D-bol first timer, advice? info?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.22%

D-bol first timer, advice? info?

Hi all, doing a cycle of D-bol in the new year. Not exciting by itself im sure but we all gotta start somewhere right? Bought Nolva to help prevent sides.

Ive got 100x10mg d-bol + 30x 20mg nolva

Reccommendations?

Also, as i dont plan on regular juicing, what would be the best advice, training and diet wise, to make the most of the cycle for prolonged periods?

Cheers

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.1%

Well, I would run it with some test personally.
    Dbol itself is like getting a lap dance, it feels good while your on it but when its over your right back where you started.
    Common dosage is around 30mgs/day for 4 weeks, expect to become nice and puffy due to the extra water weight it adds on you, very nice strength gains, and good pumps. Expect to put on anywhere from 5-15lbs depending on how you react, but keep in mind alot will be water+glycogen. Nolva will help control the estro related sides to a extent. The gains made on cycle are not easily retainable and many loose most if not all of their gains once they come off. Dbol is mostly used to "kickstart" injectable steriods as they take a few weeks to kick in. If i were you i'd go back to the drawing board and rethink the cycle because if its your first you don't want to spoil it. What are your goals, stats, diet?? How fimilar are you with steriods? Whats your post cycle therapy consist of?
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.22%

Im a 6'2" mesomorph. 215lbs 46" chest 34" waist 16" bi's and 24" thighs.

Been training about 1yr on a steady intake (although cycled at intervals) of 1g protein per lb + all the necessary vits and mins.

Been cycling methoxy trienbolone with dubious success

Im also interested in strength gains as some of my lifts are less than inspiring (bench 70kg for like 3 gay as...)

My goals are mass currently, im sketchy about injectbles, presumably they are intravenous yes? Sad to say but that makes me queasy

Im also, like most, terrified of gyno, although i know im not susceptible to going bald or any forms of cancer which is nice.

Thanks for your input, its as i feared, i may not be spending enough
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

dbol is pointless without test as the base of the cycle, might as well not do it. IF you cant take needles, go natural, or look into some ph/ds.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.65%

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by ultra2extreme View Post
    Im a 6'2" mesomorph. 215lbs 46" chest 34" waist 16" bi's and 24" thighs.

Been training about 1yr on a steady intake (although cycled at intervals) of 1g protein per lb + all the necessary vits and mins.

Been cycling methoxy trienbolone with dubious success

Im also interested in strength gains as some of my lifts are less than inspiring (bench 70kg for like 3 gay as...)

My goals are mass currently, im sketchy about injectbles, presumably they are intravenous yes? Sad to say but that makes me queasy

Im also, like most, terrified of gyno, although i know im not susceptible to going bald or any forms of cancer which is nice.

Thanks for your input, its as i feared, i may not be spending enough
    Steroids are not intravenous, they must be injected intramuscularly...

I see lot of research...

Im speechless about your attitude towards bodybuilding and steroids... Good luck...I guess..

About dbol: Its almost worthless without test or other more keeptable hormone...
    I differ from some opinions here because I think people can keep some gains from a novice cycle of dbol standalone...providing perfect diet and some years of heavy lifting under your belt, but definitively thats not your case...
    Funny thing about the bloat effect is that I know a competitor who finished second at his national championships in -85kg class using dbol+test+deca...
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

just be honest, hes ****ing stupid. lata
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.22%

thanks to those of you with constructive input, but not those who'd rather make presumptions and lash out. I by no means trivialize steroid use and am fully aware that their mis-use can be very harmful. What i wanted to do is a nice oral cycle that would help me push through a few boundaries. As a non competetive BB i have no interest in prolonged cycling however i have heard that when used in short bursts to help you beat a plateau steroids can be quite useful.

If the general consensus is that D-bol alone wont bring gains, or will only give a temporary mass increase, is there any option other than test? And just because i dont know how to inject test is hardly grounds for me being an idiot. As i understand things hormones are released into the bloodstream fron whichever gland supplies them. Thus i assumed that steroids would mimic this, thats all.

Cheers
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

there is no cycle if there is no test, thats all. And your pics show that you havnt plateu'd.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.65%

Quote Originally Posted by ultra2extreme View Post
    thanks to those of you with constructive input, but not those who'd rather make presumptions and lash out. I by no means trivialize steroid use and am fully aware that their mis-use can be very harmful. What i wanted to do is a nice oral cycle that would help me push through a few boundaries. As a non competetive BB i have no interest in prolonged cycling however i have heard that when used in short bursts to help you beat a plateau steroids can be quite useful.

If the general consensus is that D-bol alone wont bring gains, or will only give a temporary mass increase, is there any option other than test? And just because i dont know how to inject test is hardly grounds for me being an idiot. As i understand things hormones are released into the bloodstream fron whichever gland supplies them. Thus i assumed that steroids would mimic this, thats all.

Cheers
    If people wanted to inject steroids intravenously, they would have to do so with very small amounts and very very often. At any given time there's not a lot of any particular hormone in the blood stream, and by injecting into a muscle, there is a trickle-effect (although there is of course usually a spike for the first X hours, and then serum levels slowly drop/level-off).

I'm not an expert, but I've met and talked to quite a lot of people who have used dbol, some on it's own, most with test. The consensus is that you *can* get some gains by using it on it's own, but they are very meager compared to the alternative.

I've seen people recommending beginners who want to try it, to taper up for a week or so to 25-35mg per day (spread out over the day), and for the lower end of that spectrum many say that a SERM is not needed for PCT. I however would not take the chance, even though I know a few people who have irresponsibly taken dbol several times (a few 5mg pills here, a few there) and gotten no sides (and to be honest, no real gains either of course!).

You have 100x10mg, you could ramp up in a few days to 30mg per day for as long as the pills last (with a 10,20,20,20 ramp up you could run a 5 week cycle), and do a mild PCT afterwards. If you eat and train well you will probably see some results (at your level you should be seeing results anyway if your diet and training is in order) -- if you bench 70kg (and have only been training for a year), I don't think you have reached a plateau, except possibly nutrition/program-variation-wise.

Best of luck,
    str1
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

ya if you take that advice your going to put on 10 lbs of water and lose it as soon as you come off. no test, no cycle. and damn your weak man....you really arent ready.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.5%

First off, 1g of protein per lb is not gonna cut it, especially if you plan to cycle. I would be more around the 2g mark. Sit down and think about that. Thats TWICE the protein you are eating every day. That leads me to question how many carbs are you taking in also? I find myself feeling like I'm constantly eating. Anyway I'm assuming as you want to do a cycle, you already know how often you should be eating, and how often you should be training (and equally as important: how.) So I'm not gonna preach. If I were you (personally), put the D-bol aside, it isn't going anywhere or gonna decay overnight, read up alot more on how much to eat/when/what and training and see if that doesn't help you shatter your plateau. Plus using D-bol without test as a base is not nearly as effective. I may be completely wrong about what you are currently doing. Give us some more info man.

P.S. what do you mean by all the nec. vitamins and minerals? Be specific.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.22%

Quote Originally Posted by existone View Post
    First off, 1g of protein per lb is not gonna cut it, especially if you plan to cycle. I would be more around the 2g mark. Sit down and think about that. Thats TWICE the protein you are eating every day. That leads me to question how many carbs are you taking in also? I find myself feeling like I'm constantly eating. Anyway I'm assuming as you want to do a cycle, you already know how often you should be eating, and how often you should be training (and equally as important: how.) So I'm not gonna preach. If I were you (personally), put the D-bol aside, it isn't going anywhere or gonna decay overnight, read up alot more on how much to eat/when/what and training and see if that doesn't help you shatter your plateau. Plus using D-bol without test as a base is not nearly as effective. I may be completely wrong about what you are currently doing. Give us some more info man.

P.S. what do you mean by all the nec. vitamins and minerals? Be specific.
    My current diet on a typical bulk is

7am 40g protein shake + 10g bcaa and 10g L-gutamine
    4 std multivitamin caps 4000mg fish oil 4 x CEE caps (2000mg)

8-30 am 4egg white and 2 whole egg omlette with veg

930 am 40g protein shake with 10g maltodextrin

11am 2 med chicken breast with brown rice

12.30 4 whole egg omlette with vegetables

2.30pm 40g protein shake with 10g BCAA

5pm Rump or sirloin beefsteak and vegetables

before bed 1 hr 40g protein shake plus 10g L-glutamine

right before bed 2 std multivit caps 2000mg fish oil 4 ZMA caps 1 liter water

Thats actually more protein than i realised. Surely enough i spend a fortune!

As for training i follow a standard HST full body routine and switch it out for 4 day split every 4 months or so

My bench is weak because its my flat out worst exercise, my little brother benches more than me and he has half the dimensions. Problem is ive always trained for mass, i only bench about 5kg more than i did the first time i ever benched. i can strainght arm fly 20k DB's squat 180k DL 200k shoulder press 30's and bicep curl a 50k bar so im not all weak, just cant do bench, although i use an obscenley wide grip as i like the burn i get.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.85%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

update? I can help you with some guidelines if you still need help Ultra.

Similar Forum Threads

1. First timer, advice please!!!!
    By adi13 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-04-2012, 06:00 PM
  2. First timer advice
    By wanttobebig in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-14-2009, 06:49 AM
  3. Advice on HGH for first timer
    By San Quinn in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 01:02 PM
  4. First Timer seeking advice - 5 10, 148lbs
    By szygiel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-12-2008, 05:39 PM
  5. First Timer, Need Advice! (S-drol/Phera-Plex)
    By dbyount in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-04-2007, 09:46 AM