help me create a cycle

  1. Registered User
    MystikalSoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    158

    help me create a cycle


    hey guys im trying to figure out an cycle to gain some mass and then cut, heres wut i have

    5 weeks worth of deca and 5 weeks of test, and some fura,zol,halo and mdrol... wut u guys think i would be an good cycle? i could get more deca or test if needed

    thx

  2. Registered User
    sfearl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,413
    Rep Power
    1306

    gotta post up them stats before you get any replies bro.
  3. Registered User
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Questing for beast status
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5024

    not enough test or deca to run anything but orals

    Get more test and run it for 12 weeks, run the deca at a low dose for 10 weeks, and run an oral kickstart
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    LilPsychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,608
    Rep Power
    901

    Get enough Test for 12 weeks, and enough deca for 11 weeks. I would do this:
    Weeks 1-12:Test 500mg/week
    Weeks 1-11: Deca 400mg/week
    Weeks 1-4: Mdrol 10-20 mg
    If you wanted to take it to the extreme throw in some furazadrol for weeks 8-12.
  5. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Hawaii Nei
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by LilPsychotic View Post
    Get enough Test for 12 weeks, and enough deca for 11 weeks. I would do this:
    Weeks 1-12:Test 500mg/week
    Weeks 1-11: Deca 400mg/week
    Weeks 1-4: Mdrol 10-20 mg
    If you wanted to take it to the extreme throw in some furazadrol for weeks 11-14.
    edited.
  6. Registered User
    Jstrong20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,354
    Rep Power
    48202

    It sounds like you may have not cycled before. If thats the case test at 500mgs for 10-12 weeks will give great gains. If bloating becomes a problem you can use femera or arimidex. If you have cycled before the test/deca would be good. If your really looking for lean dry gains test/tren would be better. What the others have suggested sounds good to me but is probably overkill if you've never used anything before.
  7. Registered User
    MystikalSoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    158

    thx guys for all the answers... and yes i never injected anything i've done a couple of ph cycles. I was goin to start with the deca but u guys are all saying to start with test, why is that? i was thinking of doing deca 1 week and test second week and so on, i dont know if that was a good idea, anyways wut u guys think about this? Weeks 1-12:Test 500mg/week
    Weeks 1-11: Deca 400mg/week
    weeks 11-14 H-drol and fura
  8. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Hawaii Nei
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by MystikalSoul View Post
    thx guys for all the answers... and yes i never injected anything i've done a couple of ph cycles. I was goin to start with the deca but u guys are all saying to start with test, why is that? i was thinking of doing deca 1 week and test second week and so on, i dont know if that was a good idea, anyways wut u guys think about this? Weeks 1-12:Test 500mg/week
    Weeks 1-11: Deca 400mg/week
    weeks 11-14 H-drol and fura
    that should be good.

    you dont want to use deca without test because it will have your d1ck non functional most likely. All cycles should have test unless it is a really light ph cycle imo. You want to shoot the deca and test in the same shot, split twice a week. the oral at the end up until week 14 is so that you have something to keep you going while the injectable esters clear, roughly two weeks after last shot.
  9. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,549
    Rep Power
    4829

    What about your Cycle Support and your Post Cycle or did I miss that?


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  10. Registered User
    MystikalSoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    158

    so every week i shoot test and the deca, i can mix both into one shot or do i do two separate shots a week and why twice a week? thats not a lot for a first time? i thought about doing one shot of each a week, what u think? and crowler i'll be taking life support and torem for pct
    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    that should be good.

    you dont want to use deca without test because it will have your d1ck non functional most likely. All cycles should have test unless it is a really light ph cycle imo. You want to shoot the deca and test in the same shot, split twice a week. the oral at the end up until week 14 is so that you have something to keep you going while the injectable esters clear, roughly two weeks after last shot.
  11. Registered User
    richirich_99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    199
    Rep Power
    195

    Quote Originally Posted by MystikalSoul View Post
    so every week i shoot test and the deca, i can mix both into one shot or do i do two separate shots a week and why twice a week? thats not a lot for a first time? i thought about doing one shot of each a week, what u think? and crowler i'll be taking life support and torem for post cycle therapy
    Your going to want to shot 250mg test and 200mg deca on monday and again on thursday. You can load these into the same shot. Twice a week is better because you will get a more steady blood levels of the gear. good luck bro!
  12. Registered User
    Ubiquitous's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    UbiLand
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,462
    Rep Power
    1847

    Horrible cycle. Horrible advice. Why the **** are you stacking compounds you never used before? All you are doing is perpetuating a retarded mindset here.

    Don't bite off more than you can chew. And guys, if you are going to give advice to newbies, try to at least have some experience running said compounds.

    What do I know, I'm natty.
  13. Registered User
    sfearl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,413
    Rep Power
    1306

    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous View Post
    Horrible cycle. Horrible advice. Why the **** are you stacking compounds you never used before? All you are doing is perpetuating a retarded mindset here.

    Don't bite off more than you can chew. And guys, if you are going to give advice to newbies, try to at least have some experience running said compounds.

    What do I know, I'm natty.
    werd
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Can anyone help me with a cycle?
    By Ziv in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-26-2004, 10:43 AM
  2. Help me on This Cycle....
    By maggmaster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-24-2004, 09:07 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-21-2004, 07:52 AM
  4. Please help me on my cycle...Chemo please read too
    By Testomax69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-02-2003, 02:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in