help me create a cycle

MystikalSoul

Awards
hey guys im trying to figure out an cycle to gain some mass and then cut, heres wut i have

5 weeks worth of deca and 5 weeks of test, and some fura,zol,halo and mdrol... wut u guys think i would be an good cycle? i could get more deca or test if needed

thx

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
gotta post up them stats before you get any replies bro.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
not enough test or deca to run anything but orals

Get more test and run it for 12 weeks, run the deca at a low dose for 10 weeks, and run an oral kickstart

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Get enough Test for 12 weeks, and enough deca for 11 weeks. I would do this:
Weeks 1-12:Test 500mg/week
Weeks 1-11: Deca 400mg/week
Weeks 1-4: Mdrol 10-20 mg
If you wanted to take it to the extreme throw in some furazadrol for weeks 8-12.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get enough Test for 12 weeks, and enough deca for 11 weeks. I would do this:
Weeks 1-12:Test 500mg/week
Weeks 1-4: Mdrol 10-20 mg
If you wanted to take it to the extreme throw in some furazadrol for weeks 11-14.
edited. ;)

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It sounds like you may have not cycled before. If thats the case test at 500mgs for 10-12 weeks will give great gains. If bloating becomes a problem you can use femera or arimidex. If you have cycled before the test/deca would be good. If your really looking for lean dry gains test/tren would be better. What the others have suggested sounds good to me but is probably overkill if you've never used anything before.

MystikalSoul

Awards
thx guys for all the answers... and yes i never injected anything i've done a couple of ph cycles. I was goin to start with the deca but u guys are all saying to start with test, why is that? i was thinking of doing deca 1 week and test second week and so on, i dont know if that was a good idea, anyways wut u guys think about this? Weeks 1-12:Test 500mg/week
weeks 11-14 H-drol and fura

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thx guys for all the answers... and yes i never injected anything i've done a couple of ph cycles. I was goin to start with the deca but u guys are all saying to start with test, why is that? i was thinking of doing deca 1 week and test second week and so on, i dont know if that was a good idea, anyways wut u guys think about this? Weeks 1-12:Test 500mg/week
weeks 11-14 H-drol and fura
that should be good.

you dont want to use deca without test because it will have your d1ck non functional most likely. All cycles should have test unless it is a really light ph cycle imo. You want to shoot the deca and test in the same shot, split twice a week. the oral at the end up until week 14 is so that you have something to keep you going while the injectable esters clear, roughly two weeks after last shot.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
What about your Cycle Support and your Post Cycle or did I miss that?

CROWLER

MystikalSoul

Awards
so every week i shoot test and the deca, i can mix both into one shot or do i do two separate shots a week and why twice a week? thats not a lot for a first time? i thought about doing one shot of each a week, what u think? and crowler i'll be taking life support and torem for pct
that should be good.

you dont want to use deca without test because it will have your d1ck non functional most likely. All cycles should have test unless it is a really light ph cycle imo. You want to shoot the deca and test in the same shot, split twice a week. the oral at the end up until week 14 is so that you have something to keep you going while the injectable esters clear, roughly two weeks after last shot.

richirich_99

Awards
so every week i shoot test and the deca, i can mix both into one shot or do i do two separate shots a week and why twice a week? thats not a lot for a first time? i thought about doing one shot of each a week, what u think? and crowler i'll be taking life support and torem for post cycle therapy
Your going to want to shot 250mg test and 200mg deca on monday and again on thursday. You can load these into the same shot. Twice a week is better because you will get a more steady blood levels of the gear. good luck bro!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Horrible cycle. Horrible advice. Why the fvck are you stacking compounds you never used before? All you are doing is perpetuating a retarded mindset here.

Don't bite off more than you can chew. And guys, if you are going to give advice to newbies, try to at least have some experience running said compounds.

What do I know, I'm natty.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Horrible cycle. Horrible advice. Why the fvck are you stacking compounds you never used before? All you are doing is perpetuating a retarded mindset here.

Don't bite off more than you can chew. And guys, if you are going to give advice to newbies, try to at least have some experience running said compounds.

What do I know, I'm natty.
werd