Awards
  • Established
okay here are the 3 actives in this product

4a19 DiMethyl Eticholan 3-one 19b-ol: ->
• 19 Hydroxy-Alpha-Methyl Ethylleticholan ->
• 8-Alpha-Beta Methyl-Eticholene 3-19-Dione ->

The first is supposed to convert to androstenediol, then test
The 2nd is supposed to convert to 4-androstenedione, then test
The third is supposed to convert to 5-androstenedione, then to methandrone or something (can't remember exactly)

Can anybody break this down and see if it makes sense? I had some dude on another board hit me with a bunch of bullsh*t saying that "through no mechanism will these convert to test"

He mentioned something about how since test has a 17OH group and these contain 19-OH/ketones that the body can't through any enzyme convert these actives into test

I'v seen mathews bloodwork and his test was elevated even after discontinuing use of the product, so obviously something is converting

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm more interested in seeing my blood work after PCT...

But I'm with you on this one...

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
yeah i'm def not doubting it's effectiveness, and i agree about seeing your post pct bloodwork

but just curious if it's actually converting to test for application purposes... it would be nice to have a replacement for 4ad as long as liver toxicity wasn't an issue

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm was happy to see that my DHEA levels did not increase/decrease...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay here are the 3 actives in this product

4a19 DiMethyl Eticholan 3-one 19b-ol: ->
• 19 Hydroxy-Alpha-Methyl Ethylleticholan ->
• 8-Alpha-Beta Methyl-Eticholene 3-19-Dione ->

im no expert, but to me this looks like a bunch of stuff put together. when it acutally has something else in it. the nomenclatures dont make sense.

and they all claim to be methylated compounds. I dont know of any methy that converts into just test. maybe methyl test. but they still dont make sense. you said you saw blood work, and T levels where elevated. and all that means is it does contain an anabolic of some kind.

if you take superdrol and get a blood test, your test levels will be elevated.

be weary of a company that makes it difficult to tell what they are using.

there are more than 20 different ways to write dhea, which convert into androstenedione, and then into test. but none of these are it. which is what it sounds like they are describing in their product with conversion. and then you have isomers, the 4 isomer= 4androstenedione and the 19nor isomer = 19nor androstenedione.

these dont look like anything i've seen. so what actually is in it, will remain a mystery, unless you have a testing lab, or the company will tell us, without the fishy nomenclature (yea right).