Need Feedback: 4 Months of Epistane Cycling - AnabolicMinds.com

Need Feedback: 4 Months of Epistane Cycling

1. New Member

Question Need Feedback: 4 Months of Epistane Cycling

This is how I was planning on doing my epistane cycle:

-Epistane (30mg first 2 weeks, 40mg second 2 weeks)
    -6-OXO (4 per day for a week, then 3 per day until bottle finished)
    -Green MAGnitude (2 scoops in 20 oz. Gatorade during workouts)
    -Perfect Cycle Liver Support (2 per day entire cycle)

Any feedback/support would be greatly appreciated.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  222 lbs.

Ok, first of all I am no expert, I have my own "noob planning to run epi" thread on here ;-)

Now with that out of the way, I *have* been reading up on epi for a few weeks now, and I would like to point out a couple of things that strike me.

1. You outlined a four week cycle, your topic says months? I don't think running a methylated oral steroid for four months is a good idea, so I hope the thread topic is mistaken.

2. If you're really worried about your liver, run the PC liver support before and after the cycle as well -- someone more experienced may be able to pitch more in here, but personally I plan on using silymarin for a month before cycle, on cycle, and a month after.

3. When are you plannning on taking the 6-OXO, is that your PCT? Why is there no mention of PCT?? Epistane is androgenic and has caused some level of shutdown in some users, you would be VERY WISE to do some research on PCT, and at least have some proper SERM on hand, in case things are looking iffy at the end of your cycle.

4. Green Magnitude is some creatine product? I honestly don't think it's going to make a difference for your cycle. However I would make sure I was getting a lot of the following:
    - protein
    - complex carbs
    - water
    - fish oil

Those are actually good ideas in general, but if you want to make the most of your cycle, the body absolutely needs good nutrition, otherwise the cycle is a waste in my opinion.

Good luck!
    :squat:
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

your title scared me man. Your cycle will get you by, i think more support supps are good, its up to you, but definitely get a SERM ok.
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by str1 View Post
    Ok, first of all I am no expert, I have my own "noob planning to run epi" thread on here ;-)

Now with that out of the way, I *have* been reading up on epi for a few weeks now, and I would like to point out a couple of things that strike me.

1. You outlined a four week cycle, your topic says months? I don't think running a methylated oral steroid for four months is a good idea, so I hope the thread topic is mistaken.

2. If you're really worried about your liver, run the PC liver support before and after the cycle as well -- someone more experienced may be able to pitch more in here, but personally I plan on using silymarin for a month before cycle, on cycle, and a month after.

3. When are you plannning on taking the 6-OXO, is that your post cycle therapy? Why is there no mention of post cycle therapy?? Epistane is androgenic and has caused some level of shutdown in some users, you would be VERY WISE to do some research on post cycle therapy, and at least have some proper SERM on hand, in case things are looking iffy at the end of your cycle.

4. Green Magnitude is some creatine product? I honestly don't think it's going to make a difference for your cycle. However I would make sure I was getting a lot of the following:
    - protein
    - complex carbs
    - water
    - fish oil

Those are actually good ideas in general, but if you want to make the most of your cycle, the body absolutely needs good nutrition, otherwise the cycle is a waste in my opinion.

Good luck!
    :squat:
    Great post man, really appreciate the quick response.

Let me answer your questions.

I am doing 2 epistane cycles each being 4 weeks in length. I'm starting my first cycle today. Let me lay out everything in a bit more detail:

Days 1-2: Epistane 20mg per day (preworkout)
    Days 3-14: Epistane 30mg per day (20mg preworkout, 10mg evening?)
    Days 15-30: Epistane 40mg per day (20mg preworkout, 20mg postworkout)
    Days 31-37: (4) 6-OXO capsules per day
    Days 38+: (3) 6-OXO capsules per day until bottle runs out

Now I'll also be taking Anabolic Innovations "Perfect Cycle Support" at 2 capsules per day for the entire time I'm on Epistane and 6-OXO.

Any recommendations?

I have been told I probably need something other than 6-OXO? And how does my epistane dosage look?
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by MonStar1120 View Post
    And where can I find a SERM?
    Google. It's a No-No to ask on the board.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  222 lbs.

Well, what I said about a proper SERM still stands I think, 6-OXO by itself is not a good PCT. In my thread there were some interesting observations on the viability of a resveratrol-based PCT, since resveratrol is a mild, healthy, natural SERM it seems. However I am not going to take any chances, and will have nolva on hand, and probably use it.

Regarding your epi dosing plan, I think the amounts aren't so bad, although I would ramp it up so I wouldn't be at 30mg until week 2 -- but I can't say for sure if your approach is bad, I don't think you're taking a big risk, and I am interested in seeing your results.

One thing though, I would take the epi in the morning, and then again preworkout (1-2 hours preworkout maybe?)... I don't remember any scientific reasons for this, but I have a vague memory of someone saying natural test production is at it's peak during night time, and that taking a steroid in the evening could cause sleeping problems, or something -- hopefully someone with more experience and knowledge can comment on this!
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by str1 View Post
    Well, what I said about a proper SERM still stands I think, 6-OXO by itself is not a good post cycle therapy. In my thread there were some interesting observations on the viability of a resveratrol-based PCT, since resveratrol is a mild, healthy, natural SERM it seems. However I am not going to take any chances, and will have nolva on hand, and probably use it.

Regarding your epi dosing plan, I think the amounts aren't so bad, although I would ramp it up so I wouldn't be at 30mg until week 2 -- but I can't say for sure if your approach is bad, I don't think you're taking a big risk, and I am interested in seeing your results.

One thing though, I would take the epi in the morning, and then again preworkout (1-2 hours preworkout maybe?)... I don't remember any scientific reasons for this, but I have a vague memory of someone saying natural test production is at it's peak during night time, and that taking a steroid in the evening could cause sleeping problems, or something -- hopefully someone with more experience and knowledge can comment on this!
    Thanks bro, really appreciate it. I mean I really don't know I workout as soon as I wake up every morning so I would wake up and take my epistane right away.

And about the PCT I'll probaby just run Nolvadex most likely as I've had good experience with it in the past.

I was actually going to jump right up to 30mg right off the bat until I read that I should start with 20mg for a few days?

Thanks!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need feedback for my current cycle from the pros
    By Duffman77 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 12:46 AM
  2. Veterans needed for review of first cycle.
    By steviestv8 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 09:30 AM
  3. taking nolva in the middle of epistane cycle?
    By saafanco in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-28-2009, 11:30 PM
  4. Epistane Cycle.. Need Feedback
    By illj23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 08:42 AM