Test "Flu"

NateinSoCal

NateinSoCal

Awards
i've heard this term before and think i'm currently feeling the effects. I can somewhat assume why it's happening, but can someone who's been around for a while explain exactly what's going on and what it feels like? thanx in advance!

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
body chills, flu like symptoms, diahhrea, increased body temperature. about 1 degree.
in other words u feel like ****.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
plus being sore as a ***** if its ur first time injecting in a certain spot

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
What are your symptoms? How long have you been on your cycle? What are you running?

NateinSoCal

NateinSoCal

Awards
my symptoms are a lot of what have been mentioned...

headache, increased body temp, overall body soreness, slight weak feeling, joint pain, seem to tire more easily than normal.

i'm right in the middle of a 2 part cycle. i started with Tren Acetate and EQ for 5 weeks. I realize EQ is supposed to be run for extended periods of time because of its slow acting nature, but the guy basically shoved it down my throat for nothing so i took it. now i'm running Test Prop and Winny. i didnt start feeling the "test flu" until about a day after my first injection of the Test Prop.

The symptoms are a result of hormonal imbalances, right?

How long does this feeling tend to last?

thanx again for all your feedback. i have been on other boards where i got flamed for posting a simple "newbie" question. you guys rock.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
my symptoms are a lot of what have been mentioned...

headache, increased body temp, overall body soreness, slight weak feeling, joint pain, seem to tire more easily than normal.

i'm right in the middle of a 2 part cycle. i started with Tren Acetate and EQ for 5 weeks. I realize EQ is supposed to be run for extended periods of time because of its slow acting nature, but the guy basically shoved it down my throat for nothing so i took it. now i'm running Test Prop and Winny. i didnt start feeling the "test flu" until about a day after my first injection of the Test Prop.

The symptoms are a result of hormonal imbalances, right?

How long does this feeling tend to last?

thanx again for all your feedback. i have been on other boards where i got flamed for posting a simple "newbie" question. you guys rock.
Seems your symptoms are relatively mild, and to be expected when using different compounds. How long are you running test?

NateinSoCal

NateinSoCal

Awards
Seems your symptoms are relatively mild, and to be expected when using different compounds. How long are you running test?
since i already ran the Tren and EQ for 5 weeks, i was thinking about running the Test for 5 weeks as well. Is that a good plan or should i lengthen/shorten it?

Chicken

Chicken

Awards
Any idea how your tren was compounded. I've read some ignorant formulas for tren.