FURAZADROL use in women

bobjones601

Awards
just asking out of curiosity
because i've never seen much written on women on winny or winny clones
just wondering if it can be used briefly as in no more than three weeks at not a high dosage like 50mg a day
or what recommendations for a women wanting lean up/put on some muscle, avoid as many side effects as possible. asking for a friend because i can't find any info on subject and neither can she

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. Not for use by anyone under 21 years of age or women, especially whom are pregnant, nursing or contemplating pregnancy. Not for use by anyone with pre-existing medical conditions.

Directly from the bottle...

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Apido-X and SesaMax would be a great stack for your goals.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious too. There is little information about PH's and women. The warning is primarly oriented at women of child bearing age or who might be pregnant and not know it.

Let's give the example of my wife who is 40 years old, fixed, and has all the kids she is going to have. Are there any PH's that are suited for such a female if she was interested?

The traditional recommendations for women are Anavar, and Winny, from the black market?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Is it safe...? Well its open to debate and there are probably a slew of studies(not directly related to Furazadrol) to support either side of the arguement. Is it recommended by the manufacturer or any of their reps? No........

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
come on none of the PH's, except the drug that epistane is supposed to be, has really been tested.

Frankly Tren, and Equipose are roids for livestock and haven't been tested either.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. Not for use by anyone under 21 years of age or women, especially whom are pregnant, nursing or contemplating pregnancy. Not for use by anyone with pre-existing medical conditions.

Directly from the bottle...
yeah its directly from the bottles but that doesn't stop women from taking anavar. And winny, and this furazabol copy are all basically in the same low-androgenic category.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The bottom line here is that I'm Not going to condone it.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Birth control is a hormone and it can screw up a woman's endocrine system for a while. Hell, they are even making an androgel for women!

Chicken

Chicken

Awards
Virilization is a risk but if you dont mind your wifes penis being bigger than your I say go for it!

JK BTW

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Virilization is a risk but if you dont mind your wifes penis being bigger than your I say go for it!

JK BTW
Virilization is a risk, but morso with highly androgenic compounds (DHT).

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established

JK BTW
its just clitoris enlargement.

edit: i say get her a fat burner. they work wonders. women should do it all natural...

Chicken

Chicken

Awards
Virilization is a risk, but morso with highly androgenic compounds (DHT).
yes on a scale of ph's this compound is less andro, but on a scale of female andro percentage, this compound is off the charts. Injectable hormones would be safer for a female depending on the compound. Deca is a choice among many female athletes because it does not increase dht levels.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
yes on a scale of ph's this compound is less andro, but on a scale of female andro percentage, this compound is off the charts. Injectable hormones would be safer for a female depending on the compound. Deca is a choice among many female athletes because it does not increase dht levels.
I think that Anavar is the best for females right now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Azov Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 1
paul56778 Anabolics 14
Anabolics 2