With liver and heart support

Good????

Any supplement additions???

Have done 2 cycles of superdrol in past

age 23
height 5'11"
weight 208 lbs
exper. 5 years
that seems kind of a weak dose for 208lbs.

D

dice404

Awards
I would say thats too much nolva, 40mg tapered down is all you need ( I prefer toremifene, but if you already have the nolva don't worry about it). Also, since this is your third cycle of sd, I think you'd be fine starting off right at 20 and then maybe go for 30 in week 3, depending on how your feeling/making gains. Cycle support by anabolic innovations also has pretty much everything that you'll need as far as support supps go. Just preload that about a week before and run it through post cycle.

F

Flick

Awards
i'd suggest starting at 30mg and staying at 30mg.
I strongly disagree with starting at 30mg. At 208lbs I'd suggest going 20/20/30 at the most. You wouldn't experience any more positive results going 30/30/30 as you would staying 20/20/30, but you'd definitely experience more negative side effects.

Also, check into a product called Cycle Support. It's great for pre-cycle, on-cycle, and post-cycle.

And as far as the tamox goes, dose it at 40/40/20/20.

Also, google something called Superdrol for Dummies.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
cycle support by anabolic innovations and possibly some Liv. 52 by Himalaya for added protection during your PCT.

NAS

NAS

Awards
I strongly disagree with starting at 30mg. At 208lbs I'd suggest going 20/20/30 at the most. You wouldn't experience any more positive results going 30/30/30 as you would staying 20/20/30, but you'd definitely experience more negative side effects.

Also, check into a product called Cycle Support. It's great for pre-cycle, on-cycle, and post-cycle.

And as far as the tamox goes, dose it at 40/40/20/20.

Also, google something called Superdrol for Dummies.
agreed 20 will do you nice and proper, 30 gave me bad lathargy I was about the same weight as you but I did a quasi pulse 4/week

M

masterdine

Awards
if one doses 30mg what is the better dosing scheme?
10mg morning 20mg pre-w.o. or 10mg morning 10mg pre wo 10mg afternoon

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
10mg morning 10mg pre-workout 10mg before bed with some ZMA.
zinc magnesium = zma.

and almonds or fish oil caps as well as grapefruit juice with each time you take them.

M

masterdine

Awards
10mg morning 10mg pre-workout 10mg before bed with some ZMA.
zinc magnesium = zma.

and almonds or fish oil caps as well as grapefruit juice with each time you take them.
why the zma?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it helps to boost strength gains, it's also relaxing.

S

shortstop1616

Awards
After just 5 days... im up from 208 to 216

I started at 20 mg for week one
can notice the strength gains already

hopefully I can keep this up

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
anxious to see how this goes 4 u. I did the same dosing with Ergomax LMG awhile back, on 4 weeks instead of 3. gained 17lbs or so, body fat went up 2% or so if I remember, but I was bulking on a 5500cal diet. Gained ALOT of muscle and kept most of it. However, I didnt experience any gains until mid of week 2. I did the PCT Flick recommended, with the Cycle Support all the way through. Thats great ur getting gains already. Good luck!

M

masterdine

Awards
After just 5 days... im up from 208 to 216

I started at 20 mg for week one
can notice the strength gains already

hopefully I can keep this up
y u choice to start at 20 instead of 10mg the first week? are u going to 30mg?

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Read the rest of the thread, might find your answer. No offense but it seems like you might need more research before you start your cycle instead of trying to piggyback off this thread for answers.

S

shortstop1616

Awards
Because i weigh close to 210 and had done two previous superdrol cycles many people recommend that I start at 20 mg instead of 10 mg which i did both times with superdrol. I will be uping to 30 mg

M

masterdine

Awards
i read in Anabolics 2007 that fat hinders the absorbtion of 17-C- alkylated steroids. But ever one recomends taking methyls with fats. What gives?