Question reguarding superdrol/epistane support.

Rivethead

Rivethead

Awards
Hey guys, I haven't posted on here much yet but i read through these forums almost every day. Ive been an active athlete my whole life and lifting weights off and on for 4 years. I recently decided i was going to jump on and try and epistane/Superdrol cycle like i keep reading about. The results seem like they can be great!

Ive been lifting again very activley for 4 months, min of 3days a week. Currently im taking BSN's stack (Nitrix/No-explode/Cellmass) Ive had some really great results over the past 4-5 weeks so far.

I'm 26 , 6ft tall, 170, i don't know my body fat but it cant be high at all. I'm an extremely avid cyclist and i mtb/road ride 4-5 days a week. My diet is pretty darn good i take in about 300/350 protein a day. I'm not a super nutrition buff so i don't know all the lingo for the rest of it lol.

My question : I have some previous exp with gear from a few years ago but that was under supervision of someone else much more knowledgeable than I. I am curious with Epi/s-drol what i need to do while on it and after it. Is there certain things i should avoid while on them? I'm not very experienced in post cycle therapy or Cylce support. I'm looking to pack on as much weight as i can and keep as much as possible. So any support would be welcome.

If i forgot to post any stats please leme know. Thanks in advance.

BTW: Im not a bodybuilder nor ever will claim to be, just a guy looking to pack on some weight that really enjoy's being in shape and working out/lifting. So if i sound like a " noob " please feel free to correct me, I just need some advice. Thanks!

Last edited:
bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
If you're going to run a cycle, you've got a bit more research to do. There's some really good FAQ's in the steroid and post cycle therapy forums. Start there, then read a bunch of the threads on the designer and support supps you are interested in using.

Use the search function. Damned near anything that you need to know is somewhere on here. Many things are hard to find, though. Can't search for three letter names of stuff. That one drives me crazy. If you can't find it, then ask. We'll help you along.

Once you've come up with a plan you think might make sense, post it. Get feedback and critique.

One thing that I might add, and you'll likely run across multiple times, is that it isn't the greatest idea to run two methyls at once. That can be very hard on the liver and lipid profiles.

Don't take offense if you post a question and someone just tells you to "search". You'll notice all the repeat basic questions, it gets old fast.

Get blood work. Please get blood work. Before and after. You NEED to know your levels beforehand so you know what they should be after your post cycle therapy. You honestly can't tell **** from how your body feels, or how big your balls are. Even if you think you can, you can't, and no one has to believe you, cause if you don't have blood work, you have no evidence. Get blood work. Please get blood work.
Welcome to the board.

Oh, and the disclaimer: I've never done a cycle. I'm an obsessive reader, and researcher. I have been at it for months, and as far as I can tell, the above is a decent summary of the general concensus.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I would first recommend this:

1. Workout hard - There are many different workout regimes, many that work well. Generally: Strength training is in the 6 rep range / Bodybuilding in the 8-10 rep range. - Rep range warmup: 15 ( sets 1 & 2 ) Working: 10, 8, 6 last three sets add drop sets to failure )

2. Fast Efficient Workouts = 1hr - This is not hard and fast but studies have shown that Cortisol rises after 1hr

3. Protein shake immediately after workout and then protein meal with carbs etc within 1hr

4. Creatine - Mono or CEE you decide. Both before and after workout.

5. Daily meals - 5 - 6 day ( including shakes ) protein = 1g per pound of body weight. Meal 1 ( breakies ) is shake plus oatmeal or whatever else you want ( apple is good fibre / system crap mover ), Meal 6 is post workout shake with creatine etc and then solid food meal. Carbs tapered down from morning to evening and fats tapered up from morning to evening. Protein is a constant.

6. Sleep 8 - 10 hrs a night ( very imp for all natural BB'ers )

7. Supps - Do you note the order in which these are and where supps come??? - a) Multivitamin / B complex b) Whey protein c) creatine e) Test boosters / stacks etc

Most importantly do you see the order of these things?

Exercises: Compound movements i.e. two arm two leg exercises.

1. Squats - Biggest muscle and boosts test like crazy, work em hard and see results big time.

2. Deadlifts / Chins / Bent over Rows / Pulldowns - 1st attempt either an palm up or palm down chin at the beginning of your back workout, if you can do one, try two, if you can do 15, add weight. Most important for back is to make the mind / muscle connection. Concentrate ( start with low weight and excellent form ) on getting a good contraction and not swinging with the weight. Calm controlled up down with good squeeze of lats at bottom of rep. All about the connection / squeeze

3. Leg press

4. Flat Bench Dumbell / Barbell - Always swap it up, it takes more muscle etc to do dumbells ( stabilizing muscles etc ) but switch it up - Start with dips to hit lower chest then move to flat bench / incline.

5. Core work - Abs / lower back - work the weaker harder.

This should give you a good idea....Best thing for test.....squats ....good form, warm up well, be careful and grow!
=====================================================

To give an honest well put together answer we need details, and lots of em!

1. What is your diet like?

2. How many times are you eating a day?

3. What kind of lifting routine are you performing?

4. What kind of cardio do you do?

5. How often do you lift or do cardio a week?

6. Do you sleep a full 8hrs a night?

7. Where do babies come from? No seriously where!! I need to know!
======================================================

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
See the whole thing hinges on:

1. Are you consuming enough clean calories to be the weight you want to be?

2. Are you working out hard / smart enough to stimulate the growth you need.

3. If you run a steroid / PH cycle do you have a good enough of an idea of precautions, safety and PCT to actually make and keep the gains.

For more information please feel free to checkout Neoborns Epistane FAQ here on the board.

Do NOT run Superdrol and Epistane at the same time would be my advice. Both have their place and you can make good gains off of both with hard work and good eating.

Much Love,

Neooborn

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Right right. Do what Neoborn said. Because Neoborn loves us, and we love Neoborn.

Rivethead

Rivethead

Awards
Hey guys,

Thanks ALOT for the responses! Im sorry to have bothered you with a "noob" question but I really needed that input. Ive done some searching arround on the forums and read what alot of people use for support etc. However its very different from person to person which is why i posted this lol.

You guys are right though and I'll be glad to follow your directions.

I'll post some more when i get off work today.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Right right. Do what Neoborn said. Because Neoborn loves us, and we love Neoborn.
No, no, no read what I have put together then double, triple check to make sure this is true or has some kind of factual basis then go ahead. I love joo guys but that love should not be the basis of "just take his word for it", not a good way to go as I am nub!

Much Love,

Neoborn

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
No, no, no read what I have put together then double, triple check to make sure this is true or has some kind of factual basis then go ahead. I love joo guys but that love should not be the basis of "just take his word for it", not a good way to go as I am nub!

Much Love,

Neoborn
Bah. What you put down was the basic, solid foundational stuff. The gist of both our messages was to read and research more. Give him a month and he'll be forming his own ideas of what's right no matter what we do.
See, Anabolicminds has taught ME how to confrontationally agree with people.:numbered:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
LOL @ confrontationally agree....tha's a new one for me, never heard of that expression.

Much Love,

Neoborn