blood test

zpnq

zpnq

Awards
I have a one more week on my pulsing cycle of epistane.

i take my last dose on friday, When should i go in to get my bloods done? I have the paper work here all i have to do is take it in after i have fasted for 14 hours and they will take my blood.

I will be getting blood work then starting a mild OTC pct and then getting bloods again after 4 weeks to see how they changed. I'll only get bloods again if there is anything out of line in the original ones.

So when do i get the first one done?

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
I'd say get the bloodwork done over the weekend (after your last Epi dose) and start post cycle therapy on Monday if its a possibility.. or if the lab is closed on the weekend go on Monday and then start PCT the same day, but after you get your bloodwork done.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
id say get it the day after you finish and then after the blood work start PCT. id say get one after week 2 of PCT as well.

paulieg

Awards
id say get it the day after you finish and then after the blood work start post cycle therapy. id say get one after week 2 of PCT as well.
Exactly. It's more important to wait two weeks for the second one.

z1maxx

Awards
Which tests are you getting performed?
My last cycle created some wacked out results. It took me almost 2 months to get back to original test results.

zpnq

zpnq

Awards
Which tests are you getting performed?
My last cycle created some wacked out results. It took me almost 2 months to get back to original test results.
FBE; E/LFTs; LIpids/HDL; TFT; Cortisol; androgen studies, Testosterone.

Copied direct from the "order" sheet

z28man

Awards
  • Established
FBE; E/LFTs; LIpids/HDL; TFT; Cortisol; androgen studies, Testosterone.

Copied direct from the "order" sheet
Are you able to get bloods whenever you want? My doc makes me come with a legit concern to test for this. I think Ive read where you can pay to get blood work for a reasonable price somewhere?

zpnq

zpnq

Awards
Are you able to get bloods whenever you want? My doc makes me come with a legit concern to test for this. I think Ive read where you can pay to get blood work for a reasonable price somewhere?
I am in Australia, we have a Medicare system and its paid for through tax's and a levy. The doctor's dont really care, they get paid for 5 mins work. I know this isn't good, but....i don't have to pay the Doc , so i don't care either lol. You can get a sick certificate for work from any doctor, sick or not. You walk in say "i took the day off work i feel sick" he knows what you want, takes out his pad scibbles out a cert so you get a paid day off and thats it. He gets his consultation fee (covered by Medicare), you get your cert and everyones happy.