6 500 mg / per week
7 500 mg / per week
8 500 mg / per week
9 500 mg / per week
10 500 mg / per week
11 500 mg / per week
12 500 mg / per week
OFF - REST

i wont be starting it for a while due to the fact i need to look up spots to pin
If anyone has a good site showing pinning and where too and so on let me know please i know of a few

also i am 22 years old 190 10% bf
i am looking to gain a lot of mass ( massive amount ) and put on about 20lbs + before summer
my diet is lean bulking
mostly chicken rice veggy 5 times a day + 4 shakes
and some oaks

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Oak trees? That's f'ing commitment right there ;P

What PCT do you have planned?

Metallicide

Awards
How many calories are you planning on taking in.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what is your height
weight

what is pct?

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Oak trees? That's f'ing commitment right there ;P

What post cycle therapy do you have planned?
"I like oak myself. What about you Jimmy, you an oak man?"..... name that flick.

Back on subject, what Jomi said... need other stats. ditto to www.spotinjections.com as well.

To be honest, if this is your first cycle, I would stick with test only. Multiple compounds come later, keep it simple for your first time.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
"I like oak myself. What about you Jimmy, you an oak man?"..... name that flick.

Back on subject, what Jomi said... need other stats. ditto to www.spotinjections.com as well.

To be honest, if this is your first cycle, I would stick with test only. Multiple compounds come later, keep it simple for your first time.
Pulp Fiction me thinks.

Ironmale

Awards
what is your height
weight

what is post cycle therapy?

i am 5'9
190 lbs pretty lean around 10% or so bf
I am 22
i haven't been training the longest time yet but i am pretty hardcore i was training for around a year before my motorcycle accident and i just started up over 2 months ago
i am right now on week 2 of M-drol by cel and when i end my PCT i would like to give some real stuff a go at.
I have very good genes i always am seeing improvement in my mass. May see weird but i work 3rd then workout go to bed and wake up better everyday
i am looking for a cycle to put me over 210 by or close to around summer as i said
and i feel the dbol wont make a difference on the test before it wont really kick in until i am done so ill still be able to judge the side effects

My pct for M-drol is Tamoxifen (liquid)

as for the Injection cycle i am not sure of the PCt but i think Tamoxifen (nova) would be pretty well

any helpfull comments would be nice or advice as i am still a noob but in my Heart i am a pro bodybuilder
someday i wish to weight in at 280 ripped and massive :D ( just a goal ) :fool2: :aargh:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would dose Dbol around 35-40g ed

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
I definitly dont think you should be using anabolics if your only on your second month of training since your accident... Your looking for the easy way out. you need to build up your foundation naturally. Especially if you are recovering from an injury... just my opinion. If you are not at your peek performance level why take them???

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
I definitly dont think you should be using anabolics if your only on your second month of training since your accident... Your looking for the easy way out. you need to build up your foundation naturally. Especially if you are recovering from an injury... just my opinion. If you are not at your peek performance level why take them???
Couldn't agree more. I didn't realize this was your second month back after an injury. Get back to close to your natural peak before anabolics.

Ironmale

Awards
see the problems is i am much smarter now then i ever was before the accident? as i said before i am very genetically gifted for bodybuilding IMO I feel my body is fully healed i am not looking for the easy way out. sorry if that comes out rude i am looking for advice on the cycle and info at hand. I feel i am ready and my body is in key and ready to experiment. I will not be starting the cycle for at least another months or so and this is almost my 3rd month back but that still does sound bad i know. I train very hard
thanks for the Help it is all appreciated

:bb2:

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
bro i trained two years strait no breaks and hit a huge plato before i ever touched them,... you need to get to a point where your body is in its prime and use the anabolics to take you just that much farther.. not to get you to where you use to be...if you dont have a really solid base to build on you wont make the same gains and you definitly wont keep the gains you got..... ask others and im sure they will agree

zootreeves

zootreeves

Awards
MOD EDIT: Can't have those links. Please read rules.

Hope that helps