Which OTC Designer is the PH to Tren - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Which OTC Designer is the PH to Tren

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    I got the same from Aspire but Palo was nice enough to send me some samples of the Aspire Lite I am going to try

I agree the 4AD may be worth a shot but I would be way more convinced if it converted to 4-ADIOL but remember it actually converts to 4-ADIONE this is a huge difference in my opinion because the conversion from the dione to test is not very efficient at all. If it was the DIOL on the other hand that would be a different story.

Mr.50
    This should convert to diol, not dione. just to be clear.

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

Quigs, I believe you but in the other thread all of th eposters claimed it would convert to 4-dione rather then 4-diol. What would be the best way of clearing up this discrepancy and determinging which it will become?

Mr.50
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

if I recall correctly from what I've read in the past the Dione version will convert to Diol albeit at a much lower rate and there will also be much more aromatization into estrogen.
    •   

4. Senior Member

Quigs, I believe you but in the other thread all of th eposters claimed it would convert to 4-dione rather then 4-diol. What would be the best way of clearing up this discrepancy and determinging which it will become?

Mr.50
    Well the enzyme that would convert this should be 17bHSD. Not really too sure how I could convince you. I did some searching over the last couple hours on this compound and haven't found much. I checked the reviews on BN.com, and there are a few for 4AD but nothing substantial. There are however almost all 5-star reviews for the 1AD product, which should have the same route of conversion as the 4AD.

In addition, I found where PA commented on this product in a thread on bb.com a couple weeks ago:

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold
    DHEA is 5-Androstene-3b-ol-17-one

the stuff you are talking about is the 4 isomer. much better conversion to test than dhea (which would be the 5 isomer)
    I know its not much, but I'd have to assume that he's thinking along the same lines.
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    Well the enzyme that would convert this should be 17bHSD. Not really too sure how I could convince you. I did some searching over the last couple hours on this compound and haven't found much. I checked the reviews on BN.com, and there are a few for 4AD but nothing substantial. There are however almost all 5-star reviews for the 1AD product, which should have the same route of conversion as the 4AD.

In addition, I found where PA commented on this product in a thread on bb.com a couple weeks ago:

I know its not much, but I'd have to assume that he's thinking along the same lines.
    Generally I think you are correct. I have to bust out the old O-Chem stuff for a review soon. But I am just wondering if PA's comment was ment to be interpreted as the 4-DHEA was much more likely to be converted to Test then 5-DHEA but this does not address if the conversion would be through the
    4-androdiol step or the 4-androdione step, it only seems to address that the functional group is on the right carbon but not what functional group it is....

Mr.50
  6. Senior Member

Generally I think you are correct. I have to bust out the old O-Chem stuff for a review soon. But I am just wondering if PA's comment was ment to be interpreted as the 4-DHEA was much more likely to be converted to Test then 5-DHEA but this does not address if the conversion would be through the
    4-androdiol step or the 4-androdione step, it only seems to address that the functional group is on the right carbon but not what functional group it is....
    Mr.50
    Okay, here. This may illustrate my point a bit better...I know its not the best diagram, but its all I could find quick.

Focus more on the left side. Now for purposes, we are going to pretend that DHEA is actually 4-DHEA (4-androsterone). Now if you look, DHEA converts to androstenediol via 17-beta HSD. 4-DHEA will convert the same way, except to 4-diol. Now, the main thing to remember here is that 17-beta HSD is the main enzyme we're going to face in the GI tract....its the same thing that seems to convert oral testosterone into androstendione interfering with testosterone's oral bioavailability. We are not going to see much, if any, 3-beta HSD enzyme in the GI...which would cause conversion to 4-DIONE. This product will be taken orally, so that's what we want.

Now, where we're going to see a lot of 3-beta HSD is in liver and muscle tissue. So what the progression should be is:

4-androsterone--->4-diol (via 17-beta HSD in the gut) then...
    4-diol---->testosterone (via 3-beta HSD in the liver/muscle tissue)

Here's a paper for a bit more support:
    Quote Originally Posted by PUBMED
    Testosterone metabolism by the rat gastrointestinal tract, in vitro and in vivo.

We have shown previously that the capacity of the jejunal (small intestine) mucosa to oxidise testosterone to the weaker androgen, androstenedione, by the enzyme 17 beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (17 beta-HSD), is considerable. The present study extends these earlier observations by measuring 17 beta-HSD activity in different regions of the gastrointestinal tract, by investigating the potential for testosterone metabolism by slices and everted sacs of rat jejunum, and estimating the contribution of intestinal testosterone metabolites to circulating levels of plasma androgens, by portal vein sampling in the rat, in vivo. 17 beta-HSD activity in homogenates of gastric and duodenal mucosa was significantly higher than that in jejunum, and was also present in ileum and colon. In addition to androstenedione, slices and everted sacs of rat jejunum produced various metabolites, one of which was probably dihydrotestosterone. It was not, however, a major metabolite in vivo. It is suggested that 5 alpha-reduction may be favoured in vitro by a lower oxidation-reduction potential resulting from tissue anoxia. The major portal vein metabolite was androstenedione, the same major metabolite produced by mucosal homogenates. We conclude that oxidation of testosterone is the major metabolic pathway in intestinal mucosa and the capacity of the gastrointestinal tract to reduce the potency of testosterone is considerable. Our findings suggest that the gut, rather than the liver, is responsible for the failure of oral testosterone to provide effective androgen replacement therapy. The qualitative difference in testosterone metabolism between in vitro and in vivo preparations emphasises the need for caution in the interpretation of similar in vitro experiments.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

Quigs, thanks for the informative and helpfuly post. It is much clearer now

Mr.50
  8. Banned

If u want a tren product just buy IBE's Epistane. Neoborn can explain it in detail for u. Isn't that right Neo!!
  9. New Member

I don't know if this means anything but I'm on day 6 of a 30mg epi and 50mg of halo. I've done 2 preivous cycles of halo and libido on it was through the roof. My libido before this was awesome. Only day 6 and its as if my libido is shot to sh1t. Kinda weird I don't know what to think of this mistery compound.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

Dont forget about G.E.T's new product(makers of Sus500) Tren 250 they have it for sale at my local supp store yet I havent found it on line
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Mr.50---- I have a suggestion for the libido issues. Get you some horny goat weed powder (40% icariin) at CNW for $9.99 per 50 grams. Take a gram a day divided into 2 doses. This will greatly help the libido!!!
  12. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Mr.50---- I have a suggestion for the libido issues. Get you some horny goat weed powder (40% icariin) at CNW for $9.99 per 50 grams. Take a gram a day divided into 2 doses. This will greatly help the libido!!!

Thanks for the heads up bro, I will look into it.

Mr.50
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 04:08 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 01:21 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 06:30 AM
  4. Calcium'is the Key to Staying Slim After 50'
    By yeahright in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 2