Dosage / Cycle length on 1-t thp ether caps

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These aren't the ethergels, but thp ether in caps. They are 110mg/cap. This is my first cycle, will start in a couple weeks. I was thinking

wk1 220/day for days 1-4, 440/day after
wk2-6 440/day

label dosage is 220/day, taken 3 weeks on 1 week off for a total of 12 weeks.

I'm not 100% sure that 440mg will be enough, particularly past week 4.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
These aren't the ethergels, but thp ether in caps. They are 110mg/cap. This is my first cycle, will start in a couple weeks. I was thinking

wk1 220/day for days 1-4, 440/day after
wk2-6 440/day

label dosage is 220/day, taken 3 weeks on 1 week off for a total of 12 weeks.

I'm not 100% sure that 440mg will be enough, particularly past week 4.
It seems fine. I'm assuming you are trying to account for the possibility that these may have lost some potency, right? BTW, Dermacrine would probably make for an excellent stacker, if you want to enhance gains and make this more enjoyable.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It seems fine. I'm assuming you are trying to account for the possibility that these may have lost some potency, right? BTW, Dermacrine would probably make for an excellent stacker, if you want to enhance gains and make this more enjoyable.
I would be interested in that, except my wife is pregnant and I'm a little iffy as to risks with that. Lemee pm Eric from primordial performance and see what he says

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I would be interested in that, except my wife is pregnant and I'm a little iffy as to risks with that. Lemee pm Eric from primordial performance and see what he says
He would probably say no. Sorry, I actually didn't realize your current situatrion. Congrats., but yeah that would probably make Dermacrine a no-go.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could potentially dose on just feet and keep socks on, and launder them separately, but not sure if that would be enough absorption to be worthwhile. Or a once a day application in mornings, and taking a shower before bed to make sure its all off.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I could potentially dose on just feet and keep socks on, and launder them separately, but not sure if that would be enough absorption to be worthwhile. Or a once a day application in mornings, and taking a shower before bed to make sure its all off.
True, that could work. In any event, I'm sure this will be a decent cycle, however you decide to run it.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you’re going to use Dermacrine during this pregnancy time I would make sure to shower before having any physical contact with your wife…. This might be a bit of hassle but it would be safe.

The feet application probably wouldn’t get much of a dose into the system. You could try underarm areas and groin application if you wanted to minimize the exposure.

-Pp

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah well that sounds like a great combination then! I guess i'll order a bottle of dermacrine regular today then!

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
i am interested to hear your results, especially if you are getting these from where i think you are. i was thinking about using the same thing. for what it's worth, PA said on bb.com that it seemed these were about as potent as 1ad, so anywhere from 300-600 should probably be good depending on what you run with it.