Getting Side Effects On Epistane @ 30mg, Advice Needed

MonStar1120

Awards
I'm getting extreme feeling of blurry mindedness all throughout the day, lethargic, can't focus, etc. I feel like I'm way more moody than usual, and being in sales position I can't afford to have mood swings.

I'm either going to cut it back to 10mg preworkout or 10mg preworkout and another 10mg postworkout.

I naturally have a lot of genetic potential so I think a slight edge is all I really need. I'm currently 208 lbs. at around 7-8% of bodyfat, nearly perfect diet, etc.

Could I run 10mg preworkout longer than 4 weeks? Or is that not advisable? Thanks!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I've run it for 6 and was fine. Lipids were skewed but nothing too bad.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do some research on pulsing. It should cut down on your sides and you'll definitely be able to do it for four weeks (double if you want).

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm getting extreme feeling of blurry mindedness all throughout the day, lethargic, can't focus, etc. I feel like I'm way more moody than usual, and being in sales position I can't afford to have mood swings.

I'm either going to cut it back to 10mg preworkout or 10mg preworkout and another 10mg postworkout.

I naturally have a lot of genetic potential so I think a slight edge is all I really need. I'm currently 208 lbs. at around 7-8% of bodyfat, nearly perfect diet, etc.

Could I run 10mg preworkout longer than 4 weeks? Or is that not advisable? Thanks!
1. carbs, a lot of them. try to get a 1:1 ration of simple to complex carbs and it should up your energy.
2. coffee

HARDHITTER00

HARDHITTER00

Awards

Does your Epi have a black or white cap?

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
Some people I know take all of their dosage late in the day. That way they can just crash or zone out in front of the TV when they start dragging.

Not sure if it lowers the effectiveness. I guess that would depend on half life.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. carbs, a lot of them. try to get a 1:1 ration of simple to complex carbs and it should up your energy.
2. coffee
Follow this advice. It sounds like you are experiencing slight hypoglycemia. Many PH/PS cause this because they are strong nutrient repartitioners, but it can easily be remedied by an increase in carbs. Have some fruit lying around in case you start to feel light-headed or get that "buzzing" feeling.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Follow this advice. It sounds like you are experiencing slight hypoglycemia. Many PH/PS cause this because they are strong nutrient repartitioners, but it can easily be remedied by an increase in carbs. Have some fruit lying around in case you start to feel light-headed or get that "buzzing" feeling.
interesting, i've been pulsing Epistane at 50mg 3x a week on a very low carb diet for cutting purposes and i've felt great.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
interesting, i've been pulsing Epistane at 50mg 3x a week on a very low carb diet for cutting purposes and i've felt great.
Pulsing and ED dosing have different physiological effects. His low BF% also plays a huge factor in this.

MonStar1120

Awards
Yeah I'm not really sure what to do but I cut it back to 20mg per day preworkout, is this okay to do? I like the increased aggression in the gym. And is it okay to run it for 45 days at 20mg?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
whats the difference i got white cap ones well the cap is clear and the filling is like white powder just wondering what the difference is
My epistane caps had big yellow chunks in them. There was talk that one of the epistane batches was botched. Supposedly the raws were tainted with tren. I don't know if this is true or not, but there definately was a difference in capsule appearence. One was an all white powder, and the other was an off white powder with yellow chunks in it. Perhaps this is why he asked.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
My epistane caps had big yellow chunks in them. There was talk that one of the epistane batches was botched. Supposedly the raws were tainted with tren. I don't know if this is true or not, but there definately was a difference in capsule appearence. One was an all white powder, and the other was an off white powder with yellow chunks in it. Perhaps this is why he asked.
thats strange

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
tren raw powder is yellow....hmmmm?

But so is epistane raw powder that some Chinese person urinated in?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive run large doses ed for 8 weeks. 10mg ed could be run for 12weeks id bet. Lethargy was common for me as the weeks went on but 30mg seems like so little. If you are just looking for a slight edge then 10mg pre and post would be good for as many weeks as you wish.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
which colour caps were supposedly "botched" ??