SD cycle advice

masterdine

Awards
Any suggests to this cycle? Especially on the proper Torm dosing, the use of DHEA during cycle, and post cycle support (Trans-restervol). Im planing to start in about 2 weeks and i will log.

2 week pre-load Support Complex:
Cycle Support 2 scoops
Liv. 52 2 tabs
Cissus 3g
Taurine 5g
Vit B-6 200mg
Vit E 400 I.U.
Multi Vit
Milk Thistle
Hawthorn Berry

Cycle:
SD 10/20/20
DHEA 100/200/200

Support Complex
Sesamin 1g
ZMA
Super Enzyme
Potassium
Fish oil
Flax oil
Omega 3-6-9
DHA Omega Supreme
Extra virgin Coconut Oil

PCT:
Torm:
120/90/60/30
60/60/60/30
60/60/60
Post Cycle Support
Reduce XT
Fenugreek 1.5/2/2.5/3g
Trib 3g
Bulk Powerful 3.2g
Glycergrow
Muria Puama 2g
CEE 3g
Support Complex (w/ Vit B-6 bumped up to 300mg for the first week)
Sesamin 1g
ZMA
Super Enzyme
Potassium
Fish oil
Flax oil
Omega 3-6-9
DHA Omega Supreme
Extra virgin Coconut Oil

2 weeks in DRIVE & RPM

Flick

Awards
First of all, if you're taking cycle support go ahead and drop the extra milk thistle and hawthorne berry.

Also, drop the DHEA.

If I were you I'd pre-cycle with the Cycle Support you have, then use that on-cycle and post-cycle, along with your regular supplements (multi-vitamin, fish oil, ect..).

I'd drop the Reduce XT as well. Superdrol is best used as a bulking compound, so seeing the Reduce XT in there makes me question why you're cycling Superdrol to begin with.

It seems like you're trying to cram in every supplement you have into your cycle. Go find a certain "Superdrol for Dummies" thread and check it out. It'll help you in figuring how what you need to take at certain phases of your cycle.

masterdine

Awards
First of all, if you're taking cycle support go ahead and drop the extra milk thistle and hawthorne berry.

Also, drop the DHEA.

If I were you I'd pre-cycle with the Cycle Support you have, then use that on-cycle and post-cycle, along with your regular supplements (multi-vitamin, fish oil, ect..).

I'd drop the Reduce XT as well. Superdrol is best used as a bulking compound, so seeing the Reduce XT in there makes me question why you're cycling Superdrol to begin with.

It seems like you're trying to cram in every supplement you have into your cycle. Go find a certain "Superdrol for Dummies" thread and check it out. It'll help you in figuring how what you need to take at certain phases of your cycle.
y drop the DHEA?

reduce xt is in PCT so y would u question my use of SD when im using anti-cortisol in PCT?

masterdine

Awards
Any suggests to this cycle? Especially on the proper Torm dosing, the use of DHEA during cycle, and post cycle support (Trans-restervol).

Flick

Awards
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=519245

You could run the DHEA if you wanted, but from what I've gathered it's not like it's going to make that a positive difference anyway, so why bother? And as far as the Reduce XT goes, you could use it, but in my opinion cortisol blocker is more optional than necessary after a Superdrol cycle, but if you feel more comfortable using it, go for it, it wouldn't hurt anything.

I didn't run an AI with my Superdrol PCT either. For PCT I ran tamoxifen @ 40/40/20/20 along side my supplement stack, which looked a lot like the one in that article, and my cycle turned out fine. Kept about 10lbs of what I gained, and kept most of the strength gains.

My advice: run your cycle according to the information in that article. An AI is optional but not necessary. I wouldn't run DHEA along with Superdrol namely because it's not going to do much of anything for you, and somewhere I read something that contradicted using it, but I can't find the source.

That's just my opinion based on my own experiences. Hey, if it works...

masterdine

Awards
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=519245

You could run the DHEA if you wanted, but from what I've gathered it's not like it's going to make that a positive difference anyway, so why bother? And as far as the Reduce XT goes, you could use it, but in my opinion cortisol blocker is more optional than necessary after a Superdrol cycle, but if you feel more comfortable using it, go for it, it wouldn't hurt anything.

I didn't run an AI with my Superdrol PCT either. For PCT I ran tamoxifen @ 40/40/20/20 along side my supplement stack, which looked a lot like the one in that article, and my cycle turned out fine. Kept about 10lbs of what I gained, and kept most of the strength gains.

My advice: run your cycle according to the information in that article. An AI is optional but not necessary. I wouldn't run DHEA along with Superdrol namely because it's not going to do much of anything for you, and somewhere I read something that contradicted using it, but I can't find the source.

That's just my opinion based on my own experiences. Hey, if it works...

DHEA converts to estrogen and test in the body. SD does not convert to estrogen and ur joints, libdo and energy metabolisim need estrogen.

Flick

Awards
DHEA converts to estrogen and test in the body. superdrol does not convert to estrogen and ur joints, libdo and energy metabolisim need estrogen.
It always got on my nerves when guys would want to run something anti-estrogen just for the sake of trying to reduce their estrogen levels.

The male produces some estrogen, so what would make people think men don't need it?

masterdine

Awards
It always got on my nerves when guys would want to run something anti-estrogen just for the sake of trying to reduce their estrogen levels.

The male produces some estrogen, so what would make people think men don't need it?
i think ur confused. Im using DHEA for estrogen on cycle and not for anti-estrogen

Flick

Awards
i think ur confused. Im using DHEA for estrogen on cycle and not for anti-estrogen
No, I know what you're talking about. I was just making a point about some guys' fascination with destroying their estrogen. A little off-topic I guess.

kidracer69

Awards
Can you use something like Massfx oncycle? Or would that be used for pct?

Are you only using trib for nat test boost during pct?