1st Cycle M-drol into Epi "question"

Ironmale

Awards
Well as of right now i am on my 2nd week of M-drol and having awesome gains in Strength Mass Leaning out everything pretty much. I just got a bottle of Epistane and was wondering if it wouldn't be to bad to add it into my cycle at the End of my M-drol ( last week ) and do a 4 week cycle of Epi and then start the PCT
i am doing 10/10/20/20 M-drol
Not sure about the Epi but just looking for Info if it would be a good thing or not

and i am not sure on How many mg of Epi to run either
if anyone has cycled something close to this let me know

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! that would be a very bad idea, my friend. M-Drol is an extremely potent compound. like Superdrol, it delivers fantastic gains but also fantastic sides. 4 weeks seems excessive to me, i would recommend a shorter 3 week cycle at 10/20/30 or 10/20/20. it seems that most users of this compound experience the majority of their gains around week 2, then gain slightly more in week 3 (however the sides this week tend to outweigh the gains). an additional fourth week would be overkill and i don't suspect you'll gain much.

regardless, adding in yet another exogenous hormone following your run with Superdrol would not deliver you any further gains. it will only shut you down even more and exacerbate sides. def save the Epi for another cycle.

generally speaking, with methylated orals the longest youd want to go is 6 weeks. but 4 weeks is all you need. more is not better here.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! that would be a very bad idea, my friend. M-Drol is an extremely potent compound. like Superdrol, it delivers fantastic gains but also fantastic sides. 4 weeks seems excessive to me, i would recommend a shorter 3 week cycle at 10/20/30 or 10/20/20. it seems that most users of this compound experience the majority of their gains around week 2, then gain slightly more in week 3 (however the sides this week tend to outweigh the gains). an additional fourth week would be overkill and i don't suspect you'll gain much.

regardless, adding in yet another exogenous hormone following your run with Superdrol would not deliver you any further gains. it will only shut you down even more and exacerbate sides. def save the Epi for another cycle.

generally speaking, with methylated orals the longest youd want to go is 6 weeks. but 4 weeks is all you need. more is not better here.
aye. +1

Ironmale

Awards
aight so i should go with ...i am on day 8 today of taking M-drol right now
first week was 10mg now for the 2nd go with 20mg? and then 30mg and stop start PCt for 3 weeks then
i will have some m-drol left over so ill add it in to a different cycle later on
ill go ahead and take 20mg today as i havent seen any sides really and save the epi for later

thanks a bunch

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Stick to 20mg for the third week as well if the gains are still coming along nicely. No need to add an extra pill if your making good gains.

Flick

Awards

am
I'd recommend a three week cycle of M-Drol. I did a three week cycle of Superdrol and the third week was almost unnecessary, so a fourth week, in my opinion, isn't worth the side effects.

During the first week I'd run it at 10mg ED for the first 3 days just to see how you are affected by it (you never know if you're going to experience some kind of reaction). After the first three days, if you feel normal, then bump it up to 20mg ED for the duration of your three week cycle. I wouldn't bump it up to 30mg ED because more than likely it's not going to do anything different for you than the 20mg ED would, except for increase the negative side effects (lethargy, lower back pumps, acne, and messing up your lipid profile and liver enzymes, ect..). You probably won't start noticing the benefits of the M-Drol until around the beginning of the second week. During week three you can still gain some, but it'll start slowing down. Luckily strength gains will continue to improve during the third week, but mass gains will slow down. I recommend eating more than usual during the third week to potentate any possible gains. You should already be eating like crazy while on-cycle. More than usual. When I'm on-cycle I try to gain as much as possible. Eat clean, with good macronutrient ratios, and eat the right foods at the right times, but eat, eat, eat!!

Also, google for Superdrol for Dummies and check out that thread.