Help Epi....

mwood9

Awards
I recently turned 21 And am trying to gain some size. Right Now Imp 146 pounds and Have 9% Body fat. So I’ve bought a bottle of Epi and I want to be safe. I’m worried most of Gyno Can someone write up a little outline of how I should take my Epi? I’m planning on doing a one month cycle.
Running:
20mg first week.
20 mg second week.
30 mg third week
40 mg final week.
Does that sound good? I’m a first time user. Also Should I run a post cycle Therapy with Nolvadex. Or is that not necessary. And If I need to how should I run my post cycle?. I’m planning on also getting a cycle support which one would be a good choice? Thanks for all of your help.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I recently turned 21 And am trying to gain some size. Right Now Imp 146 pounds and Have 9% Body fat. So I’ve bought a bottle of Epi and I want to be safe. I’m worried most of Gyno Can someone write up a little outline of how I should take my Epi? I’m planning on doing a one month cycle.
Running:
20mg first week.
20 mg second week.
30 mg third week
40 mg final week.
Does that sound good? I’m a first time user. Also Should I run a post cycle Therapy with Nolvadex. Or is that not necessary. And If I need to how should I run my post cycle?. I’m planning on also getting a cycle support which one would be a good choice? Thanks for all of your help.
No offense bro, but you are 146 lbs. You need food, not Steroids.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Originally Posted by bpmartyr
No offense bro, but you are 146 lbs. You need food, not Steroids.
Yeah, don't forget to eat the food aswell, it's more anabolic that way.
:goodpost::cheers:

Using steroids at 146 lbs makes absolutely no sense to me.

MonStar1120

Awards
Agreed, you need to break 200 lbs. naturally before even considering anything more.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What if he's only five feet tall???
(just being a smartass :D )

Mwood...come back...don't be scared off by the above posts...we're not trying to be mean, we're trying to help you. If you're 146 and over 5' you're likely not eating enough calories. Even if you went on cycle and made some gains you would lose them due to your diet.

So, my point is: come back and give us some more info and we'll help you get a good routine and diet going. Once you get that stuff down, then you'll be ready to move on to the anabolics (long term goal).

How tall are you, how long have you been lifting, what does your routine look like, and what does a typical day's caloric intake look like?

mwood9

Awards
I'm 5 foot 9 and i've been lifting for around 2 years. My Typical Routine is:
Monday is Chest and Tri's
I Ussually Do 4 sets of Bench. 6-9 reps.
Following by incline bench 4 sets 6-9 reps.
Then I move to Weighted Chest dips set of 12-10-8-6
I then Move to Cable cross over and do 4 sets.
Then Move to Peck Deck and do 4 sets.

Tricept workout, I start with
Tricept Pushdowns.
Next I run a Tricept Iso-Machine.
Run a few sets of skull crushers.

Tuesday is Back and Bi's
On My back routine I start with Pull-ups. Reverse and Regular.
Move to Lat pul
Then I run a row machine.
Then I do some bent-over back raise's.

For My Bicepts I Usually start with.
A few sets of 7's.
Dumbell bicept curls.
Preacher curls.
Hammer curls.

Wednesday is Legs
Start with the core lift of Squats.
Then Leg press.
Do a few sets of leg curls.
and leg extensions.

I am 146 pounds my max bench press is 185, and my max squat is 225. I throw Ab work outs in there every other day as well. I've got some pretty chizzled abs but I just need more size all around. I usually eat around 2500 calories a day. But On Budget I cannot afford very much more food every month. I Ussually Try to balance my EFA's, Carbs, and Protien. On a 20,40,40. Ratio. My post work out shake consists of two scoops of whey protien. 2 Bannanas. 1 tablespoon of peanut butter. 2 cups of skim milk. I work out at 6am. I eat 6 meals through out the day. I really enjoy lifting have had good results hrough my work-outs but my gains seemed to have peaked despite the veriety I try to throw into my workouts.
My diet concists mainly of eggs, oatmeal, tortilla's, Tuna,wheat bread, chicken and Whey Protien.
Any more advice about my lifting about how to put on more muscle would be helpful. Thanks for the Information you've given me so far. I do have some Epistane currently and would like to take it safely. But if at my size it is not possible I will hold back. Thanks for the information. More feedback to my situation will help thanks.

Losso

Awards
think the problem is u can do a cycle and ull gain weight, but u will prob loose it within a month of 2 because you just dont eat enough, so your putting ur health in danger for a very short gain, thats all these guys are saying, get your food in order then maybe go on a cycle

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You might want to try adding more calories to your diet. At your age I was actually a little smaller and once I upped my calories I couldn't believe how much of a difference I saw in size (especially my legs!). Try adding 250 - 500 more calories a day for a few weeks and see what kinds of changes come from it. How do you keep track of your macros? I always liked FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal. A cheat day or two probably won't hurt you right now either. Just don't go overboard.

Cheap foods for bulking:

Brown rice (or wild rice)
Various beans - (dried are dirt cheap, but take planning ahead for prep)
Chicken - (I search the weekly fliers and stock up when it's on sale...just toss it in the freezer mang!)
Yogurt
Nuts, preferably almonds, but peanuts are a lot cheaper
Avocados are really dense in calories and are great on sandwiches or wraps
Whole wheat bread
Natty pb
Red potatoes
Sweet potatoes
Rolled oats or steel cut oats

Regular ground beef - just cook it down, drain off the fat, then rinse with hot water. Cook some more and then rinse and drain with hot water a few more times. It's much cheaper than lean ground beef and you can get rid of a lot of the fat this way. Same goes for pork or turkey.
Fruits - I eat a lot of apples just b/c they're convenient
Cook with extra virgin olive oil (aka evoo)
Tuna
Eggs
Whole wheat pasta
Milled flax seed
- you can buy it at Wal Mart or you can get the seeds and grind them in a coffee bean grinder (works for oats too). Throw it in a shake or add it to your pb.
Skim Milk
Quinoa
And since you like bananas, give these a try. I've this recipe on a few forums and had nothing but great feedback so far -> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recipes/52074-banana-flaxseed-muffins.html I'm sure there are plenty more cheap foods. Check out the recipe sub forum and the bulking sub forum for more ideas.

DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established
Too soon for Epi

I agree, the hormone route is too soon.

I'm not sure what the rest of your routine is like but you could be overtraining. I say this based on what you posted for chest; I counted 20 sets. Personnally, anything much more than 12 or 13 sets for chest (not including the warmups) causes me to loose strength.

For your bi's I think your reps may be a little low. 8 to 12 reps for the smaller muscle groups works for me. Save the low reps for the big muscles. For them I'll do closer to a 4-12 rep range. Some believe you grow more with 10 reps.

What about sups? If you mentioned creatine I missed it. Creatine is a lot cheaper, safer, and easier that epi. You can get almost a years supply for $20.00 . Hormones should be the last resort.

Post a little more about lifting routine and sups.

DB