Superdrol and Epistane pulse?

existone

Awards
Alright, I know there have been several threads about this before, but none really seemed to answer the question or two that I had. I guess I'll just throw this out there and see what you all think, and hope I don't get flamed too much.

I have my old bottle of Original superdrol and a bottle of Epi. I was thinking about pulsing them together (doing 10mg each ramping up to 20mg of SD and 40mg of Epi.) Before someone even says "You are mixing two methyl's" I know. I have been taking especially good care of my liver for the past few months (no alcohol heh) in prep of doing a SD cycle. I am planning on doing the normal supps (Flax/Fish Oil, Hawthrone Berry, Zinc, Multivit. and a Milk Thistle on the off days) and having Nolva on hand for post cycle therapy. My diet is in check (eating 1.5-2g pro per lb of LBM and about that many carbs, which I will probably up post workout during cycle) all of it done over about 5 small meals a day. It equals about 3000 cals but with the extra carbs I'm sure that will go up. My routine is already good to go with a 3x weekly pulse on MWF.

Which brings me to my questions. Am I lacking anything? Is my SD dose too low for pulsing and do you think PCT is a must if I run this past 4 weeks even tho Epi has SERM like properties? Should I just run the Epi and pulse the SD, or not even pulse at all? Experiences would help.

Any thoughts would be helpful.

Thanks.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I know there have been several threads about this before, but none really seemed to answer the question or two that I had. I guess I'll just throw this out there and see what you all think, and hope I don't get flamed too much.

I have my old bottle of Original superdrol and a bottle of Epi. I was thinking about pulsing them together (doing 10mg each ramping up to 20mg of superdrol and 40mg of Epi.) Before someone even says "You are mixing two methyl's" I know. I have been taking especially good care of my liver for the past few months (no alcohol heh) in prep of doing a SD cycle. I am planning on doing the normal supps (Flax/Fish Oil, Hawthrone Berry, Zinc, Multivit. and a Milk Thistle on the off days) and having Nolva on hand for post cycle therapy. My diet is in check (eating 1.5-2g pro per lb of LBM and about that many carbs, which I will probably up post workout during cycle) all of it done over about 5 small meals a day. It equals about 3000 cals but with the extra carbs I'm sure that will go up. My routine is already good to go with a 3x weekly pulse on MWF.

Which brings me to my questions. Am I lacking anything? Is my SD dose too low for pulsing and do you think post cycle therapy is a must if I run this past 4 weeks even tho Epi has SERM like properties? Should I just run the Epi and pulse the SD, or not even pulse at all? Experiences would help.

Any thoughts would be helpful.

Thanks.
Why in the world would u get flamed for pulsing these 2? They are both great pulse compounds.

Doses look good man. I would split them evenly pre and post, that way u can benefit from the anabolic properties of both compounds and the great strength they give pre-workout.

4 weeks, Dr.D says u could most likely get by without one but its not going to hurt to run one anyway.

What are ur off day supplements?

Some guys are running Epi with SD pulsed. I really like that idea. I know D had great results with it. How many cycles have u done and how old are u?

existone

Awards
Yea they are great, and from everything I have read they look pretty synergistic however, alot of people hate they idea of two methyls at once. I'm 23 and ran part of a superdrol cycle before (why I still have the bottle) but thats when Designer Supps had all those recalls etc. so I cut my cycle short before I noticed any adverse sides (and very slight strength gains). My off day supps would probably be what I stated before plus Milk Thistle only on off days because of the whole "suppressing androgenic effects" thing.

Edit: I would probably run a small 30/20 (maybe 30/20/20) PCT just because I have the Tamox on hand.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Yea they are great, and from everything I have read they look pretty synergistic however, alot of people hate they idea of two methyls at once. I'm 23 and ran part of a superdrol cycle before (why I still have the bottle) but thats when Designer Supps had all those recalls etc. so I cut my cycle short before I noticed any adverse sides (and very slight strength gains). My off day supps would probably be what I stated before plus Milk Thistle only on off days because of the whole "suppressing androgenic effects" thing.

Edit: I would probably run a small 30/20 (maybe 30/20/20) post cycle therapy just because I have the Tamox on hand.

Suppressing androgen recpecters is with ATD. I would opt for some 6-bromo. But 4 weeks u may not even need anything at all. As stated to me in a pm awhile back they are "extras" 4 weeks may not warrant a need for them, but if u were to go 6, 8 or beyond then yes I would def use them on off days.

After the new year I am going to run a pulse for 8 weeks with SD/Epi and have pre, during, afer PCT and a month after PCT bloodwork. I want to have proof that this is benefical way to cycle oral steroids.

Jairster

Jairster

Awards
I was thinking about pulsing them together (doing 10mg each ramping up to 20mg of superdrol and 40mg of Epi.)
I know it's been two months since this was posted, but I just found it today. I've been thinking of doing an SD/Epi pulse. I was thinking of doing a six week (4 day) pulse cycle like this:

Week 1:
Pre-workout: Superdrol 10mg
Post-workout: Epistane 10mg

Week 2:
Pre-workout: Superdrol 10mg/Epistane 10mg
Post-workout: Superdrol 10mg/Epistane 10mg

Week 3:
Pre-workout: Superdrol 20mg/Epistane 10mg
Post-workout: Superdrol 10mg/Epistane 20mg

Week 4:
Pre-workout: Superdrol 20mg/Epistane 20mg

Week 5:

Week 6:
Post-workout: Superdrol 10mg/Epistane 10mg

As you can see I build up to 30mg of SD and 40mg of Epi by week 4 and then taper down over the last two weeks. I'm planning to use AX's Mass FX and Hyperdrol 2 during the cycle along with other support supplements like Milk Thistle, Hawthorn Berry, CoQ10, etc. I also have a good PCT that I'll use after the cycle.

My question is, does this look like a good six week cycle? Are my doses appropriate? Does it seem reasonable to build up to 30mg SD and 40mg Epi then taper down the last two weeks?

FYI:
I'm 36 years old, 200 lbs. 8% bf ; 325 lb bench. I have done cycles with SD and PP in the past. This will be my first stack and my first pulse.

Existone, How did your cycle go?

Jairster

Jairster

Awards
After some more checking I realized my doses are too high. So don't flame me too bad. I'd appreciate your input on a good cycle.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't see the need to run both of these together at one time. 20mg of superdrol is too much for some people and the sweet spot for epi seems to be around 30-40mg for most.

If you insist on pulsing these together start out low at like 10/20 superdrol/epi. Try that for a week or moree and see how it feels. Adjust from there as necessary. Man, I'm so hesitant to post about stacking anything with superdrol...this stack will be insanely dry and makes my joints hurt thinking about it.

As far as support supps I would look into Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support. It has the ones you listed above in it as well as others. Cissus and healthy fats should help some with this aspect.

What does your post cycle therapy consist of?

nottus

nottus

Awards
So i just did a 4 week cycle of 2a,17a di-methyl-androst-3-one, 17b-ol at 10mg per day. What is the difference between this and 2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one, 17b-ol. If you notice the only difference is the first one the one I took was missing the 5a, what is the main difference ? Was what I took not really superdrol? It worked whatever it was i put on 14 pounds in 4 weeks!

Jairster

Jairster

Awards
I don't see the need to run both of these together at one time. 20mg of superdrol is too much for some people and the sweet spot for epi seems to be around 30-40mg for most.

If you insist on pulsing these together start out low at like 10/20 superdrol/epi. Try that for a week or moree and see how it feels. Adjust from there as necessary. Man, I'm so hesitant to post about stacking anything with superdrol...this stack will be insanely dry and makes my joints hurt thinking about it.

As far as support supps I would look into Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support. It has the ones you listed above in it as well as others. Cissus and healthy fats should help some with this aspect.

What does your post cycle therapy consist of?
IF I run this cycle, it probably won't be for another two months. I want to gather as much information as I can before making a decision. I've used ph's in the past and had good results, but this will be my first stack. I've read about other guys who have done a similar stack with great results. I'm just trying to personalize this stack to meet my needs/goals.

I'll be pulsing both compounds so I hope to reduce the negative side effects and reduce or eliminate shut-down. I'll continue with the Mass FX and Hyperdrol 2 and Retain from AX. I'm reluctant to use a SERM for legal reasons, but I'm may purchase something from a research site just to be on the safe side.

DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established
re: combining epi/sdrol.

Personnally, my chief concern is the lethargy. I tried sdrol twice, both times I had to quit. Once was with Epi. If I try sdrol one more time it will be as a pulse, too. I think epistane can also give some lethary. A pulse might work, but be prepared just in case.

I didn’t do much research before I did the Epi/sdrol stack. From what I can gather since then, it turns out they’re both pretty highly anabolic and low androgenic. I think I need something a little higher on the andro scale, so I think I’d combine the sdrol with something along those lines.

I think shutdown is a real risk with sdrol, so you should have a SERM on hand.

DB

Jairster

Jairster

Awards
I've used SD three times before with good results. My strength went up and I'd gain around 9 pounds on a three-week cycle. Like DBinMD, I noticed some lethargy, but it wasn't too bad. My problem was back bumps. Typically, I could increase my water intake and they'd get better.

This time I want to try a longer cycle, so I'm going to pulse. I'm curious about dosing and timing of the doses. FYI: Typically I workout in the evenings around 5:00.

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
I am actually on a similar cycle now, mdrol/epidrol

AM - 10mg Epidrol
Preworkout - 10mg Epidrol
PM - 10mg Epidrol (ramped up to this protocol by 10mg every 2nd day)
For 2 weeks
and rolling into
AM - 10mg mdrol
PreWorkout - 10mg mdrol/10mg epidrol
PM - 10mg epidrol
For 3 weeks

Running cycle support, POST cycle support, and chugging EFAs and glucosamine on cycle,
with a nolva/clomid stack, N1T/ZMA, and lean Xtreme for PCT

I am just ending the first week of the stack, (3rd week into the cycle), gained about 10 pounds so far, only sides are lethargy and back pumps, its going well

I don't recomend this tho, unless you already know how you will respond to the compound(s), you shouldn't stack
I respond ok to epi, and I am sensitive to mdrol, so this is a pretty strong stack

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
They are the same, the manufacturers hide the real compounds with funny names, and sometimes leave stuff out, it is also commonly labeled "etiochollan" or something instead of "5a-androst"

Bottom line, the are identical compounds

Jairster

Jairster

Awards
I am actually on a similar cycle now, mdrol/epidrol

AM - 10mg Epidrol
Preworkout - 10mg Epidrol
PM - 10mg Epidrol (ramped up to this protocol by 10mg every 2nd day)
For 2 weeks
and rolling into
AM - 10mg mdrol
PreWorkout - 10mg mdrol/10mg epidrol
PM - 10mg epidrol
For 3 weeks

Running cycle support, POST cycle support, and chugging EFAs and glucosamine on cycle,
with a nolva/clomid stack, N1T/ZMA, and lean Xtreme for post cycle therapy

I am just ending the first week of the stack, (3rd week into the cycle), gained about 10 pounds so far, only sides are lethargy and back pumps, its going well

I don't recomend this tho, unless you already know how you will respond to the compound(s), you shouldn't stack
I respond ok to epi, and I am sensitive to mdrol, so this is a pretty strong stack
Running these two together definitely makes for a strong stack. And it is typically a very dry stack, have you had any problems with your joints?

It sounds like your cycle is going great! Do you feel like your gains have been lean? 10 pounds in three weeks is a lot. Plus this is your first week with Mdrol right? Keep up the good work.

Jairster

Jairster

Awards
I plan on pulsing Epi OR Super sometime after I finish my Drive..

I figure that a moderate amount (~30 for epi or ~20 super) 3 times a week SMF (2 on 3 off 1 on 1 off) with EForm/LX2/AlphaDrive/CS on off days and a bottle of POST CS (along w/ off days supps) for post cycle therapy would be pretty acceptable.. any of you cowboys see any issues or problems with that?
How long do you plan to run this cycle?

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
How long do you plan to run this cycle?
oh I didnt quite get that far yet as it's still aways off.. but I would suspect 4-6 just based on how I feel at 4 weeks.. if it's going good then great -- Ill finish it out.. if I feel like crap or whatever Ill probably call it quits at 4.. but Im still lookin around at what worked best for everybody else so that could possibly fluctuate!

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
Running these two together definitely makes for a strong stack. And it is typically a very dry stack, have you had any problems with your joints?

It sounds like your cycle is going great! Do you feel like your gains have been lean? 10 pounds in three weeks is a lot. Plus this is your first week with Mdrol right? Keep up the good work.
Joints are a little sore, elbows and knees mainly.
This is the fifth day of the mdrol.
The 11 pounds gained is about 9lbs of muscle I'd say. It is going really well, slightly elevated BP today with the lethargy/backpumps.
This is a strong stack, so I am only running the mdrol for 20 days since I ran the epi before, thats why the pct i have setup is strong as well.
Weighed in today at 259, thats my heaviest ever.

Jairster

Jairster

Awards
oh I didnt quite get that far yet as it's still aways off.. but I would suspect 4-6 just based on how I feel at 4 weeks.. if it's going good then great -- Ill finish it out.. if I feel like crap or whatever Ill probably call it quits at 4.. but Im still lookin around at what worked best for everybody else so that could possibly fluctuate!
I'm setting a goal of six weeks for my cycle. Dr. D has written in forums that this isn't unreasonable even with a stack. I sent him a PM and I'm hoping he has time to respond in the not too distant future.

Jairster

Jairster

Awards
Joints are a little sore, elbows and knees mainly.
This is the fifth day of the mdrol.
The 11 pounds gained is about 9lbs of muscle I'd say. It is going really well, slightly elevated BP today with the lethargy/backpumps.
This is a strong stack, so I am only running the mdrol for 20 days since I ran the epi before, thats why the post cycle therapy i have setup is strong as well.
Weighed in today at 259, thats my heaviest ever.
259!! You're a big guy. I weighed in at 203 a few days ago with approximately 9% bf. I take in about 4,000 calories on workout days, and I'm hoping that once I start the cycle my gains will dramatically increase.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I'm setting a goal of six weeks for my cycle. Dr. D has written in forums that this isn't unreasonable even with a stack. I sent him a PM and I'm hoping he has time to respond in the not too distant future.
Ah I see well good luck my friend.. are you planning on using an rx serm afterwards? Its just the combination of recent fda pressure, addt'l liver stress, and estro flares that makes me very uncomfortable with rx serms.. I think if you can get the bounceback effect to really take place as seems tangible with AM doses, strong ancilliaries, and correct dosing gaps, that PCS would be appropriate (along with supports) for pct..

but which route are you going?

Jairster

Jairster

Awards
Ah I see well good luck my friend.. are you planning on using an rx serm afterwards? Its just the combination of recent fda pressure, addt'l liver stress, and estro flares that makes me very uncomfortable with rx serms.. I think if you can get the bounceback effect to really take place as seems tangible with AM doses, strong ancilliaries, and correct dosing gaps, that PCS would be appropriate (along with supports) for post cycle therapy..

but which route are you going?
A px serm would be nice, but like you, I have concerns. I'm planning on running AX's Mass FX, Hyperdrol 2, and Retain 2 throughout the cycle to help prevent shut down. Dr. D has written in a post that a PCT may not be necessary in this case (see link below). I intend to run the AX products during the cycle and after as part of a PCT. It would probably be wise to have serm on hand, but the legality of obtaining a serm makes me nervous.

http://forum.anabolicx.com/index.php?showtopic=1773

Fried Cheese

Fried Cheese

Awards
Hey Jairster,
Did you ever do this pulse? I am thinking of doing epi/m-drol at 20/10 EOD for a month without PCT. With such low doses of approx. 70mg of epi and 35mg m-drol per week, I will be interested to see if there are any decent strength gains. Opinions?

Jairster

Jairster

Awards
Hey Jairster,
Did you ever do this pulse? I am thinking of doing epi/m-drol at 20/10 EOD for a month without PCT. With such low doses of approx. 70mg of epi and 35mg m-drol per week, I will be interested to see if there are any decent strength gains. Opinions?
Unfortunately I never did the stack. I damaged my wrist lifting and it didn't recover the way I hoped. I had surgery about seven weeks ago and the doctor said I won't be able to bench/press for at least six months. :(

Dr. D did respond to my stacking inquiry and here is the OFFICIAL word from DR. D:

"20 of the E pre and 10 of S post and go from there. Results will be subtle but clean and substantial with negligible sides. 10 of each pre and post is also a good alternative. Trisorb with each dose. Use the Mass Stack as directed (Mass FX 3-6 daily, HX2 at least 2 daily morning and night, R2 in the morning and pre-w/o plus again at noon on the off days). Keep me posted J, always glad to help.

Week-Dose(mg)

1 (10,20,30,30)
2 30
3 30-40
4 30-40
5 30-50
6 30-50"

Once my wrist has recovered and I'm lifting heavy again I still plan on doing this stack. If you'd like to see my exact 8 week plan, just send me a PM. Let me know how things work out Fried!

Fried Cheese

Fried Cheese

Awards
Thanks, I will try the 20 epi pre and then 10 mdrol post and let you know. I think I will add sustain alpha on weekends.