h drol +? cycle

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
im currently outlining my next cycle, and im looking into h drol plus epistane(in a bridge), but i was also consider hdrol and p plex, the thing is i plan on using dermacrine sustain, retain 2 and post cycle support for my post cycle therapy because i dont want feds showing up at my door for research chems, my question would be, is p plex to harsh for this kind of post cycle therapy, or even with epi and h drol would i need more for post cycle therapy? and if i can keep it legal what supplements would be good add ons, i was thinking drive. idk if this should have been put in the steroid section, but since they're all legal products i plan on using and part of the question is regarding supplements i figured id put it here, plus it would get more hits. keep in mine this is just an outline of my proposed cycle, i dont plan on running this for a couple months, im just brainstorming ideas to get the best bang for my buck i suppose.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
im currently outlining my next cycle, and im looking into h drol plus epistane, but i was also consider hdrol and p plex, the thing is i plan on using dermacrine sustain, retain 2 and post cycle support for my post cycle therapy because i dont want feds showing up at my door for research chems, my question would be, is p plex to harsh for this kind of post cycle therapy, or even with epi and h drol would i need more for post cycle therapy? and if i can keep it legal what supplements would be good add ons, i was thinking drive. idk if this should have been put in the steroid section, but since they're all legal products i plan on using and part of the question is regarding supplements i figured id put it here, plus it would get more hits. keep in mine this is just an outline of my proposed cycle, i dont plan on running this for a couple months, im just brainstorming ideas to get the best bang for my buck i suppose.
Two methyl's is harsh on your liver,search for a methyl and an non methyl (like bold or propadrol) stack .
If you are going to cycle a methyl compound and you want a decent pct you got to get some nolva...

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
worst case scenario i will get nolva, ive seen a few people here stacking epi and h drol since they are both mild compounds, when i say stack i dont mean entirely at the same time, but bridging one into the other. bigasian is doing epi and hdrol right now, i was wondering if something similiar is possible with hdrol and pplex or if pplex is to harsh

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
worst case scenario i will get nolva, ive seen a few people here stacking epi and h drol since they are both mild compounds, when i say stack i dont mean entirely at the same time, but bridging one into the other. bigasian is doing epi and hdrol right now, i was wondering if something similiar is possible with hdrol and pplex or if pplex is to harsh
pplex is harsh and even bridging I don't recommend long methyl`s cycles,you have some good alternatives non methylated.
h-drol is mild regarding post cycle therapy ,nolva not necessary (I recommend 6-oxo extreme but some guys prefer ax advanced post cycle therapy) but epi needs a serm unless you pulse it

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
hmm...didn't want to have to buy some research chemicals for my rat. maybe could have my cardiologist uncle prescribe me some to keep it legal. would a 6 week cycle of hdrol while pulsing epi throughout require a serm?

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
hmm...didn't want to have to buy some research chemicals for my rat. maybe could have my cardiologist uncle prescribe me some to keep it legal. would a 6 week cycle of hdrol while pulsing epi throughout require a serm?
that depends of the individual but if you want to keep your gains I`m afraid so...

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
ahh. and theres not a legal stack that will allow me to keep em? if thats the case would h drol with a higher dosage of X factor be worthwile?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
but epi needs a serm unless you pulse it
Incorrect. EPI, at doses at or lower than 40mg it is possible to use a product such as Post Cycle Support and a added AI - followed by a good T booster such as HyperTest. PCS was designed for such a PH as EPI.

Also - There are plenty of people already running an EPI/H-DROL cycle with great results. BUT, they are BRIDGING them. My honest recommendation to you is to grab a good non-methyl - such as Furazadrol or Propadrol and stack one with EPI.

Regardless, Good luck!

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i meant bridge, not stack. that was a typo, i suppose i should go back and edit that.

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
Incorrect. EPI, at doses at or lower than 40mg it is possible to use a product such as Post Cycle Support and a added AI - followed by a good T booster such as HyperTest. PCS was designed for such a PH as EPI.

Also - There are plenty of people already running an EPI/H-DROL cycle with great results. BUT, they are BRIDGING them. My honest recommendation to you is to grab a good non-methyl - such as Furazadrol or Propadrol and stack one with EPI.

Regardless, Good luck!
completely agree.i have read numerous posts about h-drol and epi being run solo with a otc pct using derm sustain and AI PCS and natty test booster.

Yes I am bridging H-drol into Epi. for my cycle i have torem on hand as i am one who rather be safe then sorry. i have AI PCS, retain2, and trib/fenugreek.

After my M-Drol cycle over summer i didnt like the flub i gained, so now i only go for very lean mass. i rather gain slower and leaner then blowup and lose my abs. its easier to gain the flub then lose it. h-drol is often used as a cutter, however im using h-drol/epi as a very lean bulker. so far i am loving this combo. comin to week2 end on wed. will be adding 20mgs epi then...hoping for more drastic results coming this weekend. i will be updating my h-drol/epi log wed.

I am planning cycles for next year already. i planning so far a solo h-drol 5-6 weeker sometime and also an epi 5-6 weeker solo. depending on how thing end with this cycle now i might throw in prop or furaz in a cycle next year.

BTW thanks for keeping up with my cycle....appreciate it.

-BigAsian

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Hdrol stacks well with alot of stuff.

Tren/Hdrol
Epi/Hdrol
Prostanazol/Hdrol
Fuarazadrol/Hdrol
Propadrol/Hdrol-Great stack!! Personal use.
Bold/Hdrol

Thats all I can think of now.

IMO any of those stacks ran at a mod dose no longer than 6 weeks u could get by without a SERM. Just my 2 cents.

S

Sampson

Banned
Awards

Regardless, Good luck!
:goodpost: Great advice here, you should listen to what he has to say. Either epi or halodrol and a non methyl such as furazadrol, propadrol, or megazol. I wouldn't stack two methyls especially if your still asking questions about how to run a proper PCT....that most likely means you haven't had to much experience running ph's.

bridging could be done, but I wouldnt go ANY more than 6 weeks and if you bridge epi/hdrol there probably wouldnt be much of a point in adding the non-methyl.

Throw in a cortisol blocker on top of what Matt said and you should be golden. BTW, always wise to atleast have a SERM on hand...

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
in the epistane.com page DrD advises that post cycle therapy should be done with a serm but if people go well with otc post cycle therapy ,ok
For me a serm is always welcome...

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
Hdrol stacks well with alot of stuff.

Tren/Hdrol
Epi/Hdrol
Prostanazol/Hdrol
Fuarazadrol/Hdrol
Propadrol/Hdrol-Great stack!! Personal use.
Bold/Hdrol

Thats all I can think of now.

IMO any of those stacks ran at a mod dose no longer than 6 weeks u could get by without a SERM. Just my 2 cents.
are there any current propadrol clones out? or was propadrol not banned. ive never looked into that one much.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
are there any current propadrol clones out? or was propadrol not banned. ive never looked into that one much.
I don't think Propadrol was banned. I believe I saw it online somewhere recently, but can't remember where. I believe it's very mild, or even possibly a non-methyl product.

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
6-17 dihydroxyetiocholone-3-ol proponate 12-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-diene 17. thats the compound. i was wondering because i couldnt find it at NP and i would preferably order everything from there.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
the original propadrol formula was discontinued but you still can find it.

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
hmm... i might go with tren, i still have 30 3 mg pills left over, when i cycled it last i took 6 mg a day, but stacked with hdrol 30mg might work fine.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
6-17 dihydroxyetiocholone-3-ol proponate 12-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-diene 17. thats the compound. i was wondering because i couldnt find it at NP and i would preferably order everything from there.
That is actually two differant PH's, not just one... dihydroxyetiocholone-ol proponate, and ethyl-methoxy-gona-diene...The first substance is 3-OHAT, which is an AI structuraly similar to andostentrione or AT(6oxo). The second substance is very similar to the product max lmg, which is a progestin..

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
ahh. i just copied and pasted the ingredients.

A

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
Research chemicals are legal.

SoulofIceman

SoulofIceman

Awards
lol patience bro! i will give a major update wed. loyal fans demand it! lol jk.
Right on, yeah bigman that's my goal or at least close to it. Now I'm 6' 3", 240lbs, 11%bmi and want to be 250-255 9%bmi in 2008. :bow28:

A

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
in uk yes I dont know in us.
Yes, there legal in the US. As long as there being used for research. There was a story of a research company losing it's peptides to the eds but they had to give them back. It went down with that operation "Raw Deal".