Adrenosterone + Propadrol --> Epistane bridge.

zpnq

zpnq

Awards
I'm planning a 6 week cycle of Adrenosterone, Propadrol and epistane. This is going to be clean bulk, all 3 compounds have been shown to have leaning qualities to them so i hope to drop some fat as well.

Cycle is planned like this

wk1 Adrenosterone 450mg, Propadrol 60mg
wk2 Adrenosterone 450mg, Propadrol 60mg
wk3 Adrenosterone 450mg, Propadrol 60mg, Epistane 40mg
wk4 Adrenosterone 450mg, Propadrol 60mg, Epistane 40mg
wk5 Adrenosterone 450mg, Epistane 40mg
wk6 Adrenosterone 450mg, Epistane 40mg

PCT is 4 weeks of

Post Cycle Support as directed, Dermacrine Sustain as directed, Now I3C 600mg ED, Restore 3 caps ED and Mass FX 4 caps ED.
I might also run paravol during cycle or during PCT not sure where to put it.

I have fareston for backup if the need arises, but i want to see how this OTC fully legal PCT works out on a cycle like this.

Liv.52 will be run for the entire 10 weeks

What are your thoughts?

Any ideas where the Paravol might fit in if at all?

zpnq

zpnq

Awards
no thoughts or advice on my cycle and planned PCT ? :(

I will be starting this stack in about 10 weeks so i still have a good deal of time to decide how i am going to do things.

A log is in the back of my mind as well, i will report back to these forums what happens either way, but i might run a log as well.

zpnq

zpnq

Awards
Are these compounds going to help me lean out as i clean bulk?
Will they stack together well?
Any suggestions as to ways i can run these compounds other than what i have planned?

I am still unsure about it all, i am looking for some advice on it :).

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I tihnk most peoples only ***** would be that you should use a SERM, but other than that this should be a real clean, dry, mild bulk. I imagine you seeing a pretty clean 8-10 lbs. Probably quite a drop in bf% and waist size. Best of luck.

zpnq

zpnq

Awards
I tihnk most peoples only ***** would be that you should use a SERM, but other than that this should be a real clean, dry, mild bulk. I imagine you seeing a pretty clean 8-10 lbs. Probably quite a drop in bf% and waist size. Best of luck.
Thanks for the input, what you describe is exactly what i am aiming for.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
no thoughts or advice on my cycle and planned post cycle therapy ? :(

I will be starting this stack in about 10 weeks so i still have a good deal of time to decide how i am going to do things.

A log is in the back of my mind as well, i will report back to these forums what happens either way, but i might run a log as well.
Have you started it yet?

zpnq

zpnq

Awards
Have you started it yet?
I decided to go a different direction, I am doing a cut instead of a recomp. I went with just Adrenosterone, im finding it very very mild to say the least.

Next cycle will be a bridge of some kind, long while off atm.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
are you logging it? you were going to use bulk?

zpnq

zpnq

Awards
are you logging it? you were going to use bulk?
Sorry bro i havent had much time, i am "logging" it in my diary and might tap out a mini review once im finished, but i wont be doing a day to day for this.

I have 11-oxo and androxtreme-d, very costly compared to other options and very very weak as well.

i am running it at 600mg ED

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've been pondering the bulk that is available, but need to wait a while till my current cycle + pct and wait time are all done

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hows the waist line going.....down a bit I would think...

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hmmm....inches on the waist down at all or just weight?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
SO, so far your opinion is that it is VERY weak? If it were more affordable I would run it at like 800mgs/ED. But that is toomuch money to gamble on a cycle that so far noone is real pleased with.

zpnq

zpnq

Awards
SO, so far your opinion is that it is VERY weak? If it were more affordable I would run it at like 800mgs/ED. But that is toomuch money to gamble on a cycle that so far noone is real pleased with.
Yeah, i am not impressed at all. Maybe i expected too much from it. I really cant tell if its doing anything at all. Like you said its too pricey.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, the epistane rocks so youll end up on a good note anyway.