For those who get there steroids LEGALLY

bull8t

Awards
How did you get them from the doc? Did you have them check test levels and they were low?? Just curious to see how people obtain them legally. thanks

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
You pretty much cant unless yes you have low test levels. This subject is goin to be wasteful. There was a thread awhile ago about a guy who had a dumb dumb dumb idea to lower his test levels, somehow, and then go in for a check.
WEll long story short, the only way is yto ask the Dr. literally to write you a script. Bribe, maybe. Find one you know, sure. One that doesnt care,i hope not.

Thats it.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
How did you get them from the doc? Did you have them check test levels and they were low?? Just curious to see how people obtain them legally. thanks
They aren't going to give your much test (not enough to be anabolic) and they are going to do countless amounts of blood work on you before and after they give you test. They will pass out anti depressants like candy, but not test, hell it is easier to get prescription amphetamines than test! They usually give you androgel which sucks donkey d***! Having low test sucks, endocrinologists are idiots and GP Dr.s are complete retards (when it comes to androgens and male hormones)

metalman302

metalman302

Awards
Seems if you are a professional athlete you can get them legally no problem LOL

What about that MTV true life "I'm on steroids" where the guy's "nutritionist" gave him his injections in the office?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude without a doubt they will push anti depressants on you first...

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
You pretty much cant unless yes you have low test levels. This subject is goin to be wasteful. There was a thread awhile ago about a guy who had a dumb dumb dumb idea to lower his test levels, somehow, and then go in for a check.
WEll long story short, the only way is yto ask the Dr. literally to write you a script. Bribe, maybe. Find one you know, sure. One that doesnt care,i hope not.

Thats it.
So my old man asked if I had access to AAS, because he wanted to do his first cycle this winter. I told him that I didn't, but suggested he go get his test levels checked to see if he could get himself a script. Turns out he had above avg test levels for his age. Anyways, since that didnt work out, I told him that I knew of a few designers out there that might suit his needs. I decided to suggest jungle warfare (6-dehydromethyltestosterone), due to its safety profile, lack of sides, and relatively mild nature.

He loved they cycle, and was very pleased with the gains. Toward the end, he went in to get his bloodwork done. I suggested he get test levels checked to monitor supression, in addition to liver enzymes, blood lipids, etc. Long story short, turns out that the JW had caused enough supression to get him a referral to an endocrinologist. He was immediately put on TRT after his appointment.

So yeah, it can be done.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
So my old man asked if I had access to anabolic steroids, because he wanted to do his first cycle this winter. I told him that I didn't, but suggested he go get his test levels checked to see if he could get himself a script. Turns out he had above avg test levels for his age. Anyways, since that didnt work out, I told him that I knew of a few designers out there that might suit his needs. I decided to suggest jungle warfare (6-dehydromethyltestosterone), due to its safety profile, lack of sides, and relatively mild nature.

He loved they cycle, and was very pleased with the gains. Toward the end, he went in to get his bloodwork done. I suggested he get test levels checked to monitor supression, in addition to liver enzymes, blood lipids, etc. Long story short, turns out that the JW had caused enough supression to get him a referral to an endocrinologist. He was immediately put on TRT after his appointment.

So yeah, it can be done.
interesting

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
interesting
Keep in mind we're talking about a 50+ year old guy here. If a 20-something guy walks in with a decent build and low test levels they're gonna wonder what's up.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You know what sucks is the tried and true, well researched roids being illegal but this toxic as hell designer **** being peddled to 17 year old football player like crazy.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
Yea, anti aging clinics are everywhere and they are legal, often give out HGH as well. You'll probably need to be over 35 however for them to start talking to you. They are very pricey, and aren't covered by insurance.

The media sharks are circling them however, I don't see them lasting. Funny how the Sex change clinics, and the plastic surgery clinics will be there long after the FDA closes up the Anti Aging Joints (really think about it?)

Ironically they are researching testosterone patches for women like all get out, to relieve them of menopausal symptoms such as low libido. Women will probably be able to get testosterone from their OB-gyn's by request soon.

In Hulk

In Hulk

Awards
A lot of insurance companies will cover if you have two or three blood draws below 250. Or so I've heard.

There are articles on T-Nation on how to lower your test levels to get a script. Sleep deprivation, alcohol, fasting, caffeine, and lots of workouts seemed to be the summarized version... I think these articles were intended for people with low test but weren't quite low enough to get a script or be covered by insurance.

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
My friend did this (hes 24) and went to the doc and his doc actually was going to go along with it but he backed out because he heard the levels they perscribe are soo low it wont do jack...

I dont understand how a doc could think he has low test, hes 24, 250lbs, muscular...strange.

QUOTE=In Hulk;1117454]A lot of insurance companies will cover if you have two or three blood draws below 250. Or so I've heard.

There are articles on T-Nation on how to lower your test levels to get a script. Sleep deprivation, alcohol, fasting, caffeine, and lots of workouts seemed to be the summarized version... I think these articles were intended for people with low test but weren't quite low enough to get a script or be covered by insurance.[/QUOTE]

In Hulk

In Hulk

Awards
I think the standard dose is 100mg of test cyp a week.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
My friend did this (hes 24) and went to the doc and his doc actually was going to go along with it but he backed out because he heard the levels they perscribe are soo low it wont do jack...

I dont understand how a doc could think he has low test, hes 24, 250lbs, muscular...strange.

QUOTE=In Hulk;1117454]A lot of insurance companies will cover if you have two or three blood draws below 250. Or so I've heard.

There are articles on T-Nation on how to lower your test levels to get a script. Sleep deprivation, alcohol, fasting, caffeine, and lots of workouts seemed to be the summarized version... I think these articles were intended for people with low test but weren't quite low enough to get a script or be covered by insurance.
[/QUOTE]

The dosage is low for anabolic purposes, yes. They're simply trying to replace natural androgen production with exogenous test. They're not trying to make bodybuilders.

Now, if your friend was serious about this he could have just saved up the test until he had enough to run a decent anabolic cycle.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I think the standard dose is 100mg of test cyp a week.
Most doc's will prescribe androgel, or a similar transdermal testosterone rather than depot.

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
If you are seriously that desperate to get test then it being illegal I seriously doubt will avert you from using it lol. I'm open with my doctor about my use and joke with him all the time about him giving it to me. Maybe one day he will give in :thumbsup:

ultra2extreme

Awards
just so you know, since you can buy anabolic steroids online by googling buy anabolic steroids online....

its hardly rocket science is it?

In Hulk

In Hulk

Awards
Most doc's will prescribe androgel, or a similar transdermal testosterone rather than depot.
Yeah but if test levels don't improve and the patient complains enough about its ineffectiveness then one should be able to get injectables.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but if test levels don't improve and the patient complains enough about its ineffectiveness then one should be able to get injectables.
This is very true. Also, one could just say they may have physical contact with a pregnant woman. This would probably be the most effective means of getting a doc to chose depot vs trandermal.

Metallicide

Awards
if you even try to just buy steroids from googling that online you are about to get scammed.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I went for a bloodtest, my test was low, Dr. asked me if I wanted to go on TRT, I said "no thanks I want to try some other stuff first, but maybe later".

I am sure my Dr. will give me what I need as I don't live in the states and he is understanding, calm and knowledgable. He is a true Dr. where we work through issues together and communicate with each other.

None of that egotistical 'I am the all powerful Dr" sh!te here!

Much Love,

Neoborn

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
This brings up a good question if I did end up going for TRT:

1. Would I be better off with injections?

2. Do they give me the stuff and I inject or you go to the office?

3. What would be a good cycle / strategy to layout for my Dr. as he is open to discussion and I am sure he would help me with my goals.

Obviously I'm not going to go in and ask for 10,000mg test shots each week.

Any information would be good, thanks guys in advance.

Much Love,

Neoborn

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
OK, I am on 150mgs test cyp per week and thats cool. I still feel like crap most days. Endo's don't know s*** about how to fix you. They most likely will not test E2 and will not give you HCG. Shots are better for some IMO. I tried androgel, but that craps doesn't absorb very well. Shots raise E2 and the topical gels and creams raise DHT. I get my shots at a clinic, but they are going to let me do them myself soon. If you are on TRT be prepared to do some self medicating as far as estrogen goes or you will hate life. I would look to get thyroid and cortisol straight before you go on TRT because its for life. And one more possibility that is often overlooked is Sleep Apnea. Google this. It can cause all kinds of problems.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
The only other way I know of patients getting real testosterone shots plus oxandrin, other than TRT, are those who are so ill that their bodies have atrophied beyond normal. This is more of a desperate measure to recover muscle body mass to keep the body healthy. I hope you are never in this situation; people in this state need whatever they can get and whatever their body will tolerate to recover weight. If you've been going to your doctor for a long time for treatment of whatever illness and get to this state, he/she will not hesitate to administer anabolic steroids. Again, I hope this never happens to you, because usually people in this state are near the end of the line.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
OK, I am on 150mgs test cyp per week and thats cool. I still feel like crap most days. Endo's don't know s*** about how to fix you. They most likely will not test E2 and will not give you HCG. Shots are better for some IMO. I tried androgel, but that craps doesn't absorb very well. Shots raise E2 and the topical gels and creams raise DHT. I get my shots at a clinic, but they are going to let me do them myself soon. If you are on TRT be prepared to do some self medicating as far as estrogen goes or you will hate life. I would look to get thyroid and cortisol straight before you go on TRT because its for life. And one more possibility that is often overlooked is Sleep Apnea. Google this. It can cause all kinds of problems.
im assuming if you were on meds

you could buy adex, exem, etc.. for really cheap through prescription plans?

or no?

i know my mom gets t3 bottle of pills for 7bucks haha where as we pay 50-75 for a bottle from a source

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
im assuming if you were on meds

you could buy adex, exem, etc.. for really cheap through prescription plans?

or no?

i know my mom gets t3 bottle of pills for 7bucks haha where as we pay 50-75 for a bottle from a source
I could get it, but it would have to an Rx from the dr. Of, course I could do research with my lab rats and that is the cheapest way of getting Adex. Hcg.....I am screwed on that one.

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
just so you know, since you can buy anabolic steroids online by googling buy anabolic steroids online....

its hardly rocket science is it?
Its not rocket science but you will get scammed 100% if you buy from the first link that pops up with any search engine.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This brings up a good question if I did end up going for TRT:

1. Would I be better off with injections?

2. Do they give me the stuff and I inject or you go to the office?

3. What would be a good cycle / strategy to layout for my Dr. as he is open to discussion and I am sure he would help me with my goals.

Obviously I'm not going to go in and ask for 10,000mg test shots each week.

Any information would be good, thanks guys in advance.

Much Love,

Neoborn
1. injections are easier and maintain a more constant serum concentration of testosterone...possibly higher too. androgel needs to be used daily and if you have any kids or women in the house you have to be careful not to touch them.

2. they typically like to inject themselves, but can be convinced to train you to do it on your own.

3. 100mgs of cypionate a week should be the base you go on. you might be able to get him to give you 200mgs a week if you really try, but i doubt it. try asking for two 75mg injections a week, come in carrying a printout that shows it helps maintain serum concentrations better and hell probably go with it.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Jomi,

What kind of mg's do most bb'rs use of cypionate for good gains. Obviously there is a threshhold where you are just flooding your system with a chem that won't do anything more than it's already doing, what is the point where you are at optimal dosage to gains ratio?

Much Love,

Neoborn

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Jomi,

What kind of mg's do most bb'rs use of cypionate for good gains. Obviously there is a threshhold where you are just flooding your system with a chem that won't do anything more than it's already doing, what is the point where you are at optimal dosage to gains ratio?

Much Love,

Neoborn
I think most start out with 500mgs per week

Chicken

Chicken

Awards
There are places out of florida that prescribe anabolic levels of HGH,Test,HCG,Winni ect. I am not posting the link cause I dont know if thats a source or not. Lets just say they want a 300$ blood work check at your local clinic then they will script you a cycle for an additional 300$ plus you gotta pay for your supplies at the pharmacy. So if you have 2k to spend on a cycle feel free. I think you will find them under Male HRT ect...

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Jomi,

Much Love,

Neoborn
I'm not a bb but for the avid trainer looking for good gains 400mg a week will do wonders. I would use enanthate too, you get a little more bang for your buck.

Pretty sure top tier BB use around 2g a week lol.

RwhJR3

RwhJR3

Awards
I did Mass Tabs with a good PCT (Torimefine/Exemestane) and my test levels were shot. My doc suggested injections and asked if I wanted to do it myself. So I got 200mg of Cypionate a week. He said in 3-6 months we'll run a test, then I can decide if I want to switch to a patch or continue on with injections. He's such a nice doc ;)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you could always contract the AIDs virus and they will prescribe Anadrol to keep up RBC count and prevent muscle wasting..... doubt anyone would go that route.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
No need to do that, my Dr. offered me TRT after my levels were a little low. He would be happy to prescribe me test I'm sure. He's a wise man, we have an open relationship where we talk freely. He's a good man.

I did say no though that I would like to try other options.

Can you fix HPTA issues with a cycle or will it only shut you down more?

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
No need to do that, my Dr. offered me TRT after my levels were a little low. He would be happy to prescribe me test I'm sure. He's a wise man, we have an open relationship where we talk freely. He's a good man.

I did say no though that I would like to try other options.

Can you fix HPTA issues with a cycle or will it only shut you down more?
Shut you down solid. However, you won't realize it until you go off cycle. "Maybe" doing a cycle and then a proper PCT will get things going properly again.

In either case, while ON you'll be putting on muscle and hammering nails with your johnson.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I did Mass Tabs with a good post cycle therapy (Torimefine/Exemestane) and my test levels were shot. My doc suggested injections and asked if I wanted to do it myself. So I got 200mg of Cypionate a week. He said in 3-6 months we'll run a test, then I can decide if I want to switch to a patch or continue on with injections. He's such a nice doc ;)
wow..... you dont live in southern california do you? i talk to my doc about even getting my test levels checked cause ive ran an anabolic steroids cycle and want to make sure ive re-esetablished base test and lipid values from taking a correct post cycle therapy and all he does is tell me those are some awfully "exotic" blood test requests (test, est, cort, liver values and lipids, WTF?) and that even if there is anything out of the ordinary that the endrocrinologist would have to interpret the results for me (in other words he dont know **** about it) and then proceeded to lecture me on steroid use.... pisses me off since his biggest point was, "look at arnold and how its effected him". uh excuse me what?? you mean being governor? you mean having multiple hit movies? you mean being the basis that nearly the entire bodybuilding world is is built on?

whatever i wish that docs didnt act like we are retards and dont know what we are doing even though they hardly have a clue themselves.

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
wow..... you dont live in southern california do you? i talk to my doc about even getting my test levels checked cause ive ran an anabolic steroids cycle and want to make sure ive re-esetablished base test and lipid values from taking a correct post cycle therapy and all he does is tell me those are some awfully "exotic" blood test requests (test, est, cort, liver values and lipids, WTF?) and that even if there is anything out of the ordinary that the endrocrinologist would have to interpret the results for me (in other words he dont know **** about it) and then proceeded to lecture me on steroid use.... pisses me off since his biggest point was, "look at arnold and how its effected him". uh excuse me what?? you mean being governor? you mean having multiple hit movies? you mean being the basis that nearly the entire bodybuilding world is is built on?

whatever i wish that docs didnt act like we are retards and dont know what we are doing even though they hardly have a clue themselves.
lol. change docs bro.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol. change docs bro.
well i got dropped from the when i was leid off so im in the market for a new doc anywho.... thats why i wondered if hes in so cal. i need a doc who knows whats up, or at least doesnt question my wanting to ensure my health cause i ask for oh so exotic tests that i can interpret my damn self.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
pisses me off since his biggest point was, "look at arnold and how its effected him". uh excuse me what?? you mean being governor? you mean having multiple hit movies? you mean being the basis that nearly the entire bodybuilding world is is built on?
:nono: Whatever you do, don't let that sh!t happen to you :nono:

:type: :toofunny:

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
well i got dropped from the when i was leid off so im in the market for a new doc anywho.... thats why i wondered if hes in so cal. i need a doc who knows whats up, or at least doesnt question my wanting to ensure my health cause i ask for oh so exotic tests that i can interpret my damn self.
Try and find a DO not an MD and you will be in better hands. I am in that process right now.

RwhJR3

RwhJR3

Awards

Na, I live in South Florida

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn... im suprised with all the croocked docs out here giving out marijuana cards i cant find one that will hook me up with wonderful non degenerative compounds... ya Mary jane is totally legal with a script here!!! WTF is up with that!

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
damn... im suprised with all the croocked docs out here giving out marijuana cards i cant find one that will hook me up with wonderful non degenerative compounds... ya Mary jane is totally legal with a script here!!! WTF is up with that!
You have to be persistent.