Run Epi/Prop for another week?

B

Bmlax22

Banned
Awards
Finishing up a 4 week Epi/Prop cycle in 4 days, but thinking of extending the cycle out another week or 2. No side effects to report yet, and libido is still there. My question is, to anyone that has ran the longer Epi cycle that the usual 4 weekers, did you feel any additional side effects to running it longer?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
well obviously youll get more liver and lipid damage....i just saw my piss get darker and smell more rank. This could be from the high doses or dehydration or the combination of both. Nothing else to report. I had lethargy at higher doses but i wouldnt say it got any worse as the cycle continued. it was 8 weeks solo.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I have read about longer cycles going to six or so weeks. 8 if it's a pulse. Are you still gaining? Are your PR's still being broken? Are you still gaining strength?

I would finish this cycle, PCT, time off then do a pulse. Nice long gains / etc

Much Love,

Neoborn

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
fvck a pulse.

8 straight...with the prop.

listen to a real cycler not a book cycler :nutkick:

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I did 5 weeks on Epi straight. Most report hairloss/shedding starting ~4weeks in.

If I ever do it again, I will do 3 weeks only due to the hairloss. Personally, I did not experience shedding until the middle of the 4th week.