Superdrol and 4AD?

F

Flexo

Awards
Could I stack oral 4AD with Superdrol or a Superdrol clone? And if so, how much should I dose it? Thanks

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to run this stack in a few months. I'm thinking of doing this:
Weeks 1-6: 1000mg 4AD
1500mg 1,4AD
Superdrol 20-30mg Pulsed 4x per week

If you want to do a straight cycle I would say maybe lower the 4AD dose to 600-800mg and run it for 4 weeks. After the first week of 4AD add in Superdrol for the final 3 weeks at whatever dose youre comfortable with (~20-30mg).

F

Flexo

Awards
So something like:

Week 1: 4AD 600mg ED
Week 2: 4AD 600mg ED, Superdrol 20mg ED
Week 3: 4AD 600mg ED, Superdrol 20mg ED
Week 4: 4AD 600mg ED, Superdrol 20mg ED

Then PCT for 4 weeks of tamoxifen @ 40/40/20/20

Also, I don't have enough real Superdrol left to cycle it for the long.. All I have left would be enough to cycle it for two week at 10/20.. So I'll be using M-Drol instead.. I just hope it works near as well as the real Superdrol did for me

I'd like to see some good strength gains and gain around 8-10lbs.

F

Flexo

Awards
Also, my 4AD bottle says it expired 6/06, but I've kept it in a cool dry place since I've gotten it. I know how some people disregard expiration dates unless they're to the extreme as long as they've taken care of their product, but would the fact that my stuff is over a year old be a problem?

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
It may have lost a little potency, but I'd still use it for sure. Since you have only enough M-drol for two weeks you could do a 3 week cycle starting M-drol in the second week and PCT probably won't be too bad at all. Or if you have the cash pick up another bottle of superdrol to make the most out of your 4AD.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to run this stack in a few months. I'm thinking of doing this:
Weeks 1-6: 1000mg 4AD
1500mg 1,4AD
Superdrol 20-30mg Pulsed 4x per week

If you want to do a straight cycle I would say maybe lower the 4AD dose to 600-800mg and run it for 4 weeks. After the first week of 4AD add in Superdrol for the final 3 weeks at whatever dose youre comfortable with (~20-30mg).
How are you guys taking your 4-AD, orally or transdermally? It makes a huge difference in terms of absorption and utilization. If taken orally, you need 900 - 1200mg per day at a minimum to see decent results. If made into a transdermal solution, you can get away with a much lower dosage and make your 4-AD last a little longer.

Last edited:
F

Flexo

Awards
How are you guys taking your 4-AD, orally or transdermally? It makes a huge difference in terms of absorption and utilization. If taken orally, you need 900 - 1200mg per day at a minimum to see decent results. If made into a transdermal solution, you can get away with a much lower dosage and make your 4-AD last a little longer.
The 4AD I have is oral, and I only have 1 bottle of it. 60 caps @ 300mg. So what I should I do with just that?

Also, I'm not running low on M-Drol; I just ordered a bottle. I'm running low on the original Superdrol, as I only have enough left for a two week cycle.

So what would you all recommend?

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
I have the oral 4AD too. I wish I could make it into a transdermal but I haven't the slightest how to seperate the active from the other crap they put in the capsules.. seems like it would be really difficult. I was planning on running mine at 1000-1200mg anyway.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have the oral 4AD too. I wish I could make it into a transdermal but I haven't the slightest how to seperate the active from the other crap they put in the capsules.
I'm not sure how much of an issue that is. If you break open the capsules and dissolve them in a transdermal solution, such as Penetrate, the active should dissolve and the fillers (e.g. magnesium stearate, corn starch) should just sink to the bottom. At least that's my theory but I haven't tested it...yet.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure how much of an issue that is. If you break open the capsules and dissolve them in a transdermal solution, such as Penetrate, the active should dissolve and the fillers (e.g. magnesium stearate, corn starch) should just sink to the bottom. At least that's my theory but I haven't tested it...yet.
Oh fukc yeah! I have 2 bottles so I think I'll try it with one of them. Thats a good idea.. I mean, whats the worst that could happen, you rub some magnesium stearate and corn starch on with the 4AD? It seems like at least the 4AD would still work even with the other crap in there.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh fukc yeah! I have 2 bottles so I think I'll try it with one of them. Thats a good idea.. I mean, whats the worst that could happen, you rub some magnesium stearate and corn starch on with the 4AD? It seems like at least the 4AD would still work even with the other crap in there.
Exactly. I don't really think that rubbing magnesium stearate or cornstarch on along with the active would really be harmful either...but perhaps some of the more knowledgable individuals on this board could comment on this subject.

If memory serves me correctly, the max. 4-AD that can be dissolved in a bottle of Penetrate is 12g which is the equivalent of 40 300mg caps.

If you decide to give it a try, let me know how you make out.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
making a trans dermal can be a trick process I'd stick to oral.Until you read and practice making the trans dermals with less expensive products!It ain't broke don't fix it you should prob stick with what works!

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I think you're better off just taking it orally at this point. The fillers may sink to the bottom, but you're going to need to shake your penetrate before each use anyways. Also, the crap would just get caught in the pump and be a real pain in the ass...not to mention trying to rub the gritty solution on your skin. IMO, its just not worth it.

I always noticed a real good boost from 4AD orally, try taking like 300mg preworkout if you want to make the bottle last. Sure you won't have the stable test levels as if you had transdermal 4AD, but its better than nothing.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. I don't really think that rubbing magnesium stearate or cornstarch on along with the active would really be harmful either...but perhaps some of the more knowledgable individuals on this board could comment on this subject.

If memory serves me correctly, the max. 4-AD that can be dissolved in a bottle of Penetrate is 12g which is the equivalent of 40 300mg caps.

If you decide to give it a try, let me know how you make out.
It probably won't be "harmful" but it sure won't be comfortable. Your skin will feel like sticky sandpaper each time you put the stuff on. Also, I wouldn't be suprised if it did cause some irritation/rash. Just take it orally. I had good results with 600mg 4AD/day orally back in the day...although it was a 1AD/4AD cycle.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
So something like:

Week 1: 4AD 600mg ED
Week 2: 4AD 600mg ED, Superdrol 20mg ED
Week 3: 4AD 600mg ED, Superdrol 20mg ED
Week 4: 4AD 600mg ED, Superdrol 20mg ED

Then post cycle therapy for 4 weeks of tamoxifen @ 40/40/20/20

Also, I don't have enough real Superdrol left to cycle it for the long.. All I have left would be enough to cycle it for two week at 10/20.. So I'll be using M-Drol instead.. I just hope it works near as well as the real Superdrol did for me

I'd like to see some good strength gains and gain around 8-10lbs.
This should be fine. If you want to make the 4AD last, don't go a full week 4AD solo. Just take it a day or two beforehand to see how you respond. Then throw in your SD and go.

phaeton66

phaeton66

Awards
Could I stack oral 4AD with Superdrol or a Superdrol clone? And if so, how much should I dose it? Thanks
Flexo: har, 2nd thread of yours I reply to today. Don't do it. Oral 4AD is a waste. One daily effective oral dose is equivalent to a week done some other way. There was some ether-delivery system for oral delivery of the stuff which was allegedly effective, but I never tried it or understood it well enough to know the risks; google for 4AD-EC for more info. I suspect this ether delivery was nonsense, or it would be used on other unmethylated stuff like prostanzol. Intranasal, sublingual cyclo or dermal is far superior. Less liver load as well. Also, oral 4AD + superdrol gave me ... issues. Sore nips, rougher cycle in general, quicker death of libido, instead of the opposite, which is what I expected. Finally, it didn't add anything appreciable that SD wouldn't have given me by itself -just more problems.

Cyclo-4AD is my favorite recreational steroid. A shot up the snotter makes me into a sexual tyrannosaurus. It ain't bad to cycle on either. The gains are mild compared to SD, but so are the sides, so it's a win. I thought up the nose (in a nasonex spray bottle with distilled water and cyclo-4AD -you can google for Pat Arnold's recipe) was the absolute best way to take it. It's in and out of your system so fast (~2 hours) that post cycle therapy isn't really necessary, since you have none of the drug in your system when you sleep. OK, you do need PCT if you do it a lot, but the quickness of the stuff can make it a very mild and enjoyable "pulse" cycle.

I've never done straight test, but I suspect 4AD is a lot like it. It made me feel like a MAN. SD makes me feel somewhere between pretty good and crummy, but 4AD by itself is MANLY.

:pizza:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ShockTroop Anabolics 12
Bad Company Cycle Logs 0
S Anabolics 5
ehaley Anabolics 4
V Anabolics 19