how to cycle m-drol?

montoyasnjs

Awards
i just got some m-drol and getting diffrent feedback on cycling and post cycle therapy can someone with exp help i want to make sure i do everything right for safety.

thanks!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
your going to get flamed for asking this! do research! i will give you a quick rundown though. try 20mgs for 3 -4 weeks then you will need a serm and a atd or test booster (like rebound reloaded or ax's advanced pct) make sure you take cycle support or all of the correct support supplements. let me know if you have more detailed questions

oh and by the way what are you stats?(years lifting, height, weight ect)

montoyasnjs

Awards
im 30 years old 210 lbs and 5' 10". i have done enanthate before but this is first time taking pills. what kind of cycle support should i get?

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
im 30 years old 210 lbs and 5' 10". i have done enanthate before but this is first time taking pills. what kind of cycle support should i get?
buy "cycle support" by anabolic innovations. this contains pretty much all ancillaries you'll need while ON cycle (i.e. red yeast rice for cholesterol, milk thistle for liver protection, hawthorne berry for BP, etc). pre-load this at standard dose for 1 week or so prior to beginning your cycle, in order to allow everything to build up inside you so that when you start your cycle you're getting the full benefits of each ingredient. take this throughout your cycle and into your post cycle therapy.

montoyasnjs

Awards
ive been lifting for 14 years off and on. well i have done research and heres what i got.

m-drol 3 weeks 10/20/20 with 1000mg daily milk thiste and then 4 week pct with tamoxifen day 1-5 60mg 6-7 40mg week 2 40mg week 3-4 20mg along with milk thistle is this good and what do ineed to add?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
i would add a testbooster of some sort. You can probably drop the nolva to 40/40/30/20 or possibly lower but you know your body just a suggestion