1ad cycle help

linebacker527

Awards
I have 2 bottles ergopharm 1ad. I was thinking of taking 300mg a day for the first 2 1/2 weeks and then bumping it to 500mg for the last two. Should I do this or run a longer cycle of just 300mg a day? I was planning on dhea or Testabolan (run during cycle and PCT) to help libido and lethargy? As a PCT i have Toremifene, 6 oxo, and retain 2, What dosages would you reccomend since i hear conflicting reports for 1ad? thanks for the help

linebacker527

Awards
Also i am debating when to start. Over christmas break i will have a better gym (that contains all my power lifting stuff), i will have training partners to push me and help me with my gear such as my bench shirt. I will also be lifting with some of the top powerlifters in the nation. I will have more and better food as well. The only downside is i will be drinking due to family affairs (wedding, bachelor party, etc) and christmas and new years and such. At school i dont have as good of a gym, training partners, or as much good food,which would you do

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't use Testabolan during PCT.

linebacker527

Awards
so would it be good to use during the cycle for libido/lethargy issues

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
im currently running it at 300mg a day. i have 3 bottles i think im gonna bump up to 400mg since im 213 pounds