Ams 4ad

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually reposting this here so it gets more views:

Has anyone here seriously looked into the AMS 4AD product?

I know everyone is about to scream DHEA, but its not. This is the 4-isomer (DHEA is the 5 isomer) and it should have significantly higher conversion to test.

It should convert to 4-diol via 17bHSD and then interconvert between 4AD and testosterone. On paper, this should be a very good replacement for the traditional 4AD product.

Now, has anyone actually tried it?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
thanks for breaking that down a bit. Maybe some other chemist type guys can have a look. I personally dont know anyone that has tried it as it was written off as not 4ad. but since you say it converts to 4ad then thats a different story.

Bump.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
i looked into this a while back after hearing it converted to 4-diol but couldn't find much personal feedback

only problem is i'm sure it's highly underdosed if it has to go through two conversions... and oral 4-ad was not nearly as bioavailable as transdermal

i forget what the conversion % was of oral 4AD off hand, i just remember you needed at least a gram a day... and i have no clue how much of the product would be lost in the first conversion to 4-diol

so even it it did convert to test you would have to down a bottle a week to see any results

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
i looked into this a while back after hearing it converted to 4-diol but couldn't find much personal feedback

only problem is i'm sure it's highly underdosed if it has to go through two conversions... and oral 4-ad was not nearly as bioavailable as transdermal

i forget what the conversion % was of oral 4AD off hand, i just remember you needed at least a gram a day... and i have no clue how much of the product would be lost in the first conversion to 4-diol

so even it it did convert to test you would have to down a bottle a week to see any results
Actually I'd assume conversion would be very good for this compound, as the enzyme is very readily available in many tissues. Also, the problem with 4-diol was not conversion (conversion was very efficient) but rather absorption from the GI. Also, 4-diol itself has androgenic and anabolic activity on par with testosterone according to vida...so once its converted to 4-diol its efficacy shouldnt be much of an issue anymore.

I really think this would be comparable to 4-diol in reality.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
where can you look through vida? I thought there are only a small amount of copies out there. Is there a site?