tren extreme + mass fx + hdrol + retain2??

kidracer69

Awards
a buddy of mine is having good results with tren extreme. i was originally concerned about hairloss but as i read it refers to other forms of tren (injectables) and not tren extreme.

i also have mass fx, hdrol and retain2 which i might sell if not suggested to use with tren extreme.

i also have nolva on hand but i read is not necessary with tren extreme.

anyone have experience with this product and/or have suggestions as to if/what i should stack it with?

thank you

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
I stacked it with their Mass Xtreme, but i would only recommend taking 2 pills 2xs daily because its a pergestorone i gained a crap load of water weight and was bloated. Back acne was pretty intense also. I also read that it dont convert to estrogen so dont think the SERM would be needed. My strength gains were awesome.

good luck

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
a buddy of mine is having good results with tren extreme. i was originally concerned about hairloss but as i read it refers to other forms of tren (injectables) and not tren extreme.

i also have mass fx, hdrol and retain2 which i might sell if not suggested to use with tren extreme.

i also have nolva on hand but i read is not necessary with tren extreme.

anyone have experience with this product and/or have suggestions as to if/what i should stack it with?

thank you
Nolva is good to have on hand. Its progestin based so u can get progestin type of gyno. U could run different OTC stuff for that if U can't get any chems for it. B-6, L-Dopa and few others that slip my mind right now. Blood pressure for most rises alot with this product. Hawthron Berry will help.

Stack it with Halodrol for a great strength recomp stack. Great Strength.

Post cycle therapy, halo u could easily get by without a SERM. With Tren in there u might shutdown so hit the Nolva use the MassFX around the 3week mark to use the increased test from the nolva. Retain 2 some say start at week 3 some say to start at day 1. I like the idea of week 3, I don't think cortisol levels will spike dramatically as soon as u come off of the steroid.

Hope I helped I kinda rambled on there.

kidracer69

Awards
Thanks for the tip...

I was wondering how do you know if cortisol levels are spiking? Are there symptoms?

Also, how do i know if I shutdown? Are there symptoms for that too? (I'm guessing if Im shutting down, then estro will be getting the better of me and Ill start getting signs of gyno??)

nick- what is pergestorone? i thought tren extreme was supposed to lean you out, so why would it hold water?