VPX Injectable prohormones

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
Hi guys, a friend from the gym still have some VPX products from the 2004 ban... Are they still good to use?? I saw last week a 20ml 4OH-Test vial which expired in 2005... Any opinions???
Im talking about inject them not orally...

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
They were NOT made steril for injecting.

I know people who injected the cypionates from VPX and had major issues. With them now at or past expiration dates you would be foolish to inject them.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
take it orally if anything do not inject. Aside from sterility being in question if your going to pin do it for something worthwhile.

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
take it orally if anything do not inject. Aside from sterility being in question if your going to pin do it for something worthwhile.
Maybe youre right about the sterility... but that aside, 1-test worth it at any time...I like it more than boldenone on paper (never used boldenone, only have 1,4add planned for the future...)
I still have some 1-test, 4oht powder but they are base (without ester)... and I thought that inject this product could be a good idea...

I have seen people injecting veterinary stuff expired years ago (even 4 years from expiration date) and still get great results and not having any issue... so I think the problem is with the sterility of the product, right???

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
Yes, despite beliefs, VPX cyps were NEVER made sterile for injecting. They weren't really meant to inject.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow. that could have been quite disasterous! Please do not inject this stuff! like mentioned above it is not sterile for injection. its good to be injected for infection tho'

BLADE74

BLADE74

Awards
No don't inject them and also they are WAY past expirations to even get any good use out of them. Most shelf lifes on those expired in 06 and even as oral it's a waste of time and money unless you've already had them from the beginning. Their delivery system was designed for oral use with it being abosrbed into the blood that way and without losing much of it's potency.

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
Ok, guys I'll not use them ;) I'll stick to transdermal to get my 1-test...

Thanks for the feedback ;)