Need Advice On iForce Bold Cycle

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
This is the first time I've ever used anything other than creatine, whey/casein protein, flaxseed oil & multis so I don't know **** about this stuff. I have been lifting for approx 25yrs and I'm currently 5'7" 220lbs. This is what was recommended to me for an 8 week cycle of Bold so please let me know if I'm missing something here. Thanks.

Weeks 1-8
Bold @ 800mg per day
Testabolan @ 4 caps per day
Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support @ 2 serving per day

Weeks 9-12
6oxo @ 5 caps per day

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is the first time I've ever used anything other than creatine, whey/casein protein, flaxseed oil & multis so I don't know **** about this stuff. I have been lifting for approx 25yrs and I'm currently 5'7" 220lbs. This is what was recommended to me for an 8 week cycle of Bold so please let me know if I'm missing something here. Thanks.

Weeks 1-8
Bold @ 800mg per day
Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support @ 2 serving per day

Weeks 9-12
6oxo @ 5 caps per day
I doubt you will notice too much from the Bold at that dosage. Some guys on here were taking 1200mg per day and not noticing anything but side effects such as acne. I don't know anything about Testabolan. Sounds cheesy.

May I recommend something else for a first time Designer Steroid run?

Phera-Plex/Phera-plex knockoff, or Halodrol-50/HD-50 Knockoff.

I'm guessing Testabolan is a DS itself, and from what it looks like, you were going to run that alongside your weak (albeit at least you have one, or what resembles one) post cyle therapy. You should take a serm, i.e. Nolvadex or Toremifene AFTER you have ran your DS (starting the first day you come off). 6oxo is rather weak all around, and I wouldn't recommend that for anything more than a test booster.

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
I only found out what a serm was last week and I have no idea where I could get one as I live in a very remote area. I've seen people mention that they couldn't get one so I assume they are not easy to come by other than prescription for which I'm the wrong sex. That is the only reason I was considering the Bold cycle because I was told that I wouldn't need a serm. Thanks.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bold(1,4-ad) is rather worthless. It's not going to hurt you,but it probably won't really help you either. It's said to have a 50% oral bioavalibility,and a conversion of around 12% or so..

That means if you took 600mg that only around 300mg's would get absorbed.....and only 10-12% of that would be active.

Unless you take around 2000+mg a day your better off with a halodrol clone.

Bold can be stacked with Halodrol as it's not a methylated PH

And yes you need a serm!

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
I\'ve heard of several guys liking Iforce bold at that dose range. I\'ve also seen at least one that was running it solo that did enjoy their gains and well as a positive mood if I recall.

I say go for it.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I\'ve heard of several guys liking Iforce bold at that dose range. I\'ve also seen at least one that was running it solo that did enjoy their gains and well as a positive mood if I recall.

I say go for it.
Trip and I both advise against it.

'Nuff said.

:hammer:

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
Trip and I both advise against it.

\'Nuff said.

:hammer:
IC, have you ran Bold solo before? Mmmkay, thats what I thought.

Btw, testobolan is not a DS, its a natty test booster with ecdy.

\'Nuff said.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
IC, have you ran Bold solo before? Mmmkay, thats what I thought.

Btw, testobolan is not a DS, its a natty test booster with ecdy.

\'Nuff said.
I'm just playing, bro.

However, I still stand by what I said previously. Better off running a Phera or HD knockoff and plan out a solid PCT.

If Testabolan is a natural test booster, there is no point taking it during a cycle anyways.

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
That's all well and good but like I said I have no clue how I would even get my hands on a serm. Anyone care to tell me? If I can't get a serm what if anything should I be looking at? Thanks.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
That's all well and good but like I said I have no clue how I would even get my hands on a serm. Anyone care to tell me? If I can't get a serm what if anything should I be looking at? Thanks.
Apparently you have the internet, and I'm assuming you have a means to pay for it, so you've got all you need to get a serm.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't need a SERM for something this mild(in my opinion). If you want to get one though here are two good options,

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-innovations/post-cycle-support-120-caps.html?sel=1466

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/primordial-performance/dermacrine-sustain-7-5-oz.html?sel=1525

No need for cycle support either. Sure its a good product to use, but not a must for the cycle you have chosen.
Bold probably is mild enough to get away with Post cycle support,or dermicrane.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
I\'m just playing, bro.

However, I still stand by what I said previously. Better off running a Phera or HD knockoff and plan out a solid post cycle therapy.

If Testabolan is a natural test booster, there is no point taking it during a cycle anyways.
Lol, I was just playin too. And for the most part I would agree with you that those are better options.

And I\'d agree with the other guys, use Dermacrine Sustain for pct and you should be golden.