Trenadrol
Mega-Trn
Others?

Thanks

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Trenadrol = Mega-Trn. These two compounds are exactly the same and are both clones of ALRI's original Methoxy Trn.The compound in these products has actually not been identified as a direct precursor to tren but is somewhat of a mystery progestin that exibits results similar to tren but obviously not as strong.

The compound in Anabolic Formulations' Trenaplex has actually been identified as a precursor to tren.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Trenadrol = Mega-Trn. These two compounds are exactly the same and are both clones of ALRI's original Methoxy Trn.The compound in these products has actually not been identified as a direct precursor to tren but is somewhat of a mystery progestin that exibits results similar to tren but obviously not as strong.

The compound in Anabolic Formulations' Trenaplex has actually been identified as a precursor to tren.
Actually the Finigenx Magnum compound is a prohormone to the steroid Dienolone. There is no prohormone to Trenbolone currently available. The closest designer was methyldienolone and was included in the 2004 ban.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To add to the above, the active in TrenaPlex (the original was Finigenx) is Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione. There's a few companies that sell products with this in it (alone or with other ingredients like halodrol, M14ADD, Max LMG active, etc).

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
some interesting info/rumors -

this was gathered from my good bro travis here on am. and he got this info from another discussion board, so take it for what it's worth -

Anyway in regards to the whole Epi and PA conversation I missed. Epi has been confirmed by another guy on another board who also is as knowledgable as PA that Epi is in fact the steroid trenbolone.

So not only has PA confirmed this but so has another respected bro who from my knowledge has no affiliation with another company.

Also as an FYI the person who did the testing said that it appears there are two different epi's floating around. He stated there also were no lot numbers on his bottles.

Finally not trying to cause drama just stating the other info on this issue.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
some interesting info/rumors -

this was gathered from my good bro travis here on am. and he got this info from another discussion board so take it for what it's worth -
Well damn that makes me feel a whole lot better when Im bout to start epi on monday:blink:

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to get my hands on some of this Tren...I mean Epi ;)

LeanBulk

LeanBulk

Awards
word is the epi with the black caps on the bottle with tan powder in the capsules is the supposed "tren"

white caps with white powder is not.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
word is the epi with the black caps on the bottle with tan powder in the capsules is the supposed "tren"

white caps with white powder is not.
yeah, i heard the same thing.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
guys does this sound accurate to anyone?? Oral Tren? It doesn't make any sense I don't think. I believe Tren (the actual steriod) is not an oral compound and while some bottles of Epi may contain another tren precursor I can not see that it is actual tren (or if it was I don't think it would do anything orally). Please correct me if I am wrong?

Mr.50

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
guys does this sound accurate to anyone?? Oral Tren? It doesn't make any sense I don't think. I believe Tren (the actual steriod) is not an oral compound and while some bottles of Epi may contain another tren precursor I can not see that it is actual tren (or if it was I don't think it would do anything orally). Please correct me if I am wrong?

Mr.50
"Obviously this section is mostly useless, as any who would use, let alone stack methyltrienolone for any decent period of time, wouldn't really be around long enough to tell us how well it worked. Ideally one would use it alone, while dieting or for the purpose of gaining lean mass. The androgenic potency is slightly higher than that of trenbolone, so the risk for aggravated hair loss, acne, prostate hypertrophy and deepening of voice is not only realistic, but almost likely. If one were to use it, you would probably have to use every trick in the book to protect your liver and stay alive: Alpha Lipoic Acid, Milk thistle, dessicated liver and Vitamin B6. The blood pressure raise would not be mild either. So something to lower blood pressure is advised as well."

That was taken from another site

I don't believe it to be actual tren but there obviously is something going on here.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sure, but it can not be methyltrienolone because we would all be dead. The liver toxcicity of that **** would have killed us all at dosages even half what is claimed on the bottle. It could be a methylated version of a tren-like compound but this does not "tren a make". Tren is tren and that is why it is so good (for a lot of people) similar compounds may be good but so far I have not seen any as effective.

Mr.50

"Obviously this section is mostly useless, as any who would use, let alone stack methyltrienolone for any decent period of time, wouldn't really be around long enough to tell us how well it worked. Ideally one would use it alone, while dieting or for the purpose of gaining lean mass. The androgenic potency is slightly higher than that of trenbolone, so the risk for aggravated hair loss, acne, prostate hypertrophy and deepening of voice is not only realistic, but almost likely. If one were to use it, you would probably have to use every trick in the book to protect your liver and stay alive: Alpha Lipoic Acid, Milk thistle, dessicated liver and Vitamin B6. The blood pressure raise would not be mild either. So something to lower blood pressure is advised as well."

That was taken from another site

I don't believe it to be actual tren but there obviously is something going on here.

LeanBulk

LeanBulk

Awards
This taken from a forum that I run where we had a conversation very similar to this. Mr. 50 I think you bring up a very valid point here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotTest
Now this is Trenbolone, not Tren acetate, enanthate, depot, etc., so oral absorbtion may be a whole different story here, as opposed to the these injectables.

RESPONSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinoii
This is likely the most important point of this thread. You'd simply have to ingest a boatload to make a difference and I am talking about in excess of what would be affordable. The estimation voo offered earlier at 20 bottles might be justified for a few weeks, but that's it.

Anyways, I am not too sure how familiar you folks are with Dinoii over here, but he is a damn smart individual. This whole this is very questionable....I have no clue what to believe. The consensus however seems to still be this:

White cap w/ white powder does not equal black cap w/ tan powder

RUNNER 67

Awards

i have tried both mega-trn and trenadrol. they are definitely different compounds. the blood pressure and strength changes are way more pronounced with trenadrol.

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The street name 'tren' to a lot of 16-20 year olds in orange county, ca refers to Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione. just a little fun fact lol.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

If the above is true (that they are the same compound) then why do all the clones have much higher dosages of the compound then Methoxy TRN had? Could it have been underdosed by a factor of 10?????? That sounds extreme.

Mr.50

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The original Trendrol label only said 3mg...go figure :run:

What are the names of the TRN clones? (not to be confused with Tren products as in Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione)

EDIT: Just some further clarification:

Trenadrol - 17b-methoxy-trienbolone - current label states 30mg, old stated 3mg
Finigenx/Trenaplex/Tren X etc - Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione
ALRI Methoxy TRN/GL Mega TRN - 17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone - 1.5mg/2mg

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The original Trendrol label only said 3mg...go figure :run:

What are the names of the TRN clones? (not to be confused with Tren products as in Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione)

EDIT: Just some further clarification:

Trenadrol - 17b-methoxy-trienbolone - current label states 30mg, old stated 3mg
Finigenx/Trenaplex/Tren X etc - Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione
ALRI Methoxy TRN/GL Mega TRN - 17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone - 1.5mg/2mg

So the compound in Trenadrol and Methoxy-TRN looks to be the same (though 17b-methoxy-trienbolone is not an IUPAC name) but the dosage is 30mgs (probably a misprint) vs. 1.5/2.0 mg.

The only logical thought here is that the Trenadrol lable was just misprinted and it is supposed to still be 3mgs. Anything else is in a whole new world of possible toxcicity.

On a side note, has anyone tried Methyl-STAK? (M1,4,AD and Trenaplex)?????

Mr.50

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
So the compound in Trenadrol and Methoxy-TRN looks to be the same (though 17b-methoxy-trienbolone is not an IUPAC name) but the dosage is 30mgs (probably a misprint) vs. 1.5/2.0 mg.

The only logical thought here is that the Trenadrol lable was just misprinted and it is supposed to still be 3mgs. Anything else is in a whole new world of possible toxcicity.

Mr.50
Pretty sure I remember seeing that both of these were tested and found to contain different compounds.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure I remember seeing that both of these were tested and found to contain different compounds.

So your saying that even though Methoxy TRN and Trenadrol both say 17b-methoxy-trienbolone on the lable they actually both have different compounds (this wouldn't be unheard of but I am just trying to clarify)?

Mr.50

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This whole Trenadrol/TRN thing comes up quite frequently (every other month or so) but I have yet to hear a reasonable answer as to what really happened. I keep reading that it was "reformulated", yet the active never changed. Sounds like the label was never accurate to begin with <---merely speculating though.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/58546-trenadrol.html
i called discount anabolics about the same question and a guy there told me they changed the compound a little bit and it required more mg's and he said by no means is it weaker and laughed at me when I asked him if its weaker, it was strong stuff made me feel like i had the flu after 1 week of it so i stopped the cycle
Here's a Google Search on the topic: trenadrol 30mg 3mg - Google Search

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Mr.50
I just noticed this part of your post. It's possible that the current nomenclature is being used due to its ambiguity. It could be speculated that the "reformulated" Trenadrol is simply Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione. The original TRN/Trenadrol were both non-methyl progestins and I believe both are very "dry" compounds. Again, I'm merely speculating, but it seems like a very viable "theory" that one could be substituted for the other...of course the dose would have to be upped from 3mg to say...hmm, about 30mg...hell, if you want to play that game though it could be anything.

Honestly, we'll never know unless Kilo tells us what the real situation was/is.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just noticed this part of your post. It's possible that the current nomenclature is being used due to its ambiguity. It could be speculated that the "reformulated" Trenadrol is simply Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione. The original TRN/Trenadrol were both non-methyl progestins and I believe both are very "dry" compounds. Again, I'm merely speculating, but it seems like a very viable "theory" that one could be substituted for the other...of course the dose would have to be upped from 3mg to say...hmm, about 30mg...hell, if you want to play that game though it could be anything.

Honestly, we'll never know unless Kilo tells us what the real situation was/is.
Its scary! I have a few bottles of the orginal Methoxy-TRN and I was thinking of running it as part of a mid-winter begin to cut cycle (I need a long time to cut) but then I was reading that Trenaplex was much better. Now I can't decide what, if any, of these I should use???

Mr.50

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Mr. 50, I think you will enjoy the Methoxy-TRN. I say stick with that for a cut cycle. I've heard good things about it and if it is anything like Trenadrol you will be very pleased with it on a cut.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
So your saying that even though Methoxy TRN and Trenadrol both say 17b-methoxy-trienbolone on the lable they actually both have different compounds (this wouldn't be unheard of but I am just trying to clarify)?

Mr.50
Yes, this is exactly what I am saying. While they both have the same ambiguous compound listed, they are in reality completely different compounds.

i tested the trenadrol and it did not match up to methoxy trenbolone. it had a MW of 270 which is the same as straight trenbolone but the rest of the MS did not match up. It possibly could be estra-4,9-3,17-dione but i cannot know without having a sample of that to match it up to

i discovered something else (which i cannot believe i missed months back) during this test which made my jaw drop but i am not gonna say what it is. it did not involve the trenadrol. i know this sounds confusing, sorry
The second part above is referencing his finding what appears to be trenbolone in epistane.

i have tested everything that i have received in the mail so far which was just one bottle of trenadrol. It had a MW of 270. I am guessing a possibility is that it is estra-4,9-dien-3,17-dione but i have no sample of that to cross reference against

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Mr. 50, I think you will enjoy the Methoxy-TRN. I say stick with that for a cut cycle. I've heard good things about it and if it is anything like Trenadrol you will be very pleased with it on a cut.

Botch any ideas of something to stack the Methoxy-TRN with to make sure libido stays high? I am not sure if it will raise or lower my libido but I would like to have something on hand to throw in the mix if need be to keep the libido and wood at full strength?

Mr.50

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quigs...What PA found is actually along the lines of what ALRI said, it's not truly Methoxy-Tren. ALRI stated on this board that if you bring it to the market, you get to name it...or something along those lines. I'll dig up the post.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/554278-post40.html

Yes, this is the correct structure for TRN. As for TST, it is probably methoxytestosterone. We have not been told this for sure, however. The bottle gives a chemically meaningless (well, at least very ambiguous) 'trienosterone' designation.

As for legal reasons preventing the release of TST's formula, I cannot see why. This is because TRN is widely known, and admitted to be, methoxytrenbolone. So why should the methoxy derivative of testosterone be any scarrier (leagally, this is)? Testosterone and trenbolone are both equally illegal, am I right?

And I can 110% guarantee that the gov't. knows whats in TST (hell, Catlin probably has the f***** structure on the wall of his lab in poster form ) so again where are the legal fears coming from?

People at least have the right to know that this stuff is NOT a triene (tren isomer), as the bottle's nomenclature implies. Such a coumpound would be much riskier, as to unknown long-term effects, than methoxytestosterone.

And who needs another progestin when the whole point of you working out is this
Good points Lad. I hope that you will be patient with me while I discuss some points of view for everyone to consider here and I will try to give you the answers you need at the end. (Yes, I am going to babble...sorry)

Interesting points of view I can agree with in part, and I am certain that most will not like the answers any more than when we opted to not market these items back in 2005...and still don't.

MTRN and MTST were designed by ALRI and are not listed in any prior research that I am aware of, or for that matter Vida. We worked with them for several years feeling rather proud to be able to present to OTC supplement users, what we felt at the time, were far superior products with safety profiles not matched by any other like-compounds of the time.

Problem was that anything of the PH nature became a serious media mania and political issue that has seriously harmed the entire supplement industry in the US and Europe. Just because no one here would agree with it does not make it go away.

Odd, seems that if the issue were that such items will harm our children that age limits that allow cigarettes and alcohol to assumed used responsibly would somehow not do so for a supplement.

Worse is that the media up-roar was based upon pro-athletes (whom are banned from using the products) were the basis for political intervention. Hmmm, assuming this ideal is correct, all males should be concerned about mandated castration due to the desire to prevent teen premarital sex.

Point is that the issue has nothing to do with those who are simply seeking better potential for results and are NOT among the few pro-athletes.

We never released MTST but did have a some units of MTRN make their way to the US market which we recalled for the above reasons. Sucks, but true.

The terms used to define structure are no less ambiguous than the generic terms androstenedione or Cissus.

There are two sides to the issue giving the type of structural info being discussed and it was the final reason ALRI removed itself from that part of the industry last year.

1) Giving the type of nomenclature that is being discussed would allow the knock offs to begin. I am sure most do not work for free or buy a house and let someone else sell it and keep the money after paying all the bills and do all the work to get it. But if so, please LMK as I would like to get all of the free houses others willingness to work for free allows.

As an example, there is a newer attempt at knocking off the old MTRN product by KS that is no where near correct. Hard to knock off what you do not know how to create yourself. Qualified people like Patrick Arnold and Dr. D "could" easily do so, but would not due to the mutual passion for innovation such minds share. As to Catlin, no doubt he does have the structures, there was no effort to protect anything from detection. Nothing illegal to consider.
2) if you create it, you get to name it. But not sure it really matters any more, at least to ALRI, as we are out of that area of the market totally to avoid all of the negative such issues brings. We are busy developing products that work and do not include the need to deal with Balco type issues. Innovation has not died, but the knock offs will need to go elsewhere.

Of course there will be one idiot who will jump into this forum sooner or later and either post "something shady" or argue something they know nothing about as usual, but for the really great people here at AM I hope this was of some help:

There is a valid point that should be answered here, no, TST had no progestin structural relationships. It also has no testosterone metabolites and is totally detectable.

TRN was not methoxy trenbolone. Real TRN made most horny, methoxy trenbolone would be a liver killer and libido death.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Botch any ideas of something to stack the Methoxy-TRN with to make sure libido stays high? I am not sure if it will raise or lower my libido but I would like to have something on hand to throw in the mix if need be to keep the libido and wood at full strength?

Mr.50
Have you, or anyone else seriously looked into the AMS 4AD product?

I know everyone is about to scream DHEA, but its not. This is the 4-isomer (DHEA is the 5 isomer) and it should have significantly higher conversion to test.

It should convert to 4-diol via 17bHSD and then interconvert between 4AD and testosterone. On paper, this should be a very good replacement for the traditional 4AD product.

Now, has anyone actually tried it?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn't bother going through and reading the other posts, but I know the answer to your question:

THERE AREN'T ANY!!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't bother going through and reading the other posts, but I know the answer to your question:

THERE AREN'T ANY!!!!
Yeah, I believe Slow Mun cleared that up and then we got off on a slight tangent...way to bring us back to topic though, lol! :box:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Start reading around the top of page 2: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/53617-4-ad-ams-2.html

I believe this is the thread where the guy got blood tests done.

So it looks like Morph got some changes in blood levels but not sure if that would translate to increases in libido when other compounds might be supressing libido (tren derivatives). Also there is some concern that ATD causes false positive increases in testosterone measurment because the ATD itself is mistaken for testosterone upon analysis.

Mr.50

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
So it looks like Morph got some changes in blood levels but not sure if that would translate to increases in libido when other compounds might be supressing libido (tren derivatives). Also there is some concern that ATD causes false positive increases in testosterone measurment because the ATD itself is mistaken for testosterone upon analysis.

Mr.50
This is true, but honestly there is no reason to believe that it isn't the 4AD causing the increased test levels. 4-androsterone --> 4-diol --> test should be a fairly straightforward conversion in vivo.

Also, both 4-diol and testosterone have been proven to improve libido. I'm not sure what kind of androgenic activity the 4-andorsterone has (if any) but its major metabolites should help with the libido issue.

Honestly, I think that this is your best bet for libido enhancement as most of the current crop of designers really seem to kill sex drive for many.

If you want to go the non-androgen route though, you might want to give aspire a shot. It definitely works, but in my case caused some pretty nasty sides. Also, it really will only help with possible ED problems...probably won't give you a significant increase in libido.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is true, but honestly there is no reason to believe that it isn't the 4AD causing the increased test levels. 4-androsterone --> 4-diol --> test should be a fairly straightforward conversion in vivo.

Also, both 4-diol and testosterone have been proven to improve libido. I'm not sure what kind of androgenic activity the 4-andorsterone has (if any) but its major metabolites should help with the libido issue.

Honestly, I think that this is your best bet for libido enhancement as most of the current crop of designers really seem to kill sex drive for many.

If you want to go the non-androgen route though, you might want to give aspire a shot. It definitely works, but in my case caused some pretty nasty sides. Also, it really will only help with possible ED problems...probably won't give you a significant increase in libido.
I got the same from Aspire but Palo was nice enough to send me some samples of the Aspire Lite I am going to try :)

I agree the 4AD may be worth a shot but I would be way more convinced if it converted to 4-ADIOL but remember it actually converts to 4-ADIONE this is a huge difference in my opinion because the conversion from the dione to test is not very efficient at all. If it was the DIOL on the other hand that would be a different story.

Mr.50

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Mr. 50,
you might want to try out Dermacrine. It helped me keep my libido up on an Epistane cycle. Since there has been all this commotion about Trenadrol and Methoxy-TRN being completely different compounds I don't know how ALRI's version will effect your libido, but FWIW Trenadrol was like Viagra for me.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mr. 50,
you might want to try out Dermacrine. It helped me keep my libido up on an Epistane cycle. Since there has been all this commotion about Trenadrol and Methoxy-TRN being completely different compounds I don't know how ALRI's version will effect your libido, but FWIW Trenadrol was like Viagra for me.
Mega-TRN will make libido go nuts at their recommended dose. If you go above, it starts to die.

Which supports my theory that tren-**** is caused by the sexual organs being over-stimulated, and burn out (which parallels one of the theories as to how DHT, a steroid that promotes hair growth, causes hairloss).

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I got the same from Aspire but Palo was nice enough to send me some samples of the Aspire Lite I am going to try :)

I agree the 4AD may be worth a shot but I would be way more convinced if it converted to 4-ADIOL but remember it actually converts to 4-ADIONE this is a huge difference in my opinion because the conversion from the dione to test is not very efficient at all. If it was the DIOL on the other hand that would be a different story.

Mr.50
This should convert to diol, not dione. just to be clear.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Quigs, I believe you but in the other thread all of th eposters claimed it would convert to 4-dione rather then 4-diol. What would be the best way of clearing up this discrepancy and determinging which it will become?

Mr.50

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
if I recall correctly from what I've read in the past the Dione version will convert to Diol albeit at a much lower rate and there will also be much more aromatization into estrogen.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Quigs, I believe you but in the other thread all of th eposters claimed it would convert to 4-dione rather then 4-diol. What would be the best way of clearing up this discrepancy and determinging which it will become?

Mr.50
Well the enzyme that would convert this should be 17bHSD. Not really too sure how I could convince you. I did some searching over the last couple hours on this compound and haven't found much. I checked the reviews on BN.com, and there are a few for 4AD but nothing substantial. There are however almost all 5-star reviews for the 1AD product, which should have the same route of conversion as the 4AD.

In addition, I found where PA commented on this product in a thread on bb.com a couple weeks ago:

DHEA is 5-Androstene-3b-ol-17-one

the stuff you are talking about is the 4 isomer. much better conversion to test than dhea (which would be the 5 isomer)
I know its not much, but I'd have to assume that he's thinking along the same lines.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well the enzyme that would convert this should be 17bHSD. Not really too sure how I could convince you. I did some searching over the last couple hours on this compound and haven't found much. I checked the reviews on BN.com, and there are a few for 4AD but nothing substantial. There are however almost all 5-star reviews for the 1AD product, which should have the same route of conversion as the 4AD.

In addition, I found where PA commented on this product in a thread on bb.com a couple weeks ago:

I know its not much, but I'd have to assume that he's thinking along the same lines.
Generally I think you are correct. I have to bust out the old O-Chem stuff for a review soon. But I am just wondering if PA's comment was ment to be interpreted as the 4-DHEA was much more likely to be converted to Test then 5-DHEA but this does not address if the conversion would be through the
4-androdiol step or the 4-androdione step, it only seems to address that the functional group is on the right carbon but not what functional group it is....

Mr.50

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Generally I think you are correct. I have to bust out the old O-Chem stuff for a review soon. But I am just wondering if PA's comment was ment to be interpreted as the 4-DHEA was much more likely to be converted to Test then 5-DHEA but this does not address if the conversion would be through the
4-androdiol step or the 4-androdione step, it only seems to address that the functional group is on the right carbon but not what functional group it is....
Mr.50
Okay, here. This may illustrate my point a bit better...I know its not the best diagram, but its all I could find quick.

Focus more on the left side. Now for purposes, we are going to pretend that DHEA is actually 4-DHEA (4-androsterone). Now if you look, DHEA converts to androstenediol via 17-beta HSD. 4-DHEA will convert the same way, except to 4-diol. Now, the main thing to remember here is that 17-beta HSD is the main enzyme we're going to face in the GI tract....its the same thing that seems to convert oral testosterone into androstendione interfering with testosterone's oral bioavailability. We are not going to see much, if any, 3-beta HSD enzyme in the GI...which would cause conversion to 4-DIONE. This product will be taken orally, so that's what we want.

Now, where we're going to see a lot of 3-beta HSD is in liver and muscle tissue. So what the progression should be is:

4-androsterone--->4-diol (via 17-beta HSD in the gut) then...
4-diol---->testosterone (via 3-beta HSD in the liver/muscle tissue)

Here's a paper for a bit more support:
Testosterone metabolism by the rat gastrointestinal tract, in vitro and in vivo.

We have shown previously that the capacity of the jejunal (small intestine) mucosa to oxidise testosterone to the weaker androgen, androstenedione, by the enzyme 17 beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (17 beta-HSD), is considerable. The present study extends these earlier observations by measuring 17 beta-HSD activity in different regions of the gastrointestinal tract, by investigating the potential for testosterone metabolism by slices and everted sacs of rat jejunum, and estimating the contribution of intestinal testosterone metabolites to circulating levels of plasma androgens, by portal vein sampling in the rat, in vivo. 17 beta-HSD activity in homogenates of gastric and duodenal mucosa was significantly higher than that in jejunum, and was also present in ileum and colon. In addition to androstenedione, slices and everted sacs of rat jejunum produced various metabolites, one of which was probably dihydrotestosterone. It was not, however, a major metabolite in vivo. It is suggested that 5 alpha-reduction may be favoured in vitro by a lower oxidation-reduction potential resulting from tissue anoxia. The major portal vein metabolite was androstenedione, the same major metabolite produced by mucosal homogenates. We conclude that oxidation of testosterone is the major metabolic pathway in intestinal mucosa and the capacity of the gastrointestinal tract to reduce the potency of testosterone is considerable. Our findings suggest that the gut, rather than the liver, is responsible for the failure of oral testosterone to provide effective androgen replacement therapy. The qualitative difference in testosterone metabolism between in vitro and in vivo preparations emphasises the need for caution in the interpretation of similar in vitro experiments.

Attachments

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Quigs, thanks for the informative and helpfuly post. It is much clearer now :)

Mr.50

DerekAdams1

Banned
Awards
If u want a tren product just buy IBE's Epistane. Neoborn can explain it in detail for u. Isn't that right Neo!!

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if this means anything but I'm on day 6 of a 30mg epi and 50mg of halo. I've done 2 preivous cycles of halo and libido on it was through the roof. My libido before this was awesome. Only day 6 and its as if my libido is shot to sh1t. Kinda weird I don't know what to think of this mistery compound. :confused:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Dont forget about G.E.T's new product(makers of Sus500) Tren 250 they have it for sale at my local supp store yet I havent found it on line