Superdrol while sick?

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
OK, I'm about 2 weeks into a Superdrol pulse, and I suddenly have a fairly decent cold (congestion, headache, muscle soreness, sore throat -- the whole package). I'm thinking to try a quick 2-day, light workout, 20mg SD pulse, just to stay on program. Any opinions?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Yea you are right in the middle of a cycle correct? no need to cease it and waste money right?Although when you are sick your body is trying to fight off the cold and by working out you are hampering that process so its a tough decision and in the end up to you and how you wanna proceed.Hope this helps!Good Luck!

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
[woah -- 10 days without a post (I'm on vacation), and my rep disappears, lol. It's all good -- not a big fan of the rep stuff anyway.]

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
No they reset all rep points(everyones)

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Yea you are right in the middle of a cycle correct? no need to cease it and waste money right?Although when you are sick your body is trying to fight off the cold and by working out you are hampering that process so its a tough decision and in the end up to you and how you wanna proceed.Hope this helps!Good Luck!
What's that old story?
The doc says to the guy with a cold, "If you follow my directions exactly, your cold will be gone in 7 days. If you don't, it'll probably take a week."
I figure I'm gonna feel crappy for awhile anyway, so I might as well try to stay with my cycle, as best I can.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't a lot of guys on Superdrol get a cold? Something about the compound seems to bring it on.

Flick

Awards
Don't a lot of guys on Superdrol get a cold? Something about the compound seems to bring it on.
I never got any cold-like symptoms when I cycled Superdrol. Maybe it's just a coincidence?

phaeton66

phaeton66

Awards
OK, I'm about 2 weeks into a Superdrol pulse, and I suddenly have a fairly decent cold (congestion, headache, muscle soreness, sore throat -- the whole package). I'm thinking to try a quick 2-day, light workout, 20mg superdrol pulse, just to stay on program. Any opinions?
Original SD from the original manufacturer actually cured a couple of colds for me. It seemed to have a tonic effect on the immune system. I've got a good supply of raw clone powder from some other place (they no longer exist -can I talk about sources that don't exist?) which actually seems to give me a cold when I take it. I've wondered if it isn't M-1T sold as SD (unlikely, as it is otherwise a lot like SD in the way it makes me thirsty and the pumps and such) or if contaminants in the stuff cause cold like symptoms. Either way, I suppose pulsing up to 20mg for a day or two won't kill you. Try it and see!

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
OK, I was going to try to workout/pulse for a couple days, but I just felt too crappy. I was running a fever, with chills, and I didn't leave the hotel room for a full day. So I'm wondering if it may be more than a cold. (Has the flu hit yet?) But now I'm starting to feel much better. I'll be back on the mainland Wed -- then I'll get back on my pulse. Thanks for all the advice, bruddahs. Mahalo.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OK, I was going to try to workout/pulse for a couple days, but I just felt too crappy. I was running a fever, with chills, and I didn't leave the hotel room for a full day. So I'm wondering if it may be more than a cold. (Has the flu hit yet?) But now I'm starting to feel much better. I'll be back on the mainland Wed -- then I'll get back on my pulse. Thanks for all the advice, bruddahs. Mahalo.
bro F*** that. Don't go and waste your time on working out while you feel like sh1t.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
So my brother talks me into going surfing in a rainstorm this morning (north shore of the big island, and the place is starting to go off). I'm just starting to feel better from the flu (or whatever), and I step into a damn colony of wana (sea urchin). So now I'm hobbling around on not one, but two, painfully swollen feet.
From camping with the wild pigs in a torrential downpour on the Napali Coast, barely able to get back across the river and out of the jungle; to being eaten alive by mosquitos and ants in Waimea Canyon; to spending my only full day in a resort bedridden with the flu; to sleeping with the geckos and centipedes on the big island; to urchin-poisoning of both feet -- it's hardly been the relaxing hawaiian vacation I expected. (I'm gonna need a vacation to recover from my vacation, lol.) But I wouldn't trade it for anything. It's been memorable, to say the least.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So my brother talks me into going surfing in a rainstorm this morning (north shore of the big island, and the place is starting to go off). I'm just starting to feel better from the flu (or whatever), and I step into a damn colony of wana (sea urchin). So now I'm hobbling around on not one, but two, painfully swollen feet.
From camping with the wild pigs in a torrential downpour on the Napali Coast, barely able to get back across the river and out of the jungle; to being eaten alive by mosquitos and ants in Waimea Canyon; to spending my only full day in a resort bedridden with the flu; to sleeping with the geckos and centipedes on the big island; to urchin-poisoning of both feet -- it's hardly been the relaxing hawaiian vacation I expected. (I'm gonna need a vacation to recover from my vacation, lol.) But I wouldn't trade it for anything. It's been memorable, to say the least.

perhaps when you are feeling better you could go and sip mai-tais and play yahtzee next to the pool?

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
perhaps when you are feeling better you could go and sip mai-tais and play yahtzee next to the pool?
At my age, that's exactly what I should do, lol.
Suffleboard, anyone? :drunk:

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
it's not uncommon to feel flu-like symptoms (or have a bad cold) when starting any kind of potent hormonal-based substance. typically this is colloquially referred to as the androgen flu and many users experience this when introducing something new to their body. your immune system attempts to fight off the exogenous compounds you're putting into your body, so you get sick. this doesn't last too long though. if you're feeling that ****ty, take a day or two off. otherwise i'd say take a good stimulant to get you back on your feet and man it up in the gym. if you get negative/ expected symptoms while on something, thats usually a good indication your stuff is legit

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
it's not uncommon to feel flu-like symptoms (or have a bad cold) when starting any kind of potent hormonal-based substance. typically this is colloquially referred to as the androgen flu and many users experience this when introducing something new to their body. your immune system attempts to fight off the exogenous compounds you're putting into your body, so you get sick. this doesn't last too long though. if you're feeling that ****ty, take a day or two off. otherwise i'd say take a good stimulant to get you back on your feet and man it up in the gym. if you get negative/ expected symptoms while on something, thats usually a good indication your stuff is legit
Well put, friend. I still can't tell if it was related to Superdrol or not. It seemed like a totally legit flu (or bad cold) -- complete with gobs of phlegm (sorry). Anyway, I'm mostly past it. And my feet are much better today. And I'm still in Hawaii. And when I do go home, this time it will be to Capastrano Beach, CA (instead of Denver or Seattle, where I lived for the previous 25 years). Could be worse, lol.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
Well put, friend. I still can't tell if it was related to Superdrol or not. It seemed like a totally legit flu (or bad cold) -- complete with gobs of phlegm (sorry). Anyway, I'm mostly past it. And my feet are much better today. And I'm still in Hawaii. And when I do go home, this time it will be to Capastrano Beach, CA (instead of Denver or Seattle, where I lived for the previous 25 years). Could be worse, lol.
haha yea. glad to hear youre doin ok