Doing consecutive .. but mild.. PS cycles

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATH3386

Awards
I just got done with my Epi PCT two days ago. I need to add a buncha mass before my NCAA piss test in March or so.

I was wondering if running a JW(seeing as its a light PH) ending with havoc would be ok? I would wait a month from today. The cycle would look like this.

Weeks 1-8 JW
Weeks 5-8 Havoc @ 30mg/day, Cycle Support(2 scoops/day)
9-12 40/40/20/20 Nolva, Life Support(anabolic innovations 4 caps/day), Levi Reloaded, test booster of some sort

Basics through the whole cycle including 4g fishoil/day, multi, creatine(mono or sizeon), Vitamin C, glucosamine for possible joint pain

Goal would be like 13-17 lbs with great strength gains(Squat from 365x3->405x3, Bench 265x3->300x3, Deads 345x5 or so to 405x1, Dips BW+135x4 to 135x10 or 180x4)

Good idea or bad? I need to get BIG for college ball.

ATH3386

Awards
Do you think a one month break isnt sufficient? I could put it off for another month or so.. I figure two months off cycle would be sufficient.. right?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
you'd probably be fine.. so long as you don't make this sort of thing a habit.

ATH3386

Awards
you'd probably be fine.. so long as you don't make this sort of thing a habit.

Yeah I wouldnt at all. I just didnt see much from epi(reading later on bb that it really only had 3.8mg of epi per cap).

Im 20 so.. Im pretty developed(not in muscular nature but in body development). Ive been 6'2" for the past 4 years.. so... yeah. Im gonna make sure I get all my body problems fixed before I do the cycle(bad lower back from scoliosis.. iffy/awkward feeling knee from.. who the hell knows) over break the next 3 weeks.

Then.. I might wait till mid january to start this cycle.. being done by mid march.. and Im sure these orals are out of your system within a week. Im not worried about nolva seeing as they dont test for nolva.. and I dont think its on the NCAA banned list.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
good to see you plan on getting your health all in line first. that's definitely a wise choice. whatever you do, good luck with any future cycles :)

btw, i've never run epi, but I have run havoc, and it's definitely effective imo.

ATH3386

Awards
good to see you plan on getting your health all in line first. that's definitely a wise choice. whatever you do, good luck with any future cycles :)

btw, i've never run epi, but I have run havoc, and it's definitely effective imo.

Epi I ran when I had a kinda ****ty diet.. I gained 10 lbs and some good strength... benched 315 when I was stuck at 260x3.. but I got fat... which is why Im using some Levi Reloaded with PCT to drop a % or so or just maintain a solid bf. Im on the scivation lean mass 4000 diet.

My goals seem possibe? 15 lbs.. 50 lbs on squat.. 30+- on bench?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
that'll depend on a lot of things..

i think the 15lb gain may be a little hard for sure, esp since your last cycle wasn't that long ago.. but, like I said, it'll depend on a lot of things.. So i can't really say. Sorry

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I would use the Levi reloaded after post cycle therapy you do not want to try and cut during post cycle therapy you need to keep up the eating and lifting or you risk losing your gains
Very true...!

ATH3386

Awards
Good call.

JW 1-8
Havoc 5-8
9-12 Everything above without Levi.. maybe some anti-cort
13-16 Levi Reloaded

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
youll need to bump up the havoc dosage...im willing to bet you wont see much with 30mg seeing you just did that a short while ago. Usually when i run the same compound again i need a higher dosage to get the same effects. I really liked epidrol at 50-60mg.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Did nobody else see that he openly admitted he's 20 years old?

Dude, put the steroids down and walk away. You are too young and you could be permanently f*cking yourself. Not to mention it's against board rules for anyone under 21 to talk about steroids.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did nobody else see that he openly admitted he's 20 years old?

Dude, put the steroids down and walk away. You are too young and you could be permanently f*cking yourself. Not to mention it's against board rules for anyone under 21 to talk about steroids.
Oops did not catch that but if he is going to do it anyways might as well be safe but yes your too young to post here

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Oops did not catch that but if he is going to do it anyways might as well be safe but yes your too young to post here
Yeah, I'm surprised a mod hasn't dropped the hammer on this thread yet... wait for it...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I'm surprised a mod hasn't dropped the hammer on this thread yet... wait for it...
Yes i would say so i must be more careful before replying but i do have one issue with you bro "you hate Boston" ouch thats my home and very well could have 3 out of the 4 major sports championships in one year GO PATS GO CELTS!!!!!:lol:

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Yes i would say so i must be more careful before replying but i do have one issue with you bro "you hate Boston" ouch thats my home and very well could have 3 out of the 4 major sports championships in one year GO PATS GO CELTS!!!!!:lol:
Well, I'm from Cleveland. That's why I hate you! :smite:

I come by it honestly though. Think about it. You hate New York more than any other city and you do so for no rational reason. Basically the Yankees were a storied franchise while the Red Sox were a laughing stock. The Curse, Buckner, blah, blah, blah. Well, all the hatred paid off in 2004 and now YOU ARE THE YANKEES. Boston is the new New York. The envy of the sports world. Somehow you bastards still find stuff to whine about ("Waaaaa, Spygate, waaaaaa!"), but whatever. The point is it used to be that the only things Cleveland and Boston had in common were heartbroken sports fans and a hatred of New York.

I've decided that our hatred has been misplaced. We should hate Boston. We have our own curse (Rocky Colavito), we got our own version of Buckner this year, thanks to Joel Skinner. We already had the heartbreak in 1997 (Thank you Jose Mesa), The Drive, and The Fumble. Now all we need is to irrationally hate everything about Boston and maybe the Tribe will win a World Series and/or the Browns will win a Super Bowl.

Nothing personal. It just has to be done. :lol:

By the way, what is the fourth major sport? Hockey? You still count hockey?

ATH3386

Awards
I understand that Im only 20. I see many people under 20 posting in this forum. I specifically stated that I know the reasons I am using it. Do you honestly think your body can determine between 20 and five months and 21? Those seven months dont make much of a difference. What about the 17 yearolds shooting 500mg of test and a ****ton of dbol a week without a post cycle therapy and come out with minor HPTA supression or nothing at all? What about the users of JW who were under 21 when it was a "test booster" coming out 100% fine? One more, IDS. What about the IDS users who are completely fine.

There are many studies to suggest you are not completely developed unitl 24 years old.. so why take steroids at 21? What makes this THE magic number? Not much. Its more bro-science than TRUE science if the magic OK number is 23-24. As I stated before, I know what I am doing and know why I am doing it. Its not for the simple reason to "get big". Its for a little more than that.. so don't criticize the motive without some understanding. That is not smart.

ATH3386

Awards
And for the record.. I have a very intelligent individual guiding me on this. Started using test at 19.. which I didnt agree with.. but used it for college football. Eventually got into strong man and bodybuilding. He still occasionally does a cycle. Hes 42 and squats about 650 still.. best dead of 735 unsuited I believe.. bench.. 500+ He decided to cut down for about 2 years and go into bodybuilding. He won a few NPC shows. Im not saying that these numbers are credentials proving knowledge.. but he is 100% fine. He is a bio major with his masters. He is a personal trainer, gym owner, and does research in his spare time. He trains many athletes and knows his stuff.

And incase you were thinking of saying that he doesn't know what hes doing or anything because of whatever reason, I would like to point out that your knowledge is probably based on what you have read on these boards. Id trust a Bio major over someone on these boards with the exception of a few smart people. Reason being.. people who actually have degrees in this kinda stuff know more than the bro-sci you are accustomed to. Sure.. you may know a few things here or there.. but what is that in a grand scheme of things? Nothing. You may know a few here and there ideas.. but you cant put them all together and this guy can.

And yeah.. Ive researched steroids from about age 17 till now.. so 3.5 years? I think thats a decent amount of learning.

Status
Not open for further replies.