Questions on Methyl XT

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
I'm having trouble finding a lot of information on Methyl XT from EST. The search function doesn't allow you to search words with less than 4 letters and obviously just searching the word "Methyl" brings up every thread in the steroid section.

But just looking for some opinions on this compound. I've read in the past that you get some incredible strength gains, and maybe some slight mass gains. So just wondering how long a typical cycle is and what doses a person will typically run. Also how were sides with this compound. Thanks guys.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
yeah i cant get much from the search either, i had seen one guy on here run it with furazadrol. The one link I found had the 'banned' EST rep suggesting 3 caps per day. It's the same compound as Legal Gear's Methyl 1-alpha. Dosage is the same for each as well, so search for reviews of it on google. My searching has found a 50/50 split like/dislike. Could be very toxic, i'd take it as serious as a superdrol cycle.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember and EST rep saying it was M-1AD which then turns to 1-ad and then to 1-test.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
i really wish more was known about this compound, cause it has promise.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
I agree. The little amount I have seen on it looked very promising, especially in the strength category. Thanks for the help guys. Anyone else know anything or have any opinions?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've researched this product a lot and came to the conclusion that it's pretty damn toxic and its strength gains are likely just as extreme. If I were to take it, I would probably use it on a four week pulse or two maybe three weeks straight at lower doses (get in and get out with this stuff). IMO, this product should be treated similarly to M1T.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/74086-methyl-xt.html (when searching something like methyl XT, put it in quotes and pay attention to search settings IE search titles only or show results as posts, etc)

Last edited: