half life of 1-t thp ether?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trying to decide on dosing timing, but I can't see to find much info on the half life. I know part of the "magic" of the thp ethers was that they survive first pass liver and pass through the lymph system, but I dunno if that makes for longer halflife or just higher bioavailability.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trying to decide on dosing timing, but I can't see to find much info on the half life. I know part of the "magic" of the thp ethers was that they survive first pass liver and pass through the lymph system, but I dunno if that makes for longer halflife or just higher bioavailability.
You might try emailing William Llewellyn, if he responds to emails I am not sure. I think it is just oil-solubilized so it will offer greater oral bioavailability. I would guess 4 hours, but that is just a guess.

Alpha-male

Awards
Sup Easy,

What's the name of your 1-t thp ether? Is it 1-T XS ? Because if it is then I think it won't be the same as Molecular Nutritions's ethergels because I think it's in caps. I haven't opened my bottles yet to check.

I'm also trying to decide on what would be a good daily dosage since I've been reading that it may need to be dosed on par with 1-AD dosages depending on wether it's in caps or in gelcaps.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, its the xs :) it is the same bare powder as went into molecular nutrition's prouduct. just they added sesamin oil, and put it into a gelcap. taking it with at least 10g of fat should accomplish the same thing - giving enough of a fat substrate for it to go by the stomach in. I so far dosed it opened into oil, opened onto my tongue and chased with oil, with some sunflower seeds, and without oil at all, and at least from the lethargy standpoint I couldn't tell much difference. I am noticing the lethargy tho

Alpha-male

Awards
Looking foward to see how your cycle goes. It will help me determine what a good dose would be. You can get 4-ad to combat the lethargy from the same place. It comes stacked with nordiol. Also if you're looking for a good diet to cut with look into the cut diet. I'm using it right now and I really like it. You can download the pdf here: www dot cut diet dot com.

Good luck on the cycle Easy, i'll be checking out your log.

zootreeves

zootreeves

Awards
I've been researching a similiar product and was looking for the same answer.

Apparently you can make a good estimation if you know the number of carbon atoms there are in the ester. approximately each carbon atoms is equal to a half-life of 1.5 days. Therefore a decanoate steroid ester would have a half-life of 15 days (11 carbon atoms * 1.5 days constant). Enanthate (C7 H12 O) 7 * 1.5 = 10.5 days

This is pretty much as far as i got because i wasn't exactly sure how many carbon atoms are actually in tetrahydropyranyl (THP)

From wikipedia the molecular formulae of THP is (C5 H10 O), that would make an estimation of the half life at 7.5 days. This seems high to me and in reality i don't think it works that way.

Not sure if that was what you where looking for, hopefully it's some help. Oh yeah and i'm not a chemist so apologies it it's completely wrong

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
we could always ask a chemist to chime in, we do have a few here on AM

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Easy, Willian Llwelyn just made a post in another thread. It was about AA. You should PM him, he knows what he is talking about. I bet he could give you clear answer.

zootreeves

zootreeves

Awards
Please post if you find the answer, becuase i'd like to know as well

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I put a message down on his board, I already forgot the name (I have it bookmarked on my other machine). I'll definitely post an update if he answers

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So so far i've found that regular testosterone has a half life of about 2 hours, and 1-t in general is considered to have a "much longer" half life. i'm still digging

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking foward to see how your cycle goes. It will help me determine what a good dose would be. You can get 4-ad to combat the lethargy from the same place. It comes stacked with nordiol. Also if you're looking for a good diet to cut with look into the cut diet. I'm using it right now and I really like it. You can download the pdf here: www dot cut diet dot com.

Good luck on the cycle Easy, i'll be checking out your log.
Worth mentioning as well is the concept of "poor mans" ehtergels. by opening the cap and mixing sesamin or another oil with the contents, you should enhance the potency by as much as (from what I can find) 5-6x as effective. the THP ether helps with it passing thru the lymphatic system, but only if its in enough fat. in theory eating it with a meal enough fats in it helps enough, but i'm doing the into oil thing cause heck, why not

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Easy i thought 1-test was just insane!! It was a Great find, but way too short lived!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It does seem like its in the top 10 of cool factor steroid wise. non aromatizing, only slighly androgenic, way anabolic, limited sides. we'll see how I like it after a few weeks :)

zootreeves

zootreeves

Awards
So so far i've found that regular testosterone has a half life of about 2 hours, and 1-t in general is considered to have a "much longer" half life. i'm still digging
I emailed PA to see if he can shed any light on it.

I've seen bottles of Old VPX Cypionate products that were advertised as absorbed through the lymph system and they seemed to believe that the half life was no different from the injectable versions "Explosive Active Anabolism For 16 Days Per Dose!". The body still has to peel of the ester regardless of how it made it into the blood.

Reading this article All Testosterones are Created Equal the x1.5 rule seems to hold true for the majority of the esters, i don't don't see why THP should be any different

I guess you could even make it into an injectable if you wanted to

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It does seem like its in the top 10 of cool factor steroid wise. non aromatizing, only slighly androgenic, way anabolic, limited sides. we'll see how I like it after a few weeks :)
I loved it bro!!!..way better than the crap around now!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, just the lethargy is like superdrol :p
You're going to get lethargy from anything if testosterone is not present!.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll go the bit further and add that my superdrol experience wasn't a full cycle, but was experiments in pulsing, but I went as high as 40mg in one day in 2 doses -20mg pre workout, 20mg immediately post workout. The 1-t is about as bad as 20mg superdrol taken together, not as bad as 30. the 1-t lethargy doesn't last as long though, maybe 2 hours, the superdrol lasts more like 3-4

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you could run it with methyl extreme,as it provides test via(4dione,4-diol,and 5-dione)..as 1-test is not methylated.....matthew76 had blood tests that showd Methyl extreme raised his over all test numbers.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm maybe I should start the dermacrine sooner then. I just didn't want to buy 2 bottles to run 8 weeks. Maybe a lower dose? at 4-5 pumps a day its supposed to last 30 days, so maybe at 3 pumps a day I make 8 weeks. hmm damn.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm at day 2 now, planned to start dermacrine on day 15, but could go earlier

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll go the bit further and add that my superdrol experience wasn't a full cycle, but was experiments in pulsing, but I went as high as 40mg in one day in 2 doses -20mg pre workout, 20mg immediately post workout. The 1-t is about as bad as 20mg superdrol taken together, not as bad as 30. the 1-t lethargy doesn't last as long though, maybe 2 hours, the superdrol lasts more like 3-4
superdrol and 1-test are nothing alike!!!(they are both 5 alpha reduced though)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I emailed PA to see if he can shed any light on it.

I've seen bottles of Old VPX Cypionate products that were advertised as absorbed through the lymph system and they seemed to believe that the half life was no different from the injectable versions "Explosive Active Anabolism For 16 Days Per Dose!". The body still has to peel of the ester regardless of how it made it into the blood.

Reading this article All Testosterones are Created Equal the x1.5 rule seems to hold true for the majority of the esters, i don't don't see why THP should be any different

I guess you could even make it into an injectable if you wanted to
THP and Cypionate are two different things.

THP is taken orally. Cypionate has no oral bioavalability, and was taken sublingually.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, but the lethargy feels about the same :) outside of that, not much similarity at all

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
superdrol and 1-test are nothing alike!!!(they are both 5 alpha reduced though)
1-test is actually a lot more androgenic. You wouldn't guess it because most superdrols aren't an accurate representation of superdrol.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1-test is actually a lot more androgenic. You wouldn't guess it because most superdrols aren't an accurate representation of superdrol.
Very much agreed....dihydroboldenone/1-test is VERY androgenic!! superdrol has very little androgenic activity.

zootreeves

zootreeves

Awards
THP and Cypionate are two different things.

THP is taken orally. Cypionate has no oral bioavalability, and was taken sublingually.

I think the principle behind taking a THP ester and a cypionate ester orally are the same (same principle as Andriol). Increasing the fat solubility so that it's absorbed by the lymph system.

Some of the VPX products were advertised as oral Cypionates Liposomal EQ - VPX Liposomal EQ, i've never seena sublingual one. I didn't think the a Cypionate ester would increase the aqueous solubility, isn't that what Cyclodextrins are for with sublingual delivery?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
any ideas on the half life sinner?
My rule of thumb is 4-6 hours for an oral steroid. There's really no point in taking at the end of each half life (as you would witness with an injectable). There's really little benefit in keeping serum levels of the drug constant, as this only increases shutdown, without really any additional benefit. Regardless, the active life is going to be much longer than half life.

I would say the 3 most crucial times to take would be:
1) first thing
2) pre-workout
3) Lunch or dinner

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the principle behind taking a THP ester and a cypionate ester orally are the same (same principle as Andriol). Increasing the fat solubility so that it's absorbed by the lymph system.

Some of the VPX products were advertised as oral Cypionates Liposomal EQ - VPX Liposomal EQ, i've never seena sublingual one. I didn't think the a Cypionate ester would increase the aqueous solubility, isn't that what Cyclodextrins are for with sublingual delivery?
Yeah, it's not really that big of a chain to "sneak in" as a fatty acid, not to mention, andriol has terrible bioavailability as is.

Cypionate is used in subliguals/intranasals as a means to (1) decrease the PAIN (2) increase the half life; otherwise, you would have to dose on the hour. hydroxypropylbetacyclodextrin would still be employed to make it water soluble and enhance delivery.

zootreeves

zootreeves

Awards
Yeah, it's not really that big of a chain to "sneak in" as a fatty acid, not to mention, andriol has terrible bioavailability as is.
Yes you are right about this, even though the bioavailability of Andriol (undeconate) is low it, i guess it would still be better than 1-T THP because of this

Partition Coefficiant

Oral bioavailability is not only an issue of oil-solubility, though. The measure of a steroid's partition coefficient can be even more important to designing an effective lymphatically delivered softgel. To be simple, "partition coefficient" is a measure of how much a particular substance likes to be dissolved in oil compared to water (although something may dissolve well in oil, it may dissolve well in water too). It allows us to determine how well it is going to stay dissolved in oil, once we put it in there. If the PC measure is not sufficiently high, the compound will leave the oil once it enters the watery environment of the stomach, ruining any chance of delivering it to the lymphatic system (which allows us to bypass the destructive first-pass through the liver). To date, 1-testosterone hexyldecanoate offers us a higher partition coefficient value than any form of 1-testosterone ever developed. This means not only can we dissolve more 1-testosterone in each softgel, but milligram for milligram a lot more is going to stay dissolved in oil once you take it, and a lot more is going to make its way into circulation (and to your muscles).
Partition Coefficient Values of Various 1-Testosterone Products:

1-Testosterone (free base) LogP 3.5
1-Testosterone Ethylcarbonate LogP 4.9
1-Testosterone THP Ether LogP 5.6
1-Testosterone Undecanoate LogP 8.3
1-Testosterone Hexyldecanoate LogP 9.8
But thats going Off topic a bit

Regardless it seems once the ester is in the blood it has very little effect on the half life. This would explain why andriol has a short half life/detection time. If you assume the same is true for the THP gels than as you said before sinner, you should treat the half life as similiar to other orals.

undecanoate ester has a long half life when injected because of the depot and because it is not at all soluble in water so it takes a very long time for the depot to disperse. Once an esterified hormone is in the blood stream then the half lives of all esterified testosterones (prop cyp, etc) are pretty much all the same because the ester is immediately cleaved by esterase and you are left with plain old testosterone "no ester" . Like mentioned earlier andriol taken orally is absorbed through the lymph system and dumped directly into the blood so the ester has no real effect on extending the half life.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For me, pre-workout is first thing. So with me taking 4 caps right now theres no point in spreading them thru the day? I'd be better off with 2 dosings? I guess this is a piece of why pulsing works. Would 2 caps pre-workout and 2 with dinner be better or should they be even closer together.

So it sounds like you think the total ergogenic capacity of a given amount of an oral is pretty close to the same regardless of whether the dose is spread into 4 or taken as 2. I would still have thought 4 would do better, but what do I know about organic chem

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually another question too. I recall seeing an article by william llwelyn stating that oral absorption on 1-t is normally around 7.5%, but done in the gelcaps like MN did them its around 40%. Where do you think opening the regular caps into oil and taking them would land? :) I may be in the end dosing higher (in terms of bioavailable dose) than I think

zootreeves

zootreeves

Awards
Where do you think opening the regular caps into oil and taking them would land?
Is there not already oil in the gel caps? I thought they came in sesame oil already? If not i think certainly adding oil would help

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the ones I bought are 110mg in a regular cap. MN did the gelcaps @ 25mg of 1-t thp ether per gelcap

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So William Llewlyn said that the half life of 1-t is a little longer than straight test just due to the fact that absorption through the lymph nodes is slower, but not hugely so, so more than 3 hours, but not a lot more. he recommended split into 3 doses.