Anyone heard of (or tried) Tren250?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Theres this new stuff by G.E.T.(same company who makes sus500) it's called Tren250

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually its just a finaplex clone, 25mg per pill of 19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Its a Finigenx Clone, but it appears to have a superior delivery system to the other clone available(supposedly absorbed primarily through the lymphatic system). I think it would probably be very comparable to the Finigenx Magnum liquid gels that Pharmagenx used to have out in 2004. I actually got a chance to use those and I had excellent results with them. I'll probably give these a run myself next year.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
solo, did you get estro sides from finigenx? I was thinking of getting this so i could stack with sus500 so that the maxlmg would stay low and i could up the fini...

ABsR4FAGS

Awards
solo, did you get estro sides from finigenx? I was thinking of getting this so i could stack with sus500 so that the maxlmg would stay low and i could up the fini...
i thought they were both progesterones (spl im a dumbass lol) ...so why would there be estro sides from sus500?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im not sure i understand what youre saying...

and i wasnt talking about sus500, i was referring to one of the compounds in it.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Then no, but I might get them now......:rant:I'm not so sure I'd have estrogen related sides, but a spike in prolactin might be possible. I suppose running a dopaminergic like Powerfull could counter them. For those wondering 19-Nor Tren products are not progestions, they are prohormones to Dienolone.

bmoe

Awards
Hey, I was thinking about starting a 4 week cycle of tren250.
2 pills a day for the whole period, but I can not decide on a PCT.

I was wondering if somebody could help me out. It would be very helpful.

thanks

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I would run half that dose, then go with the TRS by PP. Read the stickies.

bmoe

Awards
I would run half that dose, then go with the TRS by PP. Read the stickies.

The recomended dose is 2-3 pills a day. Should I just take 1 and work up to 2 pills during the cycle? Or just take 1?

Thanks for the help on the PCT. Im going to do some research on TRS. Should I be on the PCT for 4 weeks as well?

Thanks for the help

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The recomended dose is 2-3 pills a day. Should I just take 1 and work up to 2 pills during the cycle? Or just take 1?

Thanks for the help on the PCT. Im going to do some research on TRS. Should I be on the PCT for 4 weeks as well?

Thanks for the help
my god look at your height and weight. i hope you are over 21 and know what you're doing. Too many skinny kids popping Tren left and right like it's candy.

YoungGuns23

Awards
Tren250 is some pretty good stuff. I took a cycle of it with Epistane and it made me pretty strong. Even if this is your first cycle of tren, 2 pills daily is fine to start. it is said that up to 150mg per day is ok for multiple cycle users. I was running 100mg a day for four weeks. Very little sides, and as for the post cycle therapy, your fine with a novadex-xt or nolvadex. Like i said, I'm no new comer to tren, and this stuff will make you very strong very fast. If you notice any sides, cut back. Good luck bro.