question about havoc/epi

pistolpete44

Awards
Well, I've been reading lot's of logs and trying to find someone who has actually done a straight four week cycle of havoc/epi with a otc pct. I did find one where someone used dermicrine sustaine and pcs. The reason I ask is because it's a common question and I'm trying to find out if anyone else has had success with otc products for pct?

amicold

Awards
The only OTC I'd even consider is Dermacrine Sustain. If you have access to SERMs use them.

Musclefever

Awards
you can run havoc wihtout a serm easily

I would base my otc pct on an ATD since atd works great for me, im gonan try havoc nxt january in 3 wks time my cycle will look like:

havoc or epidrol : 20-20-30-30 + liv52
pct atd inhibit-e 75-50-50-25-25
testabolan or pcs

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
We have a couple people who have used Epistane/Havoc for 4 week cycle then used the OTC supplement by the name of POST Cycle Support after and reported great results.

I will see if I can have them post about their experiences.

CROWLER

pistolpete44

Awards
Thanks for the reply guys. I would really like to try to run a cycle of havoc with otc products. I have no access to serms. So how do you think this would work for pct?

Post Cycle Support
Inhibit E 50-50-50-25-25
Retain 2 3-3-2-2-1
Activate 6-4-4-3-2

Musclefever

Awards
Thanks for the reply guys. I would really like to try to run a cycle of havoc with otc products. I have no access to serms. So how do you think this would work for post cycle therapy?

Post Cycle Support
Inhibit E 50-50-50-25-25
Retain 2 3-3-2-2-1
Activate 6-4-4-3-2
mo need for activtae as pcs and inhibti-e bppst test
go with
inhbit-e 75-50-50-25-25
pcs
and at day 15 of pct if you want ad retain at recomended dose

gl