with serious training; always using proper form, and with an intelligently conceived nutritional regimen, will be an incredibly effective muscle-building combination.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, its called the "hope you have a liver donor cycle". Haven't you heard of it? All the kids are doing it, its the coolest. Incredibly dense gains in liver necrosis, and dramatic yellowing of the eye whites. You might as well drink a gallon of Liquid Plumber, it has a similar effect.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, its called the "hope you have a liver donor cycle". Haven't you heard of it? All the kids are doing it, its the coolest. Incredibly dense gains in liver necrosis, and dramatic yellowing of the eye whites. You might as well drink a gallon of Liquid Plumber, it has a similar effect.
:toofunny:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I do have to admit when I first read this a long time ago I was going to do it - then researched it and sayed, "PHUCK THAT!" I went with PP on its own.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
IDS or Evo labs reps???
B Unit! What's up brother? Feel like I haven't seen you around here in awhile.

IDS, yeah, they would likely be into that wording. Fizogen would do a write up that The Strap is more effective than PP or SD and safer too!

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
B Unit! What's up brother? Feel like I haven't seen you around here in awhile.

IDS, yeah, they would likely be into that wording. Fizogen would do a write up that The Strap is more effective than PP or superdrol and safer too!
all good ecto, just been hanging in the shadows

the strap rocks bro, it's so powerfull it should be illegal:toofunny:

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
all good ecto, just been hanging in the shadows

the strap rocks bro, it's so powerfull it should be illegal:toofunny:

That's right man! It's a totally "unfair advantage!" :lol:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's like selling someone a car without a seatbelt

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i see a bridge of PP to SD to be very safe and fairly effective. I find a complete stack at 6-8 weeks of Pheraplex and superdrol to be perfect. Maybe with some epistane and trenadrol in there too.
oh and some sus500.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
i see a bridge of PP to superdrol to be very safe and fairly effective. I find a complete stack at 6-8 weeks of Pheraplex and superdrol to be perfect. Maybe with some epistane and trenadrol in there too.
oh and some sus500.
don't tell me, gaspari's novadex xt for pct?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
don't tell me, gaspari's novadex xt for post cycle therapy?
Nah.

Sus500 @ 3 Caps ED for Days 1-40
Superdrol @ 30mg for Days 20-50
PheraPlex @ 30mg for Days 20-50

Hcg 250 iu 2 x a week (on cycle not during PCT)
Nolvadex @ 40/40/30/20/20
Clomid @ 150/100/50
Paravol @ 8/4/4/4
and arimidex if needed on cycle.
milk thistle/hawthorne berry/policosonal all on cycle. lisinopril if the blood pressure gets too bad. i might add some test prop to it.

liver this liver that who's afraid of a big bloody black shat.

i've been around for awhile. I know how to cycle dangerously trust me.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i see a bridge of PP to superdrol to be very safe and fairly effective. I find a complete stack at 6-8 weeks of Pheraplex and superdrol to be perfect. Maybe with some epistane and trenadrol in there too.
oh and some sus500.
Everyone is different, you wouldn't sell that cycle to a newb in good conscience would you? With ATD pct lol.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
i've been around for awhile. I know how to cycle dangerously trust me.
you don't know a guy called ray sausage do you? looks like one of his alpha male stacks!

Ray Sausage R.I.P

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you don't know a guy called ray sausage do you? looks like one of his alpha male stacks!

Ray Sausage R.I.P
My blood testing is too frequent to have anything get out of hand brother, but thanks for looking out. I'd like to add an injectible to my cycle, but I may not.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Everyone is different, you wouldn't sell that cycle to a newb in good conscience would you? With ATD post cycle therapy lol.
And no I would never recommend anything that I do to ANYONE on this board. My sig says it all. I cycle very irresponsibly as compared to "average" cycles and the social norms for "proper" steroid usage.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
A stack that I highly recommend is milk and shreddies or milk cookies and ice cream. Killer stack! Your waistline might not forgive you but your liver will!

Much Love,

Neoborn

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A stack that I highly recommend is milk and shreddies or milk cookies and ice cream. Killer stack! Your waistline might not forgive you but your liver will!

Much Love,

Neoborn
lol...

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
And no I would never recommend anything that I do to ANYONE on this board. My sig says it all. I cycle very irresponsibly as compared to "average" cycles and the social norms for "proper" steroid usage.
dude, you must be huge, got any pics?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude, you must be huge, got any pics?
no i broke my camera in iraq during my last deployment. I am still saddened by that. I could go and buy some more steroids or I could go buy a camera... damn.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
and i kind of feel your sarcasm.
none intended bro, it was a geniuine question, just interested to see how someone looks who cycles very irresponsibly, that's all.

:thumbsup:

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
none intended bro, it was a geniuine question, just interested to see how someone looks who cycles very irresponsibly, that's all.

:thumbsup:
probably not much different than anyone who's been in the game for 10 years when i've been in it for about 2-3.