Epistane

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I see EPI is back at nutraplanet. I know it was taking down for a while. Is it still the same formula and all?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Should be I do not think they changed it.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
yes the ingredient is the same. Im assuming IBE had some trouble getting their ingredience together due to this issue with the government. Never the less epistane has not changed.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I really want to try another cycle in a couple months maybe. I LOVED the gains and the workouts I got doing it before but had some issues durinig PCT and had to leave town alot so I lost a good bit of the gains. Want to try to get some and more back.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I really want to try another cycle in a couple months maybe. I LOVED the gains and the workouts I got doing it before but had some issues durinig post cycle therapy and had to leave town alot so I lost a good bit of the gains. Want to try to get some and more back.
what did you keep?

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Im not 100% sure. My diet went to **** after my cycle and im trying to lose the few lbs ive gained. I went from 184 o 196 on he cycle though with maybe a lbs or two of fat. Whenever I get this weight off ill see how much I still have. I know my legs and arms are still bigger though

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
I didn't know IBE had legal trouble. Any more info on this?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I didn't know IBE had legal trouble. Any more info on this?
Some of the company's just have trouble getting the raw materials. Why do you think havoc was out of stock for like two months?

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
Didn't know it was. I got my bottle of Epi last month and am using it now. I haven't been looking into buying a new bottle yet as funds are tight so I had no clue man.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
As far as I know nothing has changed to Epistane. Yes there were some production problems but the ingredients are what is listed on the label.

You may be referring to another thread on crybaby.com where there is a rumor, sigh, that it's supposed to be Trenbolone.

We have had this product, tested, retested, certified and tested some more...but I guess people will still keep following the pied piper.

Interesting either way though

Much Love,

Neoborn