First Epistane Pulse: Critique please!

jinxy81

Awards
First off I would like to thank Neoborn, and Dr. D for the great info about pulsing, and epistane. Just want some advice, tips, and verification on my proposed plan. Thanks

EPISTANE Pulse Cycle (M, W, F)

Week-Dose (mg)

1 (10, 20, 30)
2 30
3 30
4 30-40
5 30-40

Off Day Supps

AI: E-Form 3 sprays morning, 3 before bed
Anti-Cortisol: Lean Xtreme (New Version) 1 Pill AM, 1 Pill PM
Natural Test Booster: Alpha Drive XL 1 Cap 3x a day
Liver Support: Prima Force Pro Liver 3 Caps 2x daily

Daily Supps:

-Fish Oil
-Whey Protein
-Waxy Maize Starch (pre and post workout days only)
-Multi Vit
-Cissus
-BCAA’s
-Glutamine

About me:

-6’2” 195lbs 26 yrs old
-Lifting for 9-10 years
-Run a fairly clean diet (1 cheat day a week)

PH/AAS History:

-Have done 3 NHA Cycles (Rebound XT, Activate, Lean Xtreme) (Rebound Reloaded, Activate, Lean Xtreme) (E-Form, Activate Xtreme)

-No AAS

Some Q’s:

-How long should I run the AI, Anti Cort, Test Booster after I am done with the Epistane cycle?

-Just finished a 6.5 week cycle of E-Form and Activate Xtreme, will 4 weeks off before I start my Epi cycle be enough?

-I know, I know….I should have a Serm on hand….having trouble finding out how to measure whatever Serm I would buy…how many bottles to buy etc…no clear cut answers from my searching, operation RAW Deal….don’t want any part of that.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
EPI is very mild and would only benefit you if you ran it straight.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
-How long should I run the AI, Anti Cort, Test Booster after I am done with the Epistane cycle?

-Just finished a 6.5 week cycle of E-Form and Activate Xtreme, will 4 weeks off before I start my Epi cycle be enough?

-I know, I know….I should have a Serm on hand….having trouble finding out how to measure whatever Serm I would buy…how many bottles to buy etc…no clear cut answers from my searching, operation RAW Deal….don’t want any part of that.
1. I would run AI, AC and TB for 4 weeks after your cycle.

2. Yes 4 weeks should be fine. Usually it's - time on + pct = time off with a steroid / ph cycle but Eform is only a weak roid so you should be fine.

3. PCT = Cycle Support, Post Cycle Support, AI, AC.

Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support are high quality products that will help you stay healthy without a SERM.

Please can you back this statement up as I find this incorrect. Check the 'pulsing results' thread, many people have made good gains off of pulsing.

Much Love,

Neoborn

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My experience with pulsing says otherwise :fool2:

For the SERM one bottle is enough.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NEO, Pulsing is a theory. MY experience with it says other... To me!

Have you ever run Epi NEO?

RBKing

Awards

That THEORY put 8+ pounds of muscle on me that I'm still carrying 4 months later.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established

That's right it is a theory, one of which I have read countless people making great gains on it. I think the wording could be changed to be less all encompassing to something like "I pulsed and it didn't work at all for me." which would be correct no?

What difference does it make whether I have run Epistane or not?

Please do not mistake my correction as an attack, it is not, it's just sweeping statements like that are incorrect. It's like saying all bodybuilders use roids...not true.

Not attacking you bro, just wanting to define and clear up the confusion.

Much Love,

Neoborn

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No probelm NEO - I understand your stance.

In regards to the question of your use - I wanted to know if you pulsed or ran it straight...

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I am just starting a pulse. After I get all my supps next time I'm going to run a straight cycle.

Much Love,

Neoborn

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Keep us updated. I plan on doing a Furazadrol/EPI cycle soon.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Sure thing. Not currently doing a log as I am just getting back into working out again after a job change / training.

I am making mental notes.

Much Love,

Neoborn