what to take for minimal sides

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I've done a few aas cycles and a few Ph cycles...

the more I think about the more I don't want to have any of the sides, I am very prone to MPB and gyno, as well as shutdown, which is a ***** to get me going again. . .

I was gonna run a 10 week test e cycle with propecia, HCG, nolva throught, and of course a killer pct...but now I am reconsidering because I know i will suffer a lot of sides and it will cost me a lot of $$ for all the necessary supplements...

my last cycle was a 5 week havoc cycle, I LOVED it, only sides were shutdown (test atrophied) and major hair loss, all I used was nizoral 2% and it didn't do ****. . .

Do I have any other options??? any Prohormones out there that will give me descent gains will LITTLE sides in the form of hair loss, gyno and shutdown. . .

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
halodrol-50 (or clones)
possibly EST Propadrol
Furazadrol/Orastan-A/Furaguno

Or you may be better off stacking some combination of products like:
(non-hormonal stack)
ALRI Bad Ass Mass (AX Mass FX)
X-factor (Arachadonic Acid)
MAN Blue Print (Agmatine)
USP Labs Anabolic Pump
USP Labs P-Slin

People, especially long-time AAS users, tend to forget that as science and technology have progressed so have bodybuilding products. Non-hormonal products have come a long way and can produce REAL QUALITY gains.

This may be better for you because you are looking to minimize all sides if possible and still get good quality gains.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Hairloss:

Gyno:

Libido Loss:

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Im in the same boat as you bro, hair loss, libido/shutdown, and gyno get to me worse than any other sides. My latest plan is to use superdrol for just 2 weeks with appropriate PCT. I think I can make some decent gains quickly, the stuff isnt really hard on the hair line, PCT shouldnt be as hard since 2 weeks will hopefully yield less shutdown, and Ill use DHEA throughout for libido defense.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
h-drol is good legal starter

anavar is a good clinically tested (ironically illegal starter)

I have started on a H-drol cycle and I am very pleasantly pleased.

You won't get huge but you will see some gains!!

eros62d

eros62d

Awards
I don't do prohormones very often. My fav light cycle is test prop at 100mg a day,and anavar 50mg a day. I get strong,dry gains without sides on this combo.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I don't do prohormones very often. My fav light cycle is test prop at 100mg a day,and anavar 50mg a day. I get strong,dry gains without sides on this combo.
i'm kind of liking this idea. . .