open to any suggestions

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
i have just a few days left of my epistane cycle and im starting to think about my next cycle.
my stats are listed below.
i am looking for a wet stack to put on mass. not worried about water/fat weight. just need to start bulking up. iv used superdrol with good results in the past, and open to running it again.
cost is not an issue, just lookin for some ideas for a mass cycle.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
never tried phera-plex, iv heard the same and thats one that i will defiantly be considering

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
iv been checkin out the phera-plex/sus500 log that is looking promising, might try that out

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
from what ive read sus500 looks like a wet one. you cant get dbol or anadrol? sus500/pplex is gonna be the wettest of the OTCs that come to mind.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
iv been checkin out the phera-plex/sus500 log that is looking promising, might try that out
I'd go sus500/superdrol. Probably the strongest stack you can get as far as legall things go. max lmg/superdrol was aweseome so sus500/superdrol should be as good if not better. I personally don't like phera that much. The original e max with the mix of isomers seemed the strongest to me. Superdrol is far better than both. At least it was for me. Some people seem to do well on phera though. I persoanlly would go sus500 for 8 weeks, superdrol 1-4, trenadrol 5-8. Probably too heavy of a cycle for most though so I don't really recommend it for anyboy just speaking out loud about how I'd do it.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
jstrong, i like ur idea sus500 for 8 weeks, sperdrol 1-4, treandrol 5-8. this will be my 6th cycle, not new to this, think i can handle it. iv used superdrol twice, trenadrol, epistane, and a mix of halodrol and trenadrol.
the best results i ever got were from my first cycle of superdrol.
pistonpump, iv used dbol also, had good gains but nipps got puffy at beginning of week 4, running it at 40mg a day.
think im going to stick with jstrongs suggestion. does anyone forsee a big shutdown in this 8 week cycle?

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
pistonpump, also my source for dbol is no longer available or thats what i would do

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
jstrong, i like ur idea sus500 for 8 weeks, sperdrol 1-4, treandrol 5-8. this will be my 6th cycle, not new to this, think i can handle it. iv used superdrol twice, trenadrol, epistane, and a mix of halodrol and trenadrol.
the best results i ever got were from my first cycle of superdrol.
pistonpump, iv used dbol also, had good gains but nipps got puffy at beginning of week 4, running it at 40mg a day.
think im going to stick with jstrongs suggestion. does anyone forsee a big shutdown in this 8 week cycle?
Max lmg always shuts me down fast but ohwell you'll recover eventually.lol I'm actualy going to run the same thing I suggested to you. Keep us posted, I think you'll experience massive size and strength increases.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know i havent used trenadrol but i have used GL MegaTRN which looks like the same compound but who knows when they dose in the 90mg and 90mg of TRN would be ludacris. When i ran the TRN i did notice gyno with it when it was stacked with either sd or pp but thats just me and it also was a little hard on the libido aspect after i stopped using it. just a thought from my experience.