first cycle question

ImOuTThERE

Awards
im about to do my first cycle and very excited but im worried about something. I understand that the side effects that may come are part of it and u have to deal with it but will doing a cycle of test cut off any chance of having an erection. i know this may seem like a dumb question but i trying to keep this kind of a secret and if i wonf be able to have sex with my gf because of the the ball shrinkage than im a little worried.

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
I'm pretty sure you'll be a walking erection with test in your system, although you will get shut down. Anyone care to back this?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Test INCREASES your libido, and will make you wake up with some serious lead in your pencil.

There are a few steroids that will decrease libido such a Decca and Trenbolone, but if you are taking Test at the same time, you shouldn't have any problems.

Test should be the base of every cycle for this reason and many others.

ImOuTThERE

Awards
well im going to be taking only test. At first i was doing a d-bol only cycle. but changed my mind becasue of all the negative talk about it from the 20 pounds of water that u wont keep to the liver damage it can cause. im not afraid to inject myself so why not do the real thing. its safer and more effective ive learned anyways. i appreciate ur help and is there anthing else anyone would share i appreciate that also. this is y first cycle and will take any comments.

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
well im going to be taking only test. At first i was doing a d-bol only cycle. but changed my mind becasue of all the negative talk about it from the 20 pounds of water that u wont keep to the liver damage it can cause. im not afraid to inject myself so why not do the real thing. its safer and more effective ive learned anyways. i appreciate ur help and is there anthing else anyone would share i appreciate that also. this is y first cycle and will take any comments.
DBol still is the real deal, its just oral. Some people prefer to run it along side an injectable like test but I'm not one of the people that favors the whole "kickstart the gains" philosophy". If you dont mind me asking, what dosage are you running this at and for how long, and which test are you running?

ImOuTThERE

Awards
im going to take sustanon at 500mg per week for 10 weeks. which pct would u say is best off here and if theres anything else please by all means help me out.

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
im going to take sustanon at 500mg per week for 10 weeks. which post cycle therapy would u say is best off here and if theres anything else please by all means help me out.
I'm going to be running 500mg of Test E and 400mg Deca next fall. And will be running Nolvadex in post cycle, but I havent really took time to plan it yet. Just read around the Steroids and Post Cycle Therapy boards. Tons of info.

advanracing62

advanracing62

Awards
based on my current experiences- I would say you will have no issues when on TE and sex. For me, it's a nice change to not have the saggy balls between my legs...