Epistane prostanozol stack

MGH1982

Awards
I have yet to find a post regarding this stack. I've found havoc/ergo-max stack, but not a epistane(havoc) and prostanozol stack. I am wondering if anyone has tried at this stack because i am looking to try it as a cutter w/ some clenbuterol in the spring and just haven't read anyone trying it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have yet to find a post regarding this stack. I've found havoc/ergo-max stack, but not a epistane(havoc) and prostanozol stack. I am wondering if anyone has tried at this stack because i am looking to try it as a cutter w/ some clenbuterol in the spring and just haven't read anyone trying it.
prostanozol hasnt been available for some time now. look into furazadrol.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i have not read of anyone else doing this stack but i was thinking the same exact thing. i think either epi and prostanozol or maybe even better, epi and furazabol stack would make for an excellent cutting stack. neither prostanozol/ Orasan-E or furazabol are methylated and both very mild, epi also being very mild when it comes to sides and shutdown. just seems like either stack could give great results with very low sides and shut down even if you went a little higher on dosing it shouldn't be to harsh i would think.

just a side note: ergo max is a lot different then prostanozol/ Orasan-E. i think you know but i just think a lot of people think that they are very similar for some reason.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
its around if you really look for it.its just not manufactured by AX anymore and has a different name.

never mind. i got mixed up. its gone

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its around if you really look for it.its just not manufactured by AX anymore and has a different name.

never mind. i got mixed up. its gone
It couldn't even be found with even some research?

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
A stack like that is a killer on the joints.IDS V-50 have the same prostanozol anabolic compound.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A stack like that is a killer on the joints.IDS V-50 have the same prostanozol anabolic compound.
I was interested in trying IDS's Mass Tabs up until several members from AM advised me that IDS isn't a very trustworthy company.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I was interested in trying IDS's Mass Tabs up until several members from AM advised me that IDS isn't a very trustworthy company.
I think that came from a past problem with their proteins but then they were bought by webber pharma and I think that their products are reliable.
look at bsn everybody said no-xplode rules and ...

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I think that came from a past problem with their proteins but then they were bought by webber pharma and I think that their products are reliable.
look at bsn everybody said no-xplode rules and ...
They're just totally irresponsible producing orals that have superdrol+other methylated ps.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
They're just totally irresponsible producing orals that have superdrol+other methylated ps.
when ax sold superdrol and phera they had a stack with them both, we got to be real about brands when they have clients to their products they don't care a lot of sides they wanna sell.
I agree that is irresponsible to take 2 methyl's but before buying them people must do their homework

MGH1982

Awards
I have prostanozol thats y i have been trying to search for the stack but i haven't found any success..

and yes mega-zol is prostanozol, i am just wondering the results that others had if they had tried it.. cuz i am really looking forward to trying it. Plus they will probably help combat some gyno that i got a while back.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have prostanozol thats y i have been trying to search for the stack but i haven't found any success..

and yes mega-zol is prostanozol, i am just wondering the results that others had if they had tried it.. cuz i am really looking forward to trying it. Plus they will probably help combat some gyno that i got a while back.
if you already have the prostanozol thats cool. but check out furazadrol anyways its far superior than either of the zol's. this is my second cycle of fura and i love the stuff.

MGH1982

Awards
if you already have the prostanozol thats cool. but check out furazadrol anyways its far superior than either of the zol's. this is my second cycle of fura and i love the stuff.

Thanks for the info... i'll take a look at it.. i am just trying to get rid of some of the prohormone that i have had frozen for a while.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Have you used both? Solo? What differences can you tell? When methylated they are supposed to be very similar compounds, I could only expect the ethered versions to behave similarly as well. And with Zol being cheaper I would have picked it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have you used both? Solo? What differences can you tell? When methylated they are supposed to be very similar compounds, I could only expect the ethered versions to behave similarly as well. And with Zol being cheaper I would have picked it.
yes to solo prostanazol/mega zol. i am currently doing furazarol solo, last time i did a cycle of fura i stacked with e-form. right now im on about day 6 of solo run and really feeling a boost. head to head fura wins every time, imo no contest. top 5 supplements ive ever tried.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I think it would be a badass hardening/re-comp stack. If u have it just use it. Make sure u have enough of it though. Doses need to be high. If u don't have alot look into furazadrol.

Make sure u have something for ur joints. They will most likely be in pain.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
what about with halo-50 or one of its clones?

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
If you ran Zol everyday and Epistane on a 3x a week pulse, would that defeat the purpose of pulsing?

I was thinking 6 or 7 weeks of Zol everyday while pulsing the EPi for a cutter.