Superdrol - 2 or 3 weeks? - AnabolicMinds.com

Poll: Run Superdrol for 2 or 3 weeks?

Superdrol - 2 or 3 weeks?

1. Advanced Member

Question Superdrol - 2 or 3 weeks?

I was planning on running superdrol for the first time early in the new year at 10/20/20. I have read recently however that many users feel that the majority of their gains come in the first two weeks.

So the question is, should I run superdrol for 3 weeks as originally planned or 2 weeks at 20mg to minimize the negative sides?

2. New Member

I did a cycle of Superdrol last summer and most of my gains came by the end of the second week. I'm not saying I didn't gain anything during the third week, but in my opinion the increased side effects experienced during the third week weren't worth the size and strength I gained. I maybe gained another pound or two at the most during my third week, and while I continued to gain strength, it just wasn't worth it in retrospect.

So my suggestion would be to run Superdrol for two weeks, dosing 10mg ED for the first three days to make sure you have any sudden adverse reactions, then bump the dose to 20mg ED for the duration of the cycle. I suggest a PCT with tamoxifen for 3 weeks at 40/30/20, or 40/20/20. I assume you already know how to use support supplements and what your diet and training should look like.

So your cycle and PCT would last five weeks, then you could take a week or two off, then run another two week cycle and three week PCT just like before.

In the end you'd definitely gain more from two close back-to-back two week cycles than you would with just one three week cycle, and you'd probably experience less side effects in the long run.

Or you could do a three week cycle, dosing 10mg ED for the first few days followed by 20mg ED for the duration of the cycle, followed by a 4 week PCT dosing tamoxifen at 40/40/20/20. Of course the longer you run any compound like this the more side effects you're going to experience.

I personally like the idea of two shorter cycles due to the fact that the harshness of side effects will likely be diminished (as compared to a longer cycle), you'll gain more size and strength in the end, and since it's shorter it's easier to not start slacking off towards the end as some people do with longer cycles. You could also check out the pulsing technique.

One thing I'll stress though is not to increase your dose past 20mg ED. 20mg ED will be just fine for you, and dosing something like 30mg ED would only increase negative side effects. During the second week is when you'll start experiencing the fastest gains, but eventually it'll start slowing down; don't take this as a sign to increase the dose. This is why I'm leaning towards the two week cycle; by the time your gains start slowing down, you're getting ready to go on PCT, rather than to continue taking the compound while not going anywhere with it.

So that's my take on it. Just know that all of what I typed is based on my experiences and opinions. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!

Good luck!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

time on + PCT should still equal time off. superdrol is a highly toxic, suppressive compound. if your total cycle (PCT included) lasts 5 weeks, then take over a month off before you cycle again. you need to allot your system enough time to regain somewhat normal hormone levels.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

Run it for 3 weeks. 10/20/20. PCT should last 4 weeks, nolva at 40/40/20/20 would be fine. I just did that exact cycle, gains were respectful, good stuff.
  5. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flick View Post
    I assume you already know how to use support supplements and what your diet and training should look like.
    Yup, no worries there...I have both Clomid and Nolva on hand. Thought I'd run Clomid the first week and then switch to Nolva for the duration of my PCT. I usually run an OTC AI in my PCT as well but think I'll skip it this time as some have remarked that running one of these products in PCT could be the cause of delayed gyno with SD.
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    Yup, no worries there...I have both Clomid and Nolva on hand. Thought I'd run Clomid the first week and then switch to Nolva for the duration of my post cycle therapy. I usually run an OTC AI in my PCT as well but think I'll skip it this time as some have remarked that running one of these products in PCT could be the cause of delayed gyno with superdrol.
    I never used an AI with Superdrol and I did just fine.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  178 lbs.

3 weeks will be good... I didn't really have much in the way of gains on week 4 so I always stop after 3 weeks to give my body a break.
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by SurfDan5 View Post
    3 weeks will be good... I didn't really have much in the way of gains on week 4 so I always stop after 3 weeks to give my body a break.
    Three weeks is more than enough while on Superdrol. Most people see most of their results by the end of the second week.
  9. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flick View Post
    Three weeks is more than enough while on Superdrol. Most people see most of their results by the end of the second week.
    Statements like this are the reason I started this poll. If the bulk of the results come by week 2, then why do a third week and risk increasing the harmful effects for very little in return?

On the other hand, I should probably do three weeks the first time just to see if I do experience any significant gains in the third week. If not, then I'll definitely keep it to two weeks on subsequent runs.
  10. Advanced Member

Smile

Why not just run it till the sides are annoying? If during the third week the lethargy or back pumps get aggravating, start PCT. Who cares if it's 14 days or 21 or 18?
    The Truth is, there is no Truth.
  11. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    I was planning on running superdrol for the first time early in the new year at 10/20/20. I have read recently however that many users feel that the majority of their gains come in the first two weeks.

So the question is, should I run superdrol for 3 weeks as originally planned or 2 weeks at 20mg to minimize the negative sides?
    Wow, 2nd such thread today.I answered my opinion at length in this other thread.

Short answer: try it and see. I got my best results with least sides on a 2-weeker of SD, and plan on using this protocol in the future, even if more experienced users think I am insane for doing it. I am not a hooge dude, or terribly experienced, but this protocol works very well for me. If strength, rather than size gains are more important to you, try staying on longer.

Worst case scenario, you might have to try a 3-6 weeker in the future and compare results.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Superdrol 3 or 4 weeks
    By freqfly in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 11:11 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-11-2006, 11:47 PM
  3. Superdrol, myth or the shizzle?
    By HUGEbanks in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-16-2005, 06:51 PM