Phera Plex/Sus500 Cycle Log

littlemack

Awards
A couple guys asked me to keep them updated on a Phera Plex/Sus500 cycle that I am running. So I'll keep you guys updated in this thread. Great group of guys on this board and I always like sharing what I can...
So.. here were my stat's when I started 3 weeks ago.
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 234lbs
Waist: 36"
BF%: 17-18%
My maintanence calories are about 2800.

Running PPlex(Kilosports PheraMass) 40mg per day for 8 weeks
and Sus500 by G.E.T at 4 pills per day for 8 weeks.

Additional Supps:
Nature's Way Alive Multivitamin
Flush Free Niacin 1500 mg's ED
Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support (2 scoops Daily)
All American EFX Krealkalyn Creatine
All American EFX Liquid Beef Amino's

post cycle therapy: Will be trying Anabolic Innovations new Post Cycle Therapy along with some 6-OXO or Restore. If I still crash pretty hard then probably get some Nolva from my Doc who's pretty cool with this stuff.

I'm told PPlex is methylated but mild on liver values. Mine were within normal range before cycle but if they are elevated afterwards then I'll order some Synthergine again which has worked wonders in the past for me.

The way everything worked out, I ran the PPlex for 2 weeks and noticed nice, moderate, dry gains. No radical bp increases. No mood changes or mood swings. I always take the PPlex with at least 14-16 grams of fat.
Then I added the Sus500 and just finished my 1st week. It took the PPlex at least a week, maybe a week and a half to kick in. Experiences in the past, I know the Sus500 takes at least 2-3 weeks, but after my first week have noticed increased bloating.

So..in summary...it will look something like...

Wks 1-8 PPlex 40mg ED
Wks 3-10 Sus500 4 pills ED

Wks 13-17 post cycle therapy

I am just starting Week 4 and up to about 246lbs with no changes in waist or bf increases. Consuming 2800-3500 cals per day at 50%P/30%F/20%C

Keep ya' guys updated.

Cheers!

:squat:

Last edited:
UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
8 weeks of Phera as 40mg ed, stacked with 8 weeks of another...
I hope you know what you're doing, stay safe bro.

You should get the Nolva now, not when you need it. NOW. And seriously consider cutting it a couple weeks short when the gains slow.

littlemack

Awards
Thanks UnrealMachine. :) Realize this stack isn't exactly for the faint of heart. ha... :D

I'll keep you posted with things. I do have a bit of experience with things... hehehe... Previous cycle history and this is my 4th cycle with Sus500 so I know that compound pretty well.
End of week three and am noticing an occasional lower back pump but nothing severe. This appears to be the PPlex. Let's see if we can do some good by squeezing some water out and keep the bloat under control. Just added some dandelion root caps to to the mix to mildly excrete some water.
Strength was really good this morning...
Did hack squats with 4 plates each side for 4 reps below parallel. Can't exactly recall ever doing that before, but then again I've only been normal squatting for a good while now..

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you're taking 40mg phera, 48mg max lmg, and 100mg of finigenx...sounds excessive and so is the length of your cycle. Sounds like a recipe for gyno...

I don't even know what to suggest...shorten the length of the cycle for starters. You're going to use enough stuff in this one cycle to run multiple shorter cycles (which would also pose less risk/harm). Why the need for three actives and such a long cycle? If you want a long cycle you should look into some test and just jump start it with an oral of choice...

EDIT: I somehow missed post three...nevermind, you're well on your way into this cycle...:ntome:

Last edited:

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4 weeks and only 6lbs?!
Sounds like he might be trying to recomp. Although I'm with you that I would expect more than 6lbs from running wet compounds. I actually can gain that amount in the first week when running max lmg.

littlemack

Awards
Sorry guys...not sure where I got 240lbs at start of 4th week. lol...

Ok. I'm up 16lbs with no changes in waist. Its the end of my 4th week on the Phera Plex and its the end of my 2nd week on the Sus500. I've been keeping gains controlled to about 4 lbs per week.

Keep you guys posted. :)

I have made some changes... to help with overall health.

Added
1000mgs of ginger root every meal
500mgs bromelain 3-4 times a day
Acidipholus ever meal
Digestive Enzyme by Garden of Life
psyllium husk 3-4 times a day
1200mg lecithin 3-4 times a day
175mg Milk Thistle 5 times a day
Liv.52
1000mgs Fish Oil 4-5 times a day
Acai and berry mix.
Goals are several here...
Improve overall health, Improve lipid profiles, Move Food and Nutrients through the body more efficiently, Decrease Bloat, Improve Liver Function, etc...

So far ZERO signs of gyno, bloating is controled(both through diet and supplementation), wonderful feeling of overall wellbeing, strength is going up quite a bit, but more importantly mass is coming on strong.

Still wrestling with Insomnia and night sweats however which has been the largest side effect.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how are you taking doses? 1 cap each spread throughout? maybe keeping the sus doses to only early in the day would help with the insomnia...

littlemack

Awards
So you're taking 40mg phera, 48mg max lmg, and 100mg of finigenx...sounds excessive and so is the length of your cycle. Sounds like a recipe for gyno...

I don't even know what to suggest...shorten the length of the cycle for starters. You're going to use enough stuff in this one cycle to run multiple shorter cycles (which would also pose less risk/harm). Why the need for three actives and such a long cycle? If you want a long cycle you should look into some test and just jump start it with an oral of choice...
Actually, I'm doing some testing for a friend on these products. Someone in the biz...

We're really liking the results of both the Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support and Post Cycle Therapy products. I've not tried your PCT product, but several of his clients have with great success! Looking forward to trying it out.
Cheers!

littlemack

Awards
how are you taking doses? 1 cap each spread throughout? maybe keeping the sus doses to only early in the day would help with the insomnia...
Yes. I would think this would help. I'm taking 4 caps spread out every 4 hours or so and trying to take my last cap by 8pm which has helped some...but still waking up at 4-5 am. Its not a problem every night and usually some reading puts me back to sleep in an hour. I've become somewhat accustomed to it... I remember running 5 pills ED for 8 weeks and it was a problem for me then too. Definitely the Sus500 and the Finiginx in the product. I get in a 2 hour nap each day to help with things however.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for this one. Have you noticed hairloss in the past with Sus500?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm so damn sick of seeing threads labeled with Sus500 thinking they are talking about Sustanon. I think, "Wow, finally! A thread that's not JUST OTC orals..."

Bleh.

Anyways, good luck on the rest of the cycle. Loved Phera-plex on my first run of it. Cheers.

littlemack

Awards
I'm in for this one. Have you noticed hairloss in the past with Sus500?
I've got a receding hairline and at 34 years of age was a little worried about this, but to be honest I haven't ever noticed the problem getting worse while on the Sus500 product.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Subbed i have to see how this turns out. Man that is a long oral cycle your gains will probably slow to a crawl after week 5-6. imo

littlemack

Awards
Subbed i have to see how this turns out. Man that is a long oral cycle your gains will probably slow to a crawl after week 5-6. imo
Well...last time I was on an 8 week cycle of Sus500 I felt the gains coming on really strong between weeks 4-8...especially at week 8! Toyed with the idea back then to go 12 weeks on it, but had a meltdown with the girl I was dating back then... Staying relaxed, rested, calm, and level headed can be a challenge for me at times...

Phera Plex I'm not so sure about. Its not a particularly strong oral imo. Although I will say its much faster acting than the Sus500. Starts working sooner.
This week has probably been the most significant in terms of physical appearance changes. Interesting b/c the Sus500 is just now starting to kick in...lol. Probably why I'm seeing more results. As long as my waist doesn't go above 36" I'll continue to add weight and mass. Would like to hit 265-270lbs by the end of the cycle but we shall see. Keep you boys posted. And thanks for tuning in! :)
Peace!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Well...last time I was on an 8 week cycle of Sus500 I felt the gains coming on really strong between weeks 4-8...especially at week 8! Toyed with the idea back then to go 12 weeks on it, but had a meltdown with the girl I was dating back then... Staying relaxed, rested, calm, and level headed can be a challenge for me at times...

Phera Plex I'm not so sure about. Its not a particularly strong oral imo. Although I will say its much faster acting than the Sus500. Starts working sooner.
This week has probably been the most significant in terms of physical appearance changes. Interesting b/c the Sus500 is just now starting to kick in...lol. Probably why I'm seeing more results. As long as my waist doesn't go above 36" I'll continue to add weight and mass. Would like to hit 265-270lbs by the end of the cycle but we shall see. Keep you boys posted. And thanks for tuning in! :)
Peace!
Yeah hear you on running the sus500 longer. I am just worried about a methyl like phera for that long. Make sure you take some liver support:thumbsup:

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Littlemack I feel the same way about phera. It doesn't really seem to do it for me either. If you really don't mind running methyls you could drop the phera and give the liver a break for a few weeks but run superdrol the last 3 weeks of the cycle. Or a safer route would be drop the phera and run sus/trenadrol. Trenadrol is not methylated but I do beleive I seen one post that it did elevalte liver enzymes. By the way trenadrol/sus 500 would give wicked strength gains.

paulieg

Awards
Keep up the good work and great log. I'm very interested in this cycle because I like the idea of a longer run so it's easier to keep gains. You may stop gaining weight around 6 weeks but the extra time should help solidify your gains and the strength should keep increasing slowly. You should be able to keep your gains easier during pct because of the length and with all the support supps your running your liver etc should be ok. I wouldn't run superdrol at the end though. What your doing is enough. Make sure you run a serm for pct. You will be shut down hard. Good luck.:squat:

littlemack

Awards
Time for an update fellas.
On Week 4 of Sus500 and last week ran out of PPlex and had to go all week without it but am back on now at 40mg per day. We'll chalk this up to a missed week 5 and now on week 6 of PPlex.

Results:
Bodyweight has maintained at 250lbs, but I am beginning to lean out and bloating is subsiding. My waist initially went up a half inch to 36.5, but is now back down to 36". Arms are 18.25" cold with two days rest from exercise. Close to 19" pumped. Calves are about 18" pumped. So Arms and Calves are growing and waist is getting smaller. Good things.

Strength is going up consistently 10-15lbs every week. Have maxed out all the Hammer Strength Back Equipment(Lat pulldowns, rows, etc...). Contending with a shoulder injury which makes it painful on bench, but chest is going up 10-15lbs per week on every set. Arms are going up 5lbs-10lbs per week consistently. Legs are increasing 20-25lbs per week. Calves are maxed out on everything except seated calf raises at 6 plates and think I have room to go up two more plates with that piece of equip.
Hoping to get shoulder strength up to 315lbs for military presses by the end of the cycle. At this rate I will hit that unless I get injured. Leg Press will more than likely also be maxxed out at 16 plates each side as will hack squats 7 or 8 plates each side(currently at 6 or 7).

Strength gains are phenominal! Highly Anabolic stack, however, its not very androgenic and my libido and sex drive are tanked. An interesting proposed stack I'm playing around with would be to go with Test E and Sus500 next cycle. I think that could solve some problems since the Sus500 has two progesterone's in it. However, the goal of this cycle was to see what could be done with OTC stuff.
Keep you guys posted! Keep Rockin' Brotha's!

ABsR4FAGS

Awards
thanks for the update man....

im on week 6 of this stuff and my strength is comparable to yours as well.. its pretty freaky. Im on hrt so im not experiancing any of the loss of libido like your saying however. Still not sleeping very well though.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good luck on the sus/phera. I'm currently running sus/superdrol and likeing it so far.

Eject

Eject

Awards
Appreciate the update.

Plan to start cycle once I have my post cycle therapy lined up.