Varicocele & Anabolics? Issue or Non-Issue?

Das

Das

Awards
Does anyone have any insight on the use of anabolics (In my case PHs) when someone has varicocele? Would this be a problem… especially with the issue of possible testicular atrophy? Would the fellows get back to size??? Thanks guys.

MkUltra

MkUltra

Awards
I have a pretty bad varicocele on my left testicle, and I haven't had any problems, but I am looking into getting the embolization instead of the surgery. If you have insurance, just get it fixed, you may find that your natural testosterone goes up a lot after you get it done since you'll be getting test from both ur nutzz. hope this helps

Das

Das

Awards
I have a pretty bad varicocele on my left testicle, and I haven't had any problems, but I am looking into getting the embolization instead of the surgery. If you have insurance, just get it fixed, you may find that your natural testosterone goes up a lot after you get it done since you'll be getting test from both ur nutzz. hope this helps
Thanks! Have you ever had any problem getting back to size after a cycle of PH or AS?

MkUltra

MkUltra

Awards
never... but I have had libido issues. Ive started using formestane and thats not a problem anymore either. Clomid really helps them fill out again quick, and cabergoline helps sexual recovery time in the mean time

Das

Das

Awards
never... but I have had libido issues. Ive started using formestane and thats not a problem anymore either. Clomid really helps them fill out again quick, and cabergoline helps sexual recovery time in the mean time
Awesome! Finally, a good answer! :head:

Libido issues I can foresee but not getting back to size on the effected side was kinda making me think twice. It's good to hear from other guys who have been there before. It's reassuring to know you got back to size without a problem.