Running list of designers

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
So I'm trying to gain the list of designers so I can stock up a bit before stuff gets banned. Also, so I can see and maybe some other people can see whats out there. So go ahead and list them and any experiences if you've tried them.

Superdrol
M-Drol (Superdrol Clone)
S-Drol(Superdrol clone)
P-Plex(Phera-Plex (Clone?))
Mass Tabs
Bulk Tabs
FinigenX Magnum
Epistane

Anyone else got any additions?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes

Havoc by rpn(i ran it and loved it)

Epidrol

Sustevol by evolution labs(i would not take 2 many methyl's)

oxevol by evolution labs

Oral Turinadrol by juggernaut

pherabol by juggernaugt

Testanate 50 (60 caps)black dragon labs to many methyl's

and there are other carried by nutraplanet there are also many others out there i will not list because nutra does not have the

e_man

Awards
I stocked up on epi and h-drol about 2 months ago thinking that stuff will get banned or that i would be sold out.... but its still available at every site and it hasnt been banned yet...
I think that serms would be the more delicate issue right now....
just mho

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I know stxnas, I've read it before, but there are so many out there that I just wanted to get something started with more listed if ya know what I mean lol.

And thanks for the add-ons Pembroke, good addition.

Let's keep em comin!!

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
I stocked up on epi and h-drol about 2 months ago thinking that stuff will get banned or that i would be sold out.... but its still available at every site and it hasnt been banned yet...
I think that serms would be the more delicate issue right now....
just mho
Yeah but unfortunately they can be only legally obtained in a solution so I would question how long they would last... And I really think they would go after the steroids first before going after the womens breast cancer meds. They've been really trying to crack down lately and whether a ban comes soon or not, it's nice to have a list nevertheless.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually guys, a lot of these have been discontinued.

AX stopped making superdrol a long ass time ago. I don't think RPN is still producing Havoc. And I KNOW for a fact Sustevol has been discontinued.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Yes, that is true. But what I'm trying to compile a list of compounds and whatnot that are good designers. Just trying to maybe stick our heads together to get a list for reference.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
No offense, but with the climate the arena is in right now, and the "players" always looking for info to help with their next takedown, I no longer think lists of this type are a good idea, it'll just make it easy for daman.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Yep. I'm a SD poppin, tamox sippin man. Guy on the inside. Figure hey, if I'm gonna work for some kind of operation, why not get SWOLE in the process eh? :dance: (note:this is not some sort of confession that I am a federal agent. I obviously take steroids. Not a good rep for a fed haha.)