Need some help with H-drol...cherry popper

A

akjose

Awards
Im a newb to the site, and sort of a newb to the lifting.

Im gonna start my first PH cycle with H-drol soon. There is just so much information available it is hard to take it all in. So far i have found that i will need to some sort of cycle therapy in addition to Extend. I will also be taking NO Shotgun along with it. and close to 1g/1lb of bw.

Plan to do a 6-week cycle with 50/75/75/75/75/75.

I cant figure out if i really need any post cycle therapy or not. If i do, which is better...Post Cycle Support, or Advanced post cycle therapy??

Also, my work schedule really sucks. I am currently on the Southern US border with the Nat. Guard and we work 24 hr shifts. My schedule is this ON-OFF-ON-OFF-ON-OFF-OFF-OFF-OFF, then the work week starts over again.

Should i take the h-drol on the days I am not going to lift?? Should i take the same amount as lift days? I seriously sit in a humvee all day and do nothing physical. On my days off, I workout.

Some background info on me:
23 Male, 214 lbs. 20% BF (according to army standards)

My diet sucks due to my work schedule, but i eat two salads a day with ranch, 1-3, 5-7oz tuna creations packets, a few things of junk food (nutter butter pack, milky way, which i eat mainly to try to stay awake) which i am trying to cut out completely (just bought some instone protien pudding.) I am gonna start packing on the protien when i start the h-drol, right now i take in between 100-150g every other day.

I do cardio 3-4x /wk. I've been lifting semi heavy since June of this year. I have never combined alot of supplements with alot of lifting until recently and it is SO addicting.

Sorry for the long post and im open to any and all advice. Thanks to all who post.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I recommend staying away from the steroids until you have the diet dialed in, have been traing long enough to not call yourself a "sort of noob" and you have done enough studying to at least understand the basics.

This is a steroid that will suppress your bodies natural hormones through negative feedback. You will most certainly need a PCT and not something that can be found over the counter. Use the search button and do some reading. You have a lot to learn young Padawan. :)

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I recommend staying away from the steroids until you have the diet dialed in, have been traing long enough to not call yourself a "sort of noob" and you have done enough studying to at least understand the basics.

This is a steroid that will suppress your bodies natural hormones through negative feedback. You will most certainly need a post cycle therapy and not something that can be found over the counter. Use the search button and do some reading. You have a lot to learn young Padawan. :)
Hey man im gonna be blatant on this if you are a newb at lifting the only thing you should be running is a clean diet and creatine w/BCAA's and protein!Im gonna have to rep you for this great advice!

S

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude props for serving our country.But it sounds like you are no where near ready to do a cycle of anything!IMO.Your doseing is way to f**Kin high and IMO ur cycle is way to long.And like you said ur diet sucks right now because of ur dutys, sleep,ect.For ur body weight you'll also need to take in way more calorise,protien,carbs,water,fats.....it goes on and on.H-drol is a drug not a supp. and if u just started lifting in june there's no way in Hell you need to take something like that to make gains or shed BF. And I'm sure Most on this forum would agree.No disrespect, just try to get ur training, sleep, and diet dialed in and u will see great gains naturaly.I've gained over 30lbs of lean musle in the last 2 years not ever taking more than protien supps.Come back after you have a few years of solid training under your belt before you even consider taking something like H-drol or you'll do more harm than good. Thanks for your service brother and good luck with whatever you decide.

A

akjose

Awards
This is a steroid that will suppress your bodies natural hormones through negative feedback. You will most certainly need a post cycle therapy and not something that can be found over the counter. Use the search button and do some reading. You have a lot to learn young Padawan. :)
There's nothing i can take that is legal and OTC? I have easy access to the alternative, but i would like to refrain from using it if possible. I've been reading alot and there is alot of info. I was just trying to get some advice on taking it on inactive days or not.

I know my diet sucks but there is nothing i can do about it until this summer when i am no longer on this mission. For that reason alone i may wait, i cant even cook my own chicken cause i have no stove. What would be a good diet in regards to how fat, carbs, protein?

The reason i call myself a newb to lifting is because I have never stuck with it for a long period of time. I've been lifting since high school off and on. I've usually focused on trying to lose weight because i always seem to creep up to too high of a weight. But right now i'd rather put on some muscle so i have something to look at when i lose the fat next.

But if you think i should hold off, maybe i should. Just trying to get some advice is all.

A

akjose

Awards
Is H-drol really that strong/good? I figured since it was a knock off of hal it wouldnt be near as strong.

What would you guys recommend as something to give me an extra boost or an edge? Im in need of something, nitrotech, nitric oxide just arent cutting it.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Is H-drol really that strong/good? I figured since it was a knock off of hal it wouldnt be near as strong.

What would you guys recommend as something to give me an extra boost or an edge? Im in need of something, nitrotech, nitric oxide just arent cutting it.
Hold off on the H-drol (which is just as strong as the original) until you can get your training and diet down. For now, i recommend drive and rpm. They are amazing :)

A

akjose

Awards
Thanks, ill look into those two. Anyone have any other suggestions?

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
Haven't ran a cycle of drive and rpm but i'd like to try it out after a little while. BUT, i hear it is AMAZING! if you read through the forums you'll see nobody has complaints for drive and rpm. give it a try bro. Thanks for doing your thing for the country bro.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks, ill look into those two. Anyone have any other suggestions?
creatine, protein, branched chain amino acids, a planned out 6-meal a day diet, a routine that you can 100% commit to and a complex array of short term and long term goals.

Lift naturally for a while and see some serious progress first! After the gains slow down, look into Hdrol.

Right now is a good time for you to figure out natural lifting and take a bunch of non-steroidal supplements for a spin.

And thank you for protecting the borders bro!

A

akjose

Awards
Thank you all for your support! It is so hard to pick products these days as there are so many with mixed reviews. You need someone to advise you what to take. I had no idea all the good reviews on rpm and drive until now. I dont think there is one bad review for either. I have a bottle of each on the way.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Thank you all for your support! It is so hard to pick products these days as there are so many with mixed reviews. You need someone to advise you what to take. I had no idea all the good reviews on rpm and drive until now. I dont think there is one bad review for either. I have a bottle of each on the way.
good idea man i've gotta give you props for making a wise choice you wouldn't have gotten the full gains nor benefits had you decided to run a cycle of halodrol

dirtydean12

dirtydean12

Awards
why start a cycle already if you stated you are a newb to lifting?? you'll have no problem making gains naturally if you do it right...

A

akjose

Awards
Maybe i should have picked my words a little better. Seems like you guys are slamming me for that. I've lifted off and on for 9 years, but not consistently. High school was pretty much lame gains because i didnt know anything i just followed the football coaches program.

I am definitely going to do a cycle of it, because i had already bought the two bottles of it. But i am going to wait until i get off this dang mission and get my diet straightened out as well as my workout regimine.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Maybe i should have picked my words a little better. Seems like you guys are slamming me for that. I've lifted off and on for 9 years, but not consistently. High school was pretty much lame gains because i didnt know anything i just followed the football coaches program.

I am definitely going to do a cycle of it, because i had already bought the two bottles of it. But i am going to wait until i get off this dang mission and get my diet straightened out as well as my workout regimine.
Why cycle when you've never trained consistently before? You won't keep your gains, you need training and diet dialed down so its perfect bro.

Doing cycles where anything is off is a waste, don't dull your receptors for nothing.

SoulofIceman

SoulofIceman

Awards
Dude I feel where your coming from about the whole training thing, but what everybody is trying to tell you is, that their not knocking you for not training their just telling you that it's a completely different world out there from the old times back in high school. Where all the coaches don't know **** anyways, all they do is read a couple of health books and think that there your personal trainer. Just get more dedicated in the gym, diet and sleep from there you'll be already programed for when you do your cycle of h-drol you'll already have a solid base that you can only build from and move on. This stuff is serious stuff and if you slack on it your just hurting your body and wasting time and money. But don't take my word for it if you don't want too. :frustrate

A

akjose

Awards
Dude I feel where your coming from about the whole training thing, but what everybody is trying to tell you is, that their not knocking you for not training their just telling you that it's a completely different world out there from the old times back in high school. Where all the coaches don't know **** anyways, all they do is read a couple of health books and think that there your personal trainer. Just get more dedicated in the gym, diet and sleep from there you'll be already programed for when you do your cycle of h-drol you'll already have a solid base that you can only build from and move on. This stuff is serious stuff and if you slack on it your just hurting your body and wasting time and money. But don't take my word for it if you don't want too. :frustrate
Yea, i guess now that i read back over the thread noone was really knockin me. Just kinda sucks when you've made the wrong decision and everyone knows it. lol. I appreciate the words of advice and support, and look forward to learning from you all in the future. I guess i just need to stay my arse out of the big boys section till i am ready...lol. Thanks!

lild

lild

Awards
big boy section

i don't think you need to stay away ,i think you should visit more often.in my exp.(marine) the fat test for the military are on average 4% higher than what they really are.do the rpm and drive cycle first and then try the h-drol after a good recovery time.h-drol is one of the weaker designer steroids right now and is mainly used for body recomp.imo 6 months from now i say give it a shot,mission or not.you are 23 ,you are younger than me when i tried stuff but that could work to your advantage.good luck and god speed.:good: