• Furazadrol

Votes: 46 70.8%
  • Propadrol

Votes: 19 29.2%

• Total voters

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Hi, i have a bottle of Halo, but i want try a mild PH before Halo, and take Halo next summer.

I believe Prop a Furaz are the mildest PHs avaible, and they are dry, un-methylated, low androgenic PHs

What mild PH do you recommend for first time user, Propadrol or Furazadrol (im searching for PH with less sides (hair loss, etc...) and easy PCT).

Thanks.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Stack them and log it...

First timer - check into EPI based product.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
I did Halo for my first cycle and loved it except my hair thinned some. I used 75mg and added a extra week so that could be the reason maybe. I would try it for 4 weeks at 50mg.

DAMN!!!
matthew76 whos that in your avatar? :jaw:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Hi, i have a bottle of Halo, but i want try a mild PH before Halo, and take Halo next summer.

I believe Prop a Furaz are the mildest PHs avaible, and they are dry, un-methylated, low androgenic PHs

What mild PH do you recommend for first time user, Propadrol or Furazadrol (im searching for PH with less sides (hair loss, etc...) and easy post cycle therapy).

Thanks.
You know, Halo is actually pretty mild itself: in both sides and gains. I don't see any problems or potential concerns with you just going ahead and running that. However, if you really are set on running prop or furaz, I'd go with Furaz, but that's just personal preference. Chad's logging Furaz at the moment.. you could/shoud check out his log if you haven't already

>>>>>>http://anabolicminds.com/forum/axis-labs/77003-chad-s-hypertest.html<<<<<<<

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I voted furaz.. but that's only becuase I like the sound of it. Idk if it's actually less harsh in terms of sides... However, I'd assume it'd be less shut-downy since Prop contains a progestin and furaz does not.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
what are the best manufactures of these products?

I see a lot of people stacking either of these products with H-Drol...I was thinking 3 week stack, moderate dosage (H-drol and Furazadrol) for minimal sides and a little LEAN lean mass

mjolinir65

Awards
Have been a lurker here for many months and finally decided to join. I first became interested in the site after I started checking out supps at my gym. There were all kind of products I knew nothing about and decided to check them out rather than just rely on the sales people. Site has been very helpful and have ordered a few times from nutra. Anyway, I am 43 and still in decent shape - am 6'2", weigh about 215 with 47 in chst and 34 waist. Use to swim a lot but rotator problems and 3 cortison shots have stopped that! I started looking at test aids and prohormones etc after I felt I had slowed down/peaked at the gym. I work out 4 or 5 days a week and have been doing so over 20 years. I have tried about everything GNC sells - t-bomb, 17hd, muscetech etc and it was mainly a big waste of money. I have tried halodrol 50, promagnon, tren xtreme and a version of epistane. But have had best results with propadrol. I am bout 1 week into my cycle - I did my first about 8 months ago and had excellent results and hardly any negatives. The first time I weighed around 205 so i have gained about 10 lbs from that mainly. Barely any increase on my waist though. You get very dry gains that are easy to retain and I have had good strength gains. Also gives great endurance. Never had any issues downstairs either - it actually seems to improve drive! Drawbacks - it is very dry so my joints get stiff and I already have a rotator problem, I take with food as it will aggravate stomach it seems, I do no more than 2 a day although it says you can take 3 - I start with 1 for the first week, and have had no other issues. I also liked epi(hemaguno) and had good results with it. Halodrol and promag mad me sick - stomach could not handle. Tren made me tense and was just a little too much- or maybe i am too old! I would definitely recommend propadrol though so good luck with your choice.

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
I lost my virginity to halo and I don't regret it. No problems to speak of. I've actually heard of more issues with prop then halo and furaz will cost close to 100 bones to get the most out of it. It is widely known that it's underdosed.

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
i lost my virginity to superdrol....i got treated horribly afterwards

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
I was doing my own research on prop because I bought some at a great price. While reading a very reputable person on here said and I quote: "prop is like throwing a bunch of razorblades in the air, you don't know what's going to happen." I guess the fact that it is a progestin causes some people grief but if you've never ran one you won't know untill you do. So I say furaz is best for your first time if you don't want to go with halo. If you end up running prop, atleast run Powerfull along side it because the active ingredient is a progestin inhibitor among many other great effects.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I would use 10 mg for 3 weeks of Mdrol, i had no sides, i did proper pct i logged it here, Russians ochin massivni log, in the steroid cycles section.
If you dont abuse harsh compunds they look after you, and treat your virginity with respect.

Last edited:
MJ185

MJ185

Awards
I've heard that Prop was prime for cutting cycles because of its effects on the decreasing of BF%, along with some lean mass and strength gains. I'm not sure what to think after this thread.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I was stacking Propadrol with Methyl-E for about two weeks. They complimented each other nicely.