Max LMG vs. Propadrol

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering if there was anyone out there who has used both Max LMG (or clone) and Propadrol who would be able to give me their opinion on which one they think is better and how the two products are similar/different. Any information would be awesome!!!

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
I know what they both are. I do not need to know general information like that, I was looking more for peoples' opinions who have run them both.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Better is a term relative to the person using it...tell us your goals and we'll be able to tell you which is more suited for your needs.

Included any sides that you would like to avoid as well.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
I was looking to add one of the two to a bulking stack. I was kind of looking for feedback on how well propadrol worked for increasing mass/wet gains compared to Max LMG with products like Pheraplex or Superdrol.

daleden

Awards
I was just wondering if there was anyone out there who has used both Max LMG (or clone) and Propadrol who would be able to give me their opinion on which one they think is better and how the two products are similar/different. Any information would be awesome!!!
Me and my workout partner are on two different stacks, me m1t in PCT now, him ergomax lmg, max lmg, jw, and then restore, i'll give you his results, he has gained 13 lbs. his bench went from 345 to 385, 315x3 to 315x7, deadlift 315x6 to 405x5 and that is as of yesterday, overall great gains, i have my stack ready to go in 4 to 5 weeks after my pct. good luck, oh yea, no sides as with me i had just back and was helped out with knowledge from this board on how to subside that, and i have to say this but i did go up in 4 weeks 350 to 405 was a little spook to go any higher,

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was looking to add one of the two to a bulking stack. I was kind of looking for feedback on how well propadrol worked for increasing mass/wet gains compared to Max LMG with products like Pheraplex or Superdrol.
I have never heard of Propadrol being described as wet at all...Max LMG seems to be quite the opposite (it almost seems to bloat like deca/nandrolone from the comparisons that I have read).

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is the only structural difference between these two that the ethyl ester is attached at the 13 instead of the 12 on the Prop?

Mr.50